Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DWAC.....A New Trump Media stock

markb57

Recent Trades - Last 10 of 3200658
Time ET Ex Price Change Volume
19:59:59 Q 65.33 55.37 150
19:59:59 Q 65.50 55.54 5
19:59:59 Q 65.33 55.37 22
19:59:59 Q 65.33 55.37 5
19:59:59 Q 65.09 55.13 7
19:59:59 Q 65.09 55.13 2
19:59:59 Q 65.09 55.13 100
19:59:59 Q 65.09 55.13 5
19:59:59 Q 65.09 55.13 1
19:59:59 Q 65.09 55.13 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, markb57 said:

anyone get in on this one? I read just a couple hours ago that it launched at about 11 dollars and shot to almost 60 dollars in just a few hours. I missed it!!!!😪

I bought one share at 48 just for fun and to support what Trump is doing. It was fun to check it in between AMC checks. I'm working on a construction site and could only check sporadically. I hope this thing runs into the hundreds. It has momentum and millions of pissed off MAGA folks behind it as word gets out as well as the Wallstreetbets community.

It's not too late to get in it I think.

• Upvote 2

I bought into DWAC premarket at $91 for 50 shares. It’s halted now so waiting for it to open up again, I believe a lot more people are going to buy today so I am buying some more. I don’t expect to be in this play very long but hopefully can make some quick money since amc is still dropping today!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

This DWAC is acting strange on my etrade....I put in $150 bought 3 shares for 119 total I should have a small balance but it says 0. It says the price per share now is 104 but it says I have a loss on it for 39? Why would I have a loss and why where did my balance go....Strange never done that before

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

This DWAC is acting strange on my etrade....I put in $150 bought 3 shares for 119 total I should have a small balance but it says 0. It says the price per share now is 104 but it says I have a loss on it for 39? Why would I have a loss and why where did my balance go....Strange never done that before

Not sure. But it has been halted so much with people buying in and others taking Friday profits. Trump will be making an announcement about it either today or next week and it's going to fly up again. 

It will probably settle for you by end of day, then you will see it for what it's supposed to be

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

I bought into DWAC premarket at $91 for 50 shares. It’s halted now so waiting for it to open up again, I believe a lot more people are going to buy today so I am buying some more. I don’t expect to be in this play very long but hopefully can make some quick money since amc is still dropping today!

I'm just holding my one to see where it goes. If it hits 175 again I may sell and wait for it to drop again. I'm going to see how many shares I can turn my one into. Ha!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, keylime said:

Not sure. But it has been halted so much with people buying in and others taking Friday profits. Trump will be making an announcement about it either today or next week and it's going to fly up again. 

It will probably settle for you by end of day, then you will see it for what it's supposed to be

And here lies the problem with the AMC squeeze if it ever happens! I traded DWAC today it opened at $118 and they halted it promptly at $131.60 for 20 minutes and then they opened it up again for less then 5 seconds and halted it again! So please tell me how long or how high AMC will be able to squeeze if the hedgies are buying back their short shares which who knows if they will ever buy them back. I honestly thought after a 15-20 min halt they had to open trading back up for atleast 5 minutes or 15 minutes before they could halt it again but apparently that is not correct as I witnessed it with my own eyes today literally DWAC went from the $131.60 halt to one single trade and it was halted again in a split second at $157.50. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

And here lies the problem with the AMC squeeze if it ever happens! I traded DWAC today it opened at $118 and they halted it promptly at $131.60 for 20 minutes and then they opened it up again for less then 5 seconds and halted it again! So please tell me how long or how high AMC will be able to squeeze if the hedgies are buying back their short shares which who knows if they will ever buy them back. I honestly thought after a 15-20 min halt they had to open trading back up for atleast 5 minutes or 15 minutes before they could halt it again but apparently that is not correct as I witnessed it with my own eyes today literally DWAC went from the $131.60 halt to one single trade and it was halted again in a split second at $157.50. 

Blatant in your face manipulation.. I seen it too. I will continue to hold AMC for as long as it takes.. but I'm wondering if its best to jump in and out on others?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...