Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND'S CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, ORGANIZES A COURSE ON "EXCHANGE RATE POLICY"

HowieC

3 hours ago, MEP01 said:

I'm hoping that Adam's up-and-coming chat will bring some clarity to all this news about the exchange rate.

Do you know when Adams upcoming chat will arrive ? It's like Betty White and sex, she remembers what they're like but it's been so long.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Haha 11
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Some might say we have been down this road before. We have been down many roads in this journey, but something tells me that Iraq is on the road to be coming an international player.

Oil sitting at 82.50

. Strong foreign currency reserves

. Banking reform

. Gold reserves

. Education on banking policies 

. Revamping of state banks 

. Adjusting of the currency auctions

. White paper

. Sadir sounds(we will see) like he means business

Love this quote from the article "A fixed exchange rate policy helps curb inflation, and a flexible exchange rate policy helps absorb external shocks. 

To me this sounds like floating of the IQD;)

These are the main topics off the top of my head that make me think that we are on the other side of the mountain DV. I could be wrong, but I/we know that the IQD is extremely under valued and the only way they will prosper, become a player in the Arab world hence this article;

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND'S CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, ORGANIZES A COURSE ON "EXCHANGE RATE POLICY" 

Is to make the currency worth more then it is now, and how do they do this???? Just what they are doing now and have been for some time now, getting their act together. Just my 2 cents....

Keeping the faith 🙏

Great summary Wiljor :twothumbs:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 10/19/2021 at 8:43 PM, Rochester said:

Hey, never thought I'd say this about a woman, but for a 99 year old, not bad....not bad....🤣See the source image

You know who is older than sliced bread?

Yep Betty White!

The first commercial sliced bread was produced on July 6, 1928. Betty White was born on January 17, 1922.

• Haha 3