Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Our Faith Will Prevail - Dutch Sheets - GiveHIM15 * 10/19/2021 - Prophetic Insight

ronscarpa

October 19, 2021

Our Faith Will Prevail

Hebrews 6:12 tells us it is through faith and patience that we inherit the promises. Maintaining faith for this nation has not always been easy. I’ve watched it drift farther and farther from God. There have been times of great sadness and mourning as I’ve watched God rejected, morality decline, babies killed, our roots deteriorate, and the overall church of America weaken. Obviously, it has looked, at times, like satan and those aligned with him are winning the war. Their arrogance and mockery sometimes makes it more challenging.

On my journey the last 20 years, I have traveled millions of miles to thousands of meetings in hundreds of cities - all to pray and encourage others to do the same. I have fought discouragement and the frustration of wondering why more believers - especially leaders - don’t take seriously the need to pray for America. I have listened to naysayers’ unbelief, eschatological explanations as to why I am wasting my time, and ill-informed rebukes about being an American nationalist and/or controlled by a political spirit (even though my passion for America is centered around our calling to serve and evangelize other nations, and I’m not registered with either party.)

Emotions are sometimes challenging to deal with. I have experienced anger over Never-Trumper’s who prefer killing babies over mean tweets, and pompous pastors who preach that God forgives sinners and doesn’t remember their sins, while continuously bringing up President Trump‘s past. I watched with shock while spiritual leaders refuse to pray and take a stand against cheating, then congratulated a staunch pro-abortionist (and who has since become the most pro-abortion president in history). I was disgusted as some of them castigated well-meaning prophetic believers whom they felt “missed it.” (A few did, most didn’t. Their decrees were declarations of faith or words stating God’s desire, not His guarantee.)

God never said faith journeys would be easy.

In spite of the ups and downs, by God’s grace and help I can say I have never doubted His word to me that a Third Great Awakening is coming to America; nor that this awakening will turn our nation back to Hiim and our righteous roots. We will be restored to our God-given destiny. America shall be saved!

When needing to make a stand of faith, we must reach a point where what God says is the only determining factor for what we believe. That alone is biblical faith. Faith cannot be based on what we see around us, what others say, or how long it has been since the promise was given.

When God was about to bring Israel into their fullness of time, giving them the promised land of Canaan, he made it clear to Joshua that faith would be required to possess the land.

In Joshua 1:2 God said to Joshua, “Cross this Jordan,” (italics mine). He was pointing out that it was not the Jordan of several months earlier, nor the Jordan of a few months from then. It was this one - which was in flood stage! (see Joshua 3:15) At this time, the Jordan River was probably a mile wide, very deep, and, as far as these Israelites were concerned, impassible. Yet, God told Joshua that the nation - men, women, children, animals, possessions - would have to cross this Jordan in 3 days. One would imagine Joshua was tempted to think: we’ve waited 40 years! A few more months won’t hurt. Gimme a break! If he did, he didn’t say it. On the contrary, he started packing! What incredible faith it took to receive this word from the Lord!

We, too, will face impossible situations and insurmountable odds at times when we are in the process of turning a nation. It will require much faith. We are there now in America. We will have to believe God is going to do His part - the impossible - to get us to where we need to be. As much faith is needed in the possessing stage as in the long waiting period. Chronos seasons of waiting obviously require faith and patience. But when God says it’s time to reap, faith will also be required then. We must be willing to respond and move in faith, regardless of the odds or adversity.

I love the following story:

“As the drought continued for what seemed an eternity, a small community of Midwest farmers was in a quandary as to what to do. The rain was important not only in order to keep the crops healthy, but to sustain the townspeople’s very way of living. As the problem became more urgent, the local church felt it was time to get involved and planned a prayer meeting in order to ask for rain.

“The pastor watched as his congregation filed in. He slowly circulated from group to group as he made his way to the front in order to officially begin the meeting. Everyone he encountered was visiting across the aisles, enjoying the chance to socialize with their close friends. As the pastor finally secured his place in front of his flock, his thoughts were on the importance of quieting the crowd and starting the meeting.

“Just as he began asking for quiet, he noticed an 11-year-old girl sitting on the front row. She was angelically beaming with excitement; and lying next to her was her bright red umbrella, poised for use. The beauty and innocence of this sight touched the pastor’s heart. He realized this young girl possessed faith that the other people in the room seemed to have forgotten. The rest of the people had just come to pray for rain...she had come to see God answer.”(1)

If we are going to see America turn, we better bring our umbrellas!

God did something else to let Joshua know this reaping season was going to require faith. He made sure they crossed the Jordan near Jericho (Joshua 3:16), perhaps the most fortified and impregnable city in Canaan. As Joshua was staring at this stronghold, God made one of His periodic, outlandish statements, “See, I have handed Jericho over to you, with its king and the valiant warriors,” (Joshua 6:2).

My very human response would probably have been something like, “See what? All I see is one of the most fortified cities in all of Canaan. And, by the way, couldn’t we start with one of the smaller, vulnerable towns? Until we get a little experience and momentum. I mean, we were nomads a couple of days ago, our army hasn’t fought a battle…”

God, however, was making a point through the flooded Jordan and impregnable Jericho: “The success of this endeavor doesn’t depend on the size or experience of your army. It doesn’t hinge on when or where you cross the Jordan. And the size or strength of the adversary means nothing. Success will be decided ONLY and TOTALLY by My ability and your willingness to obey and partner with Me. Got it, Josh?”

Got it, praying church in America?

Let’s pray.

Pray with me:

Father, Your cause is great and noble. You are determined to offer this entire planet the privilege of knowing You, entering Your family. You love the entire world with immeasurable love. Christ is the proof.

A showdown is coming. Demonic rulers over Jericho’s are fearful, sensing that You are coming. They are correct. A shift is in process. The times and seasons are changing. We are going to cross the Jordan. Yes, it is flooded, impassable. No matter! We’re going across. We’re taking Jericho. Jubilee trumpets, marching feet and a shout of triumph will bring Your victory.

We pray for the faith of our brothers and sisters, Father, as Christ did for Peter. He prayed that Peter’s faith wouldn’t fail, and it didn’t. It looked like it had, but, no, You sustained him. And we believe You will do so with today’s warriors, also. Sustain them, we pray! May they look at America and other Jericho nations of the earth with eyes of faith and hear You say, “See, I have given you the city.”

Our decree:

We decree that we will do what is necessary and stand by faith!

Portions of today’s post were taken from my book God’s Timing for Your Life.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

Alice Gray, Stories for the Heart (Sisters, OR: Multnomah Publishers, 1996), p. 104.

• Like 1