Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did China Order The Release Of The RV.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

It's a go.  Madam Wu is on the move.

Did China just order the RV to proceed ahead.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

WOLVERINE:

1- Wednesday-Thursday start date mandated by the Chinese.

2- The effort is to get the T4b individuals out sometime this week.

3- Dubai 1, 2 & 3 was given permission to move forward.

4- Tier 4B funds come from Dubai 2 which comes from Zurich which these funds have been released.

5- Rates will be locked down again on Tuesday and establish a new value Day.

6- Everyone has been working on the same plan in the same way for 10 days.

7- Every day has been a go in terms of specific procedures.

8- Funds have been released by UST.

9- Nothing holding it up. Its just following the schedule of the 5 phases. Processing, Settlement, Closing, Posting Liquidity and Distribution.

10- Its all a matter of scheduling the distribution, its a payment unto itself.

11- Programs come first. Fines ,Interest & Penalties comes first and over 100 adjudicated accounts come first. Bills must be paid first.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

😡😡😡

This isn't funny. And I feel sorry for the people on other sites, who read this BS, and, SADLY believe it. 

I totally agree with you. I had a friend ask me what tier we were in. I told him the only tiers are the TEARs you cry from laughing at these preposterous stories they spin. Reminds me of the tv special on Q Anon. They interviewed the guy who started it and he said he made up lies and put them on the Internet to see if people would believe them and how far they would spread. Some of these people are a real joke and some have interesting possibilities that are somewhat backed by news stories. As they say you have to separate the pepper from the fly ****. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, trvlr787 said:

I totally agree with you. I had a friend ask me what tier we were in. I told him the only tiers are the TEARs you cry from laughing at these preposterous stories they spin. Reminds me of the tv special on Q Anon. They interviewed the guy who started it and he said he made up lies and put them on the Internet to see if people would believe them and how far they would spread. Some of these people are a real joke and some have interesting possibilities that are somewhat backed by news stories. As they say you have to separate the pepper from the fly ****. 

You actually believe that "Q" was on t.v?

Or do you think possibly is was a staged event to keep people from thinking Q is legit?

Q is not 1 person just fyi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Breitling interviewed Q about two years ago in a very dimly lit room with Q's back to the camera.  All you could hear was his voice as Breitling asked him questions.   After the interview Q walked away just as the camera panned in the opposite direction.  The whole interview was a farce.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Breitling interviewed Q about two years ago in a very dimly lit room with Q's back to the camera.  All you could hear was his voice as Breitling asked him questions.   After the interview Q walked away just as the camera panned in the opposite direction.  The whole interview was a farce.

Sounds like a farce. I'm starting to think Breitling is a farce too.. 

• Upvote 5