Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It’s Time to Think Differently - Dutch Sheets - 10/15/2021 * GiveHIM 15 - Prophetic Insight

ronscarpa

October 15, 2021

It’s Time to Think Differently

I have been speaking much recently on changing the way we think. I’ve probably mentioned it 8-10 times in messages over the past few months. Obviously, different seasons require different ways of thinking. Not conforming to this principle can be costly. In a cold season, one dresses differently than in a warm season. On vacation, hopefully, one thinks differently than while at work. In harvest season one thinks differently than in the planting season. Seasons change, and so must we.

John the Baptist was called a forerunner, because he “ran before” Christ, preparing the way for His coming (Isaiah 40:1-5; Luke 3:1-6). One of the ways in which he prepared the people for Christ’s entrance was by telling them to change their thinking. The actual meaning of the word “repent,” one of John’s main commands, is “to think differently” (metanoeo). It does not actually mean “to go a different direction” as most people think. Going a different direction (epistrepho) is the end result of repentance. When we receive a revelation or enlightenment - a new way of thinking - from Holy Spirit, we can turn and go His way. We can do what He says to do, and we can do it in the way He says to do it.

Sure enough, when Jesus appeared on the scene He started doing things differently. He taught differently. He corrected wrong doctrine and theology. He denounced the evolved religious traditions in Judaism that were not in line with scripture or God‘s heart. He worked miracles of healing. He overrode the laws of nature with His faith, authority, and power. He cast out demons. Those who followed Him had to think differently.

No revival in past history has looked like the previous revival. This is due to several factors: Holy Spirit is building on what He did in the previous revival; therefore, He is obviously doing different things; He is doing it in a different time, therefore a different culture; and more. This is why He tells us to keep ourselves flexible, comparing us to a wineskin.

What might He do differently in the coming outpouring of the Holy Spirit? We will see the full expression of Christ’s five ministry-gift anointings: apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, and teacher. We will see how He intended for them to work together, multiplying power and effectiveness. We will see how this mixes with the new level of worship Holy Spirit has produced in the body of Christ in the last 20 to 30 years. We will see the dramatic impact of 21st century technology on revival. We will see how all of this enables the church to disciple individuals and nations more effectively. This brings me to my final statement regarding what we might see: we will not only see Christ’s commission of Mark 16:15-18 fulfilled, we will also see that of Matthew 28:18-20 fulfilled. The Mark 16 passage is about revival or awakening. It speaks of preaching the gospel and getting people saved, baptized, filled with the spirit, delivered, and healed. The Matthew 28 passage is about reformation. It speaks of discipling or reforming nations, teaching them God’s ways, principles, and commandments. It is teaching people - entire nations - to live by the principles of the Kingdom of Heaven. Seeing these two activities of the Kingdom working in tandem will be something to behold.

Much of the fruit produced by the charismatic movement and Jesus people movement of the late 60s, 70s, and early 80s was lost over the next decade or two. This is because the movement was about Mark 16 only - getting people saved - but neglected the discipling of nations, Matthew 28. While the church did Mark 16, humanists, secularists and atheists did Matthew 28, discipling our nation to their “doctrines” and beliefs. They did so through government, education, media, entertainment, and other systems - all while the church was content to leave those areas alone and practice our religion. This flawed paradigm of the church is how you have one of the greatest outpourings of Holy Spirit in history and yet, when that era of history is over, have lost ground.

This will not happen in the coming move of Holy Spirit. We will think differently and do both commissions. This will be a game changer.

I was with my friend, Chuck Pierce, in Tennessee last weekend. During the worship he had a vision about God re-circuiting the church and nation, which would obviously involve thinking differently. Here are a few definitions of circuit before sharing the vision: “a circular journey; the complete path of an electric current; a means of transmitting communication signals or messages.”

Chuck said, “All of a sudden, I saw a word of knowledge blazed across the heavenly realms over us. It was the word “circuit.” Suddenly, I saw the Lord reach down inside of us and pull out a circuit. Then, with His hand He began to re-circuit individuals, followed by re-circuiting this region and, finally, re-circuiting our nation.”

Chuck continued, “You know what happens when you really ‘kill’ a computer - that’s the easiest way to say it. You see, a computer stores all sorts of trash within it, and just turning it off and back on doesn’t get rid of the trash and garbage that has been stored in various parts of it. You have to go in and ‘kill’ that circuit, then bring it back up again”

He then prophesied, “The Lord says, ‘I’m going to make My people so in line with My purposes, so thinking the way I’m thinking, they will have no choice but to start walking in a new way.’”

Elaborating, he said, “In this vision the word ‘circuit,’ I believe, means a line, a message, a current that’s gone out. It went out, then it came full circle back in. For this nation, as He was re-circuiting it, I saw a date that came in on His circuit, and all of a sudden the computer popped back up on October the 18th. Beginning October the 18th, get ready.

“The Lord said, ‘You will know, beginning October the 18th, in this nation, that things have come full circle. You will also know that I have pulled the plug on [‘killing’] things you’ve been asking me to pull the plug on.

“‘I say, when I pull these plugs - I’ll do it one by one - the messages that have gone out in the past, will not be the same messages I allow to go out in the future.

“‘Know this, My circuit is going out from the heavens and as My voice goes out on that circuit, I say to you, it will NOT return void. What begins tonight, in Tennessee, will cause a nation to be circuited again with My message.’”

Chuck told me later that what he felt Holy Spirit was saying about “pulling the plug” and re-circuiting the nation was in reference to what has been happening in our nation since late 2019, that a confrontation is coming. Just as we are now seeing resistance, such as walkouts, etc. when inappropriate things are said and done in our nation, these things will continue to be confronted one by one. The layers of lies and confusion that have covered us in our nation are going to come off, one by one.

This means the church will think differently...and the nation will begin to think differently. Get ready for this shift!

Pray with me:

Father, thank You for this encouraging word. You are re-circuiting the church and this nation. We are saying “yes” to this. We want to be in sync with You, both in our actions and our thoughts. We repent - we change our thinking and will move with You! We are moving from the forerunning stage to fulfillment, from preparation to performance.

Re-circuit us and re-circuit our nation. Pull the plug on evil circuitry. Pull the plug on lies, deception, evil strategies and plans, and on everything that has been launched by people to destroy Your plan for America. Bring every plan down violently - kill it.

We are well aware that in this coming revival, some who now oppose You will fall in love with You. THEY will be re-circuited. Do it! We will rejoice over their salvation. And whatever You have planned for October 18, do it! We’re all in!

Our decree:

We decree that each of us, and our nation, ARE being re-circuited!

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1