Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - 10/191/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

*** Frank26  [Iraq Boots-on-the-ground Firefly TV update]FIREFLY: TV loaded with commercials today showing Iraq as up and coming country showing new banks new businesses coming showing all good things about Iraq we seeing new commercials for banks…Arab league fund and IMF starting changing rate policy study and guideline big event going on it’s on tv about changing exchange rate policyIt’s all over our television every channel...new commercials...talking to us about the exchange rate...this is amazing.  Says it’s a course on exchange rate policy. It’s hard to believe what we are hearing...our banks will soon give us a modern currency with a modern exchange rate this is all so hard to believe but we are so grateful….

*** Newshound Guru Pimpy  What have we learned over the past year...?  Is an RV or an RI possible?  Are we getting any closer at all to achieving what we all want?  Just so you know an RV is when they revalue the currency and RI is when they reinstate the value of a currency to its prior value...the United Nations, United Nations Security Council, the Forum On Economic Development all said there's no reason for Iraq not to be reinstated to their value of $3.22 cents prior to the devaluing of the currency by our country [USA].

*** Newshound Vital Brad  If you look at the region where Iraq's at - Kuwait...their currency is very very valuable because of oil reserves.  If it [Iraqi dinar] comes out at 10 cents I'll probably cash out half at the 10 cent rate and then I'm gonna wait.  I'm gonna hold for it to raise even more.  That's just my opinion.

*** Newshound Kaperoni  Speculative Challenge: [They may LOP and let it rise and fall from there which it looks to me like all the cards are stacked in that direction. They are just waiting for the right conditions and timing. Please convince me that the odds are over 50% in other direction. Hope I’m wrong!...] A:  Remember, Iraq intentionally sold the dinar around the world so that it could eventually be held in central banks as a hard currency. Such an event would contradict that intention.  Countries that have done that [LOP] have not been successful...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12