Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

patrickgold

I haven't been on for a week or two, just want to ask for a few prayers.  Lost a dear relative to Covid-19 and it weighs heavy on my heart.  This relative was admitted into the hospital late August and fought for life until a day or two ago.  What's sad is that the hospital protocol messed her up.  Remdesivir  was given and tons of steroids.  Inflammation markers went sky high, breathing, oxygen unstable.  No Ivermictin given whatsoever. Family members snuck in Ivermictin when they could visit and inflammation markers decreased, breathing improve. Then they stopped visitation and everything went down hill.  Became lethargic, abnormal brain test, swelling. other heath issues, diabetes was uncontrollable 300-600. The children never had a chance to be with their parent. Sad.  

Reason why I don't mention the name, family request no social media.

FYI: Early treatment is vital, whether you're vax or not. The monoclonal antibodies should be your first choice, Ivermictin next.  Remember no matter how healthy, no matter how many times you've recovered from the flu or other illness you will not recover without early treatment.  Once the cough starts, pneumonia sets in, damage lungs begin.

Early treatment is a must.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Remdesivir  was given and tons of steroids.  Inflammation markers went sky high, breathing, oxygen unstable.  No Ivermictin given whatsoever. Family members snuck in Ivermictin when they could visit and inflammation markers decreased, breathing improve. Then they stopped visitation and everything went down hill.  Became lethargic, abnormal brain test, swelling. other heath issues, diabetes was uncontrollable 300-600.

Hello Patrick, so sorry to hear about your loss.  As you probably already know, the Remdesivir causes kidney failure, the steroids are for inflammation but do cause high glucose problems.  

On Saturday, I checked into the ER for a possible Giant Cell Arteritis, one of the treatments for that is an Steroid IV (they gave me Prednisolone).  My glucose went up to 391 and stayed around that number for almost a day.  I can only imagine what a continuous IV over several days would do.  A day and a half later, I ended up with an extreme headache, and my face was flush.  I thought I caught COVID at the ER.  

Word to the Wise, if you haven't done so already, make sure you have a supply of Ivermectin in your medicine cabinet just in case you come down with Covid, you won't have to go to the Hospital to die.  There's a video floating around the internet with a Front Line Dr, who has a link.  Let me see if I can find it and I'll post it below.

Again, Patrick my deepest sympathies for your loss.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, patrickgold said:

I haven't been on for a week or two, just want to ask for a few prayers.  Lost a dear relative to Covid-19 and it weighs heavy on my heart.  This relative was admitted into the hospital late August and fought for life until a day or two ago.  What's sad is that the hospital protocol messed her up.  Remdesivir  was given and tons of steroids.  Inflammation markers went sky high, breathing, oxygen unstable.  No Ivermictin given whatsoever. Family members snuck in Ivermictin when they could visit and inflammation markers decreased, breathing improve. Then they stopped visitation and everything went down hill.  Became lethargic, abnormal brain test, swelling. other heath issues, diabetes was uncontrollable 300-600. The children never had a chance to be with their parent. Sad.  

Reason why I don't mention the name, family request no social media.

FYI: Early treatment is vital, whether you're vax or not. The monoclonal antibodies should be your first choice, Ivermictin next.  Remember no matter how healthy, no matter how many times you've recovered from the flu or other illness you will not recover without early treatment.  Once the cough starts, pneumonia sets in, damage lungs begin.

Early treatment is a must.

My friend, I'm so sorry for your loss. This reminds me how my baby girl was murdered by the quack medical profession. More interested in the money and scared 😨Shiite less of the flu. God have mercy 🥺on those people when they die. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Patrick,  Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our loved ones—my most heartfelt condolences. May God give you strength, a peace filled heart and feel His love around you. 

Thank you all for your kind words, they do help the broken hearted heal.  

The services will take place next week at The National Veteran Cemetery.  The spouse is a Veteran but she will be laid to rest first.

Again thank you!!!

• Like 8