Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's D-Day In Dinarland.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

It's D-Day in Dinarland.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

GREEN LANTERN:  Hi my friends...

This is truly incredible news we finally have D day.

Received a call from our closest contact and  he has received an email of confirmation and it’s all positive. The release is anytime on Tuesday PST ( Pacific time)

Please stay calm and have faith and allow God to take over the steering wheel.

God bless you all.

0-16-2021   Intel Guru MarkZ:   

I have had a number of confirmations from government contractors & government employees out of Iraq since yesterday that the rate over there is going to be $4.71.  This is what the contractors told me…many sources… We will find out for sure when Iraq banks open tomorrow…Let’s hope this is it…the news really has been phenominal!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again today.   Ol' MarkZ is dyslectic.  It ain't gonna be $4.71  I can see $1.47.  I, personally have been hoping for the $3 range. I don't think 4 will fly! ✈️ :cowboy1:

I can live with the rate between $1.47 to $3. Hopefully.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

here's another article related to the above...Could OBiden be setting the stage to push the RV button?  USD to collapse as IQD strengthens...

10-18-2021   Newshound Guru Vital Brad:  

I don't want to get political...by any means but as much as I've actually been against the Democrats, liberals and that party, that string of presidents from the Bushes, to the Clintons, to Obama, to Biden I think they're the ones pushing for this to happen for us.  So with Biden in office it's making the U.S. economy prepare for a collapse potentially and by dropping the value of the dollar it's going to allow for the global currency reset which includes a basket of currencies that will be revalued and their rates will be changed.  One of those being the Iraqi dinar...I believe the stage is being set and the curtain is about to be opened and we're in for a big reveal...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...Could OBiden be setting the stage to push the RV button?  USD to collapse as IQD strengthens...

I don't want to get political...by any means but as much as I've actually been against the Democrats, liberals and that party, that string of presidents from the Bushes, to the Clintons, to Obama, to Biden I think they're the ones pushing for this to happen for us.  So with Biden in office it's making the U.S. economy prepare for a collapse potentially and by dropping the value of the dollar it's going to allow for the global currency reset which includes a basket of currencies that will be revalued and their rates will be changed.  One of those being the Iraqi dinar...I believe the stage is being set and the curtain is about to be opened and we're in for a big reveal...

smart man...

Maybe, maybe not. Trump is currently out of office ,so though he has massive former POTUS influence, he can do nada on the reset. Also, if the economy needs to collaspe inorder for the great reset to take place, and if by some miracle enuf states decertified their election results and Trump gets back into office, why would he get back onto office until after Biden crashes the US and world economies ? Allow Biden to shoulder that responsibility.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Ummmm.... Brandon has absolutely nothing to do with this.  It is part of NESARA and GESARA.  That person is NOT even Biden.  If you actually think that then what comes next will send you on a tail spin.  Might want to do some research I would suggest that you start here... Start on part 1 https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ws4fMTn6yNc7/

• Thanks 6