Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 10:55 PM CDT - 10/16/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

** Desert Advisor  They started offering more bonds. Article: "The Ministry of Finance announces the issuance of construction bonds in the financial market"  Bonds are a great way to increase the reserves and get money out of circulation.  You have investors, big banks, they invest millions of dollars into these bonds...that takes money out of circulation.  That's one more way of increasing the value of the dinar.

** Pimpy Article: "The Second Central Bank Strategy (2021-2023) An approach to Monetary and Financial Reform"  Bunch of mumbo-jumbo about how they're gonna do what they can to strengthen the economy of Iraq and making sure that their rules and regulations put everything in place so that it can help support the Iraqi dinar and strengthen it at the same time.  What I also like about this article is it talks about the different areas in which they're going to help strengthen and help with lending and financing.  This is really good to help build the private sectors.  That's what we want to see.

** Vital Brad   We had talked about October 17th.  The Central Bank of Iraq put out an Article: "Instructions for buying and selling foreign currency for the year 2021" ...mentioning their currency being traded at the International window - am I interpreting it as a potential revaluation?  Maybe.  I don't know what's going to happen that day...if anything happens I'll definitely be letting you know if anything breaking comes.  (Post 1 of 2)

** Vital Brad    This is what gets me interested...Right now Iraq's currency is not on the International market.  It's not a tradable Forex currency.  So why is this all the sudden saying that the bank decided to adopt in allowing foreign currency to be traded at what they're calling this currency sale window That's going to start working as of the date October 17th...I'm really interested to see what happens Sunday.  (Post 2 of 2)

** Kaperoni  The CBI also published monetary policy expectations 2020 through 2022. Which included many steps including digital transition, banking insurance, development of the banking sector, facilitating financing and putting the dinar on par with the dollar globally. We shall see.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Same song, different verse/date. 🙄 

Vital Brad said Oct 17th is the day.   I’m on my way to the bank to cash in right now.  Bringing the whole family so we don’t look suspicious or out of place. 

What!  The Bank is closed on Sunday.  
What!!!!  No RV.  

Oh well.   It’s ok.  I’ll make it a good day with the family.  We will go to the beach and have a few bananas.  

C29F5C4C-CBCD-4CF9-9A69-E4E8FB2376C1.gif.a56aa54670b2e5530912a69f3c1ca5ed.gif

• Haha 7
  • Pow! 3

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Vital Brad said Oct 17th is the day.   I’m on my way to the bank to cash in right now.  Bringing the whole family so we don’t look suspicious or out of place. 

What!!!!  No RV.  

Oh well.   It’s ok.  I’ll make it a good day with the family.  We will go to the beach and have a few bananas.  

Have fun at the beach.  Good thing you are in Texas. Here in the Smoky Mountains we woke up to temps near freezing! Had to have a fire in the woodstove!   

Make them monkey's, er, uh, kiddo's behave while you're drivin'!🤣 🐡🐋 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Have fun at the beach.  Good thing you are in Texas. Here in the Smoky Mountains we woke up to temps near freezing! Had to have a fire in the woodstove!   

Make them monkey's, er, uh, kiddo's behave while you're drivin'!🤣 🐡🐋 

Love the Smokey Mts.  I go to Northern Ga and Eastern Tenn every few years.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Pitcher said:

Love the Smokey Mts.  I go to Northern Ga and Eastern Tenn every few years.  

Where in N. Ga. and E. TN do ya go?  I live about 25 miles from TN state line.   We love going over there every chance we get. Would go today, but gotta go to another family thing this afternoon. Had one yesterday also.  

• Upvote 5

I have business dealings in Knoxville and family in Atl and Elijah.  I was up that way this past summer.  Got our business done and rented a log cabin near Blue Ridge. 

It’s a wonderful part of our country.  I highly recommend anyone who’s reading this to go.  Beautiful and for me it’s very relaxing. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

What!!!!  No RV.  

At least it isn't the first time we hear another disappointments from one of the gurus named vital brad because noone knows exactly when it is going to rv, not even gurus.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I have business dealings in Knoxville and family in Atl and Elijah.  I was up that way this past summer.  Got our business done and rented a log cabin near Blue Ridge. 

It’s a wonderful part of our country.  I highly recommend anyone who’s reading this to go.  Beautiful and for me it’s very relaxing. 

I’m going to take you advice and  drive my new Dutch Star up there!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3