Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks, Adam!

mjw

Adam,

Enjoyed your "Common sense regarding the Iraqi Dinar investment" http://dinarspeculation.com/2009/10/13/common-sense-regarding-the-iraqi-dinar-investment/

This article was great and the DV site and NewDinarChat room are a breath of fresh air in the whole Dinar Investment venture. For those who have been around community internet tools, chats run best when simple rules are followed and free speech reigns. Kudos to you and all others pushing this new forum.

mjw

Adam, I was loged in as Cap but had to reregister for some reason.. I recieved a e-mail from a friend in Iraq saying that Medic is predicting the

17th of this month to RV??? Have you heard anything like this?????

If I remember well Medic is quoting some people from a bank (Citibank?) who had a forecast that there is a 85% chance that there will be a RV on or before the 17th of october.

For what it is worth.

a paragraph in adams post says the rv date/rate simply will not leak out. according to his contact in the cbi, the rv date is nov 1st. seems like theres a leak in the cbi!

i just hope his cbi understudy contact is ok. hope he isn't found in the iraq desert with no limbs trying to roll his way back to to the cbi. :eek:

Edited by gar

adam last friday as you were setting up your camera for the u tube email video, i do believe sonny was recapping the info from the "understudy" that nov 1st was the date. now on monday you stated nov 1 is still there, but it is not necissarily rv date. i am sorry if this is wrong but that is what was posted in your chat on those 2 days. these were being posted on another site i am on as they were taking place in your chat. i saw those statements myself as did others who are members of both your site and the other site we are members of. and they are in our chat transcripts from my other site.

now even if you take the date out of the equasion your cbi contact is still leaking info out. now if you have the chat transcripts from newdinarchat you may want to take a look at them and see if indeed i am right.

i have heard it all from the ppl with intel, all the way from bankers to cbi to fbi and now treasury dept. who are supposedly leaking out very sensitive info. now i am not wanting to step on any toes or put words in anyones mouth, but it just amazes me that all these ppl would risk there job to leak any info out to ppl they don't personally know. that is all. and your right i am skeptical and will be till i cash in.

Edited by gar