Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jennifer Gates, the eldest child of Bill and Melinda Gates, marries Nayel Nassar over star-studded wedding weekend

3 bucks new rv rate

Jennifer Gates, the eldest child of Bill and Melinda Gates, marries Nayel Nassar over star-studded wedding weekend

Kaitlin Reilly Sun, October 17, 2021, 5:23 AM

MONACO - JUNE 30:   Bill Gates and Jennifer Gates attend Global Champions Tour of Monaco at Port de Hercule on June 30, 2018 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.  (Photo by fotopress/Getty Images)

Jennifer Gates just said "I do." 

On Friday, October 15, the 25-year-old eldest child of Bill and Melinda Gates walked down the aisle to officially marry her longtime love Nayel Nassar, 30. The couple exchanged vows in a small Muslim wedding ceremony on the Gates' estate in North Salem, New York, per The Daily Mail.

The initial private ceremony was held ahead of their Saturday wedding and reception at the same location, which boasts more than 300 invitees on the guest list. Coldplay and singer Harry Hudson were hired to perform at the ceremony.

Jennifer, who is an equestrian and is currently studying medicine in New York City, wore a long-sleeved lace dress custom designed by Vera Wang for her Saturday nuptials. She reportedly asked both Bill and Melinda — who announced their divorce earlier this year after more than 27 years of marriage — to walk her down the aisle.

Last month, Jennifer shared photos from her bridal shower, hosted by Melinda, on Instagram. She captioned the post, "Thank you for this incredibly special celebration, @melindafrenchgates. So deeply grateful for all the amazing women in my life who advise, support, and uplift me. [Cheers] to this new chapter!"

Jennifer began dating Nassar — a businessman who, like herself, is an accomplished equestrian and fellow Stanford University graduate — in 2017. She announced their engagement in January 2020, which occurred while the two were on a ski trip. 

“Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions,” she captioned the Instagram post about the big moment. “I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over.”

In his own Instagram post, Nassar gushed, "SHE SAID YES!! I’m feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now. Jenn, you are everything I could have possibly imagined..and so much more. I can’t wait to keep growing together through this journey called life, and I simply can’t imagine mine without you anymore. Love you more than you can possibly imagine, and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me. Here’s to forever!"

link  :   https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jennifer-gates-marries-nayel-nassar-bill-melinda-222338702.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Nayel Nassar in a showjumping competition

Bill Gates's Daughter Is Getting Married—What's Her Fiancé's Net Worth?

BY AMBRISH SHAH

OCT. 14 2021, PUBLISHED 9:01 A.M. ET

Bill and Melinda Gates’s daughter, Jennifer Gates, is about to become a married woman. On Oct. 16, 2021, the 25-year-old professional showjumper and medical student will marry her fiancé, Nayel Nassar. Nassar is a professional equestrian and showjumper.

As the professional equestrian prepares to marry the daughter of the world's fourth-richest person, here's a look at Nassar's net worth, personal life, education, and career.

NAYEL NASSAR

Equestrian

Net worth: $100 million (estimated and unconfirmed)

Nayel Nassar is an Egyptian professional equestrian and horse stable owner. He competed on the Egyptian equestrian team in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Nassar owns a horse farm in Encinitas, Calif.

Birthdate: Jan. 21, 1991

Birthplace: Chicago, IL

Nationality: Egyptian

Partner: Jennifer Gates (fiancée)

Education: Stanford University

Nayel Nassar’s net worth

Nayel Nassar’s estimated net worth is about $100 million. However, his salary is yet to be revealed.

Nayel Nassar’s personal life

Nassar, born on Jan. 21, 1991, in Chicago, grew up in Kuwait. He moved to California in 2009. Nassar was born to Egyptian parents Fouad Nassar and Iman Harby. His family owns an architecture and interior design company, Diwan Interiors International, in Kuwait. Nassar’s parents bought him his first horse when he was ten years old and helped him develop his equestrian skills by sending him to Europe for training.

nayel nassar net worth

Nassar has dual Egyptian-American citizenship and can speak several languages, including English, French, and Arabic. Nassar’s elder brother, Sharaf Nassar, is currently managing the family business.

nayel nassar net worth

Nayel Nassar’s education

Nassar completed high school at the American School of Kuwait. In 2013, he graduated from Stanford University with a degree in economics. Jennifer and Nassar are both Stanford graduates, although they didn’t attend the school together. Jennifer started college in 2014 and graduated with a bachelor's degree in human biology.

Nayel Nassar’s career

Nassar began equestrianism at the age of five and started jumping at ten. In 2013, 2014, and 2017, he qualified for the International Federation for Equestrian Sports (FEI) Show Jumping World Cup Finals, and in 2014, the FEI World Equestrian Games. Nassar recently competed at the Longines FEI World Cup Finals in Paris and frequently competes on the international Grand Prix circuit.

He's a professional showjumper who played a significant role in securing Egypt’s spot at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics Games. Egypt's equestrian team competed in the Olympics for the first time in 60 years. Since 2010, he has won 36 jumping competitions.

Nassar is also a business owner. According to the California Secretary of State, he established Nassar Stables LLC in 2014. The company, situated in Encinitas, Calif., is classified as a wholesale horse dealer.

Jennifer Gates to tie the knot with Nayel Nassar

Nassar became famous for dating billionaire Bill Gates’s daughter Jennifer. They were engaged in Jan. 2020, and the couple shared the news on Instagram.

Jennifer and Nassar's wedding ceremony will take place at the 124-acre horse farm her billionaire parents bought for $16 million after she graduated from Stanford University in 2018. The property is located in North Salem, N.Y.

link  :  https://marketrealist.com/p/nayel-nassar-net-worth/

• Thanks 2