Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Online Banking

Rjmc

• 2 weeks later...

please dont get upset by what i say about Warka, but I have 6 million of my families dinar in warka and i have all but wiped it off....if i get access then i get access to it...please dont think you will be able to withdraw it if the rate changes and the bank commences operations again I can tell you that they will not allow people NON iraqi investors to withdraw and collapse the bank not atleast until the are in a position to cover it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2021 at 2:04 PM, screwball said:

please dont think you will be able to withdraw it if the rate changes . again I can tell you that they will not allow people NON iraqi investors to withdraw 

does that mean you will lose all your money + interest that you put in warka bank because you can't withdraw it? Omg, i never thought of that.

• Like 1

please dont think you will be able to withdraw it if the rate changes and the bank commences operations again I can tell you that they will not allow people NON iraqi investors to withdraw  

by the way, can you withdraw your money from the ATMs now before you lose all your money in the warka bank??

• Like 1

please dont think you will be able to withdraw it if the rate changes. I can tell you that they will not allow people NON iraqi investors to withdraw 

so the advantages to put the money in warka bank is to earn interest and get a new lower denoms ( after deleting 3 zeros ), just like the rest of iraqi citizens ( get a new lower denoms + more purchasing power ) when the rate changes. and non iraqi investors can't exchange dinar for dollars in the warka bank / in the country of iraq.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

so the advantages to put the money in warka bank is to earn interest and get a new lower denoms ( after deleting 3 zeros ), just like the rest of iraqi citizens ( get a new lower denoms + more purchasing power ) when the rate changes. and non iraqi investors can't exchange dinar for dollars in the warka bank / in the country of iraq.

back then there were manyy advantages of putting money into warka but most of it was to earn interest and buy shares because at the time they were the only ones selling shares really, it was easy to get in. no one thought that they would go into guardian ship

21 hours ago, screwball said:

it was easy to get in. no one thought that they would go into guardian ship

so, if you want to withdraw all your money in warka bank, then you should look for a guardian ship ( iraqi citizen ) that you can really trust him 100% to help you to withdraw all your money in warka bank. i think this is the first time i hear about this. at least, this will be a good lesson for me.  furthermore, this " guardian ship " thing will also applied to dong investors who put the money in any bank in vietnam to earn interest, right.  

22 hours ago, screwball said:

still have around 6 million earning interest.

the interest in warka bank is higher than Bank of America. therefore, it is better to put money in warka bank to earn a higher interest, but the risk is only iraqi citizens can only be allowed to withdraw money. by the way, is the interest above 20% in warka bank?

22 hours ago, screwball said:

back in the early days I could withdraw money from atm in my home country

yep. it is kind of strange thing that you can't even withdraw money from atm in the USA now. there is something fishy going on with warka bank. you better make sure all your money isn't gone. i guess it is too risky to put money in the bank in foreign country as long as we don't even stay in that country to watch out our money everyday to make sure the money isn't gone.

On 10/27/2021 at 4:48 PM, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

yep. it is kind of strange thing that you can't even withdraw money from atm in the USA now. there is something fishy going on with warka bank. you better make sure all your money isn't gone. i guess it is too risky to put money in the bank in foreign country as long as we don't even stay in that country to watch out our money everyday to make sure the money isn't gone.

are you saying your ATMS are not allowing you to withdraw cash???? how long has this been for?

On 10/31/2021 at 6:08 AM, screwball said:

are you saying your ATMS are not allowing you to withdraw cash???? how long has this been for?

i never put money in warka bank or banks in another foreign countries. it is too risky eventhough the interest is higher than Bank of America. because i can't control ( beyond my control ) if something bad is happening inside warka bank and the risk is losing money. and also, when this baby pops one day, i can't exchange dinar for dollars either in warka bank or in the country of iraq, for example, let's say , you put your money 1 million iqd in warka bank and when this baby pops one day ( let's say the rate 1:1 ) , that means your 1 million iqd= USD 1 million. after that, can you withdraw your USD 1 million ( that you put in warka bank ) in your ATM in the US?

Don't want to burst your bubble   3 bucks new rv ratebut I hope you're not holding all your money in a U.S. Bank either. Just because you live where your bank is doesn't mean you'll be able to do anything when they tell you to get lost..... At this point in time I don't keep any real money in the bank, only enough for a few small daily transactions. If they shut us down they won't get much out of me! Be your own bank, Imo....

That said, maybe I was suckered into having an account at WARKA. I believe our accounts are still there and will open up again if the Dinar RV's. It's anybodies guess, but what I have in there isn't gonna kill me if I can't get it. All we can do is wait it out!

Best place to be is OSI here at DV, just my opinion!

8 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Just because you live where your bank is doesn't mean you'll be able to do anything when they tell you to get lost.

You have a point there. Thanks for your clarification. I am glad you said that. That makes me realize that There is always risk putting real money in the bank in the US or Warka. And, you and everybody else weren't suckered into having an account in Warka because everyone has his or her own reason and purpose to put money in Warka. I am really sorry if i offend you or screwball or everybody here who may have an account in Warka. And i amn't smarter than everyone here either. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

You have a point there. Thanks for your clarification. I am glad you said that. That makes me realize that There is always risk putting real money in the bank in the US or Warka. And, you and everybody else weren't suckered into having an account in Warka because everyone has his or her own reason and purpose to put money in Warka. I am really sorry if i offend you or screwball or everybody here who may have an account in Warka. And i amn't smarter than everyone here either. 

No offense taken rvmydinarand I'm sorry if that came out a bit harsh. I'm not trying to bash anyone, just trying to raise some awareness regarding the Bankster's. The U.S. economy is in a free fall with the FED buying 120 Billion in debt and Mortgage backed securities every month, quite literally trying to buy it ALL! 

I'm keeping as much money as I can out of the system because when the banks decide to close their doors people will be out of luck... WARKA is a good example of a Bank just deciding to shut you out and there isn't much you can do about it.

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

when the banks decide to close their doors people will be out of luck... WARKA is a good example of a Bank just deciding to shut you out and there isn't much you can do about it.

Cheers!

Thanks 64jaguar. You are so right. It is safer to put money in the bank just enough for a small few daily transaction.

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2021 at 9:02 AM, 64jaguar said:

No offense taken rvmydinarand I'm sorry if that came out a bit harsh. I'm not trying to bash anyone, just trying to raise some awareness regarding the Bankster's. The U.S. economy is in a free fall with the FED buying 120 Billion in debt and Mortgage backed securities every month, quite literally trying to buy it ALL! 

I'm keeping as much money as I can out of the system because when the banks decide to close their doors people will be out of luck... WARKA is a good example of a Bank just deciding to shut you out and there isn't much you can do about it.

Cheers!

keep cash or silver and gold....GCR is coming, banks will close their doors and reset will happen

• Thanks 1