Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - 10/20/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

*** Mnt Goat Article:  AL-KAZEMI’S FINANCIAL ADVISOR TALKS ABOUT CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE"  I think they are trying to warm us up to the FACT that they are more than ready to revalue their currency. This is just one more article informing us.

*** Kaperoni  Though everybody would like to see things begin...we have to keep in mind that we just had an election a few days ago and Iraq has a tendency to drag out the process of forming a government for months. I wouldn't expect a fully seated government for at least four months.       

*** Breitling  Question: "Do you think the CBI is waiting for their economy to diversity away from oil before they complete the revaluation? No I don't.  I think they can add value to their currency today.  I think...there's a lot of influence from Shia/Iran in the region and they can burn anything they want down.  What Iraq is trying to do is - how do they build this up so they don't piss off the Saudis which is Sunni and they don't piss off Iran which is Shia. They keep those guys at bay. [Post 1 of 2]..

*** Breitling  Not only that but they can't piss off Russia .  They can't piss off the United States ...that's where the hesitation comes from.  It is tough.  That's why the opportunity is such a great opportunity.  Most people won't risk to get into that.  To me it's not a risk.  I can take the currency I bought and exchange it for what I paid for it.  It's that simple.  But they don't need to diversify.  Iraq - their currency was at $3.25 just selling oil and they want to get it back to that. [Post 2 of 2].. 

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

I have never known before and this is the first time Breitling mentioned the rate $3.25. 

Breitling thinks the reason the ports are backed up is because there are not enough trucks/drivers to haul away from the ports.. That is not the case.. Lines of trucks/drivers are sitting there waiting on loads to haul.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I have never known before and this is the first time Breitling mentioned the rate $3.25. 

But he believes they will start out much lower (.50 to .70), and he recommends getting out quickly.  Which for those not having a tax avoidance plan will, under Biden's plan, give the government way too much of their increase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks. I never thought of that.

I think it's because of election interference. Trump signed an EO (EO 13848) in Sept 2018 that I believe covers what is going on. If China was involved in election interference, we won't allow their exports into our ports.. Some are making their way in eventually so maybe they need to be inspected first since this could be seen as an act of war. Just my opinion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I think it's because of election interference. Trump signed an EO (EO 13848) in Sept 2018 that I believe covers what is going on. If China was involved in election interference, we won't allow their exports into our ports.. Some are making their way in eventually so maybe they need to be inspected first since this could be seen as an act of war. Just my opinion

thanks. you have a point there.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

You might be right.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I am good with $.50 & up.  Obviously, I would like to have more, but quick and easy is good given all the time I have spent in this.  Profit is always good!  :moneybag:

I agree with you. Starting at $0.50 not a bad rate, and from there, it goes all the way up until reaching the highest rate ( 3 bucks hopefully ).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:07 AM, Shedagal said:

But he believes they will start out much lower (.50 to .70), and he recommends getting out quickly.  Which for those not having a tax avoidance plan will, under Biden's plan, give the government way too much of their increase.

Just to add to that. Breitling only recommends getting out quick if the U.S de-dollarize from the dinar & they have too much Iranian influence 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2