Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirmations Coming In A $4.71 Exchange Rate.

Luigi1

Luigi found these posts of Dinarian interests...

Confirmations of RV  exchange rate of $4.71.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

10-16-2021   Intel Guru MarkZ:   

I have had a number of confirmations from government contractors & government employees out of Iraq since yesterday that the rate over there is going to be $4.71.  This is what the contractors told me…many sources… We will find out for sure when Iraq banks open tomorrow…Let’s hope this is it…the news really has been phenominal!!

10-16-2021   Intel Gurus MarkZ & Okie_Oil_Man:

MARKZ:  I am getting fantastic chatter and I know you are as well…. I am getting solid stuff from the banking side…are you hearing similar things? ...praying that you get to “land that plane” for us.  OKIE: I am hearing this also...I look forward to landing...nuff said.

10-16-2021   Newshound Guru Kaperoni:

The CBI also published monetary policy expectations 2020 through 2022. Which included many steps including digital transition, banking insurance, development of the banking sector, facilitating financing and putting the dinar on par with the dollar globally. We shall see.

• Thanks 8
  • Haha 4

here's another article related to the above...

10-16-2021   Newshound Guru Vital Brad:

We had talked about October 17th.  The Central Bank of Iraq put out an article "Instructions for buying and selling foreign currency for the year 2021" ...mentioning their currency being traded at the International window - am I interpreting it as a potential revaluation?  Maybe.  I don't know what's going to happen that day...if anything happens I'll definitely be letting you know if anything breaking comes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

On 10/16/2021 at 6:35 PM, Pitcher said:

Don’t get too excited until you hear them say the 800 numbers have been released and the Asian lady has ordered her ice cream.   This looks like 6-7 bucks to me

A360E2A4-204B-43E7-9DF1-D1BC33D96AD5.gif.206d78aa765b1764c37eeefefd974efc.gifI’m

Yeah I would definitely say things are looking real good. Oh wait a minute are we talking Dinar or.......?

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

16 hours ago, cws said:

Oh my.  The family truckster 😁

:D Yep! My son was an over the road trucker for about 12 - 15 years.  He came off the road about 4 years ago. I don't like ridin' with him. He makes me nervous./scared! 😮  BUT, to his credit, he has OVER One Million "Over-the-road" Safe Miles. 

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 10/16/2021 at 7:35 PM, Pitcher said:

Don’t get too excited until you hear them say the 800 numbers have been released and the Asian lady has ordered her ice cream.   This looks like 6-7 bucks to me

A360E2A4-204B-43E7-9DF1-D1BC33D96AD5.gif.206d78aa765b1764c37eeefefd974efc.gifI’m

😂😂😂😂😂 because one would not be enough!!! Someone else’s brain it getting frozen like these gurus. They must be professional athletes…does not matter if they win…they just get paid to play games!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3