Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 10/13/2021

ronscarpa

Are there any other DVers that are curious as to what this election might mean to that guy, (What's his name) you know, the owner of this site. Anyhow, It WOULD be nice to hear his opinion. Is this election a good thing  or just another step in a very long trip ?  Just asking for a friend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

No, nothing from sandfly for a couple of years, hope he is OK. As for thugs, I sent him a message and so far have heard nothing.

Sorry its not better news.

pp

I also sent Thugs a message, and asked about him in VIP...nothing either.  Definitely worried about him.  Hope all is well.  :praying:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Will the 17th be our next rv date?? We wish. We can only hope. Only time will tell.

Well the 17th is this coming Sunday! I’m under the impression that Iraq is doing away with the auctions as we know them! Adam has always said that this is a major trigger for the RV, if my memory serves me right! I believe he thinks that the RV could happen when they stop the auction are shortly afterwards! I’m praying he is right on his assumptions! We all need this to happen!!! JMHO 🤠

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

16 hours ago, Artitech said:

Well the 17th is this coming Sunday! I’m under the impression that Iraq is doing away with the auctions as we know them! Adam has always said that this is a major trigger for the RV, if my memory serves me right! I believe he thinks that the RV could happen when they stop the auction are shortly afterwards! I’m praying he is right on his assumptions! We all need this to happen!!! JMHO 🤠

Hopefully, they will stop the auction on the 17th.:praying: JMO.

• Upvote 3

On 10/14/2021 at 9:44 AM, fioranosportscars said:

Translation of Kademi's twitter above:

Media Office of the Prime Minister 🇮🇶
@Brothers_Official
Prime Minister
Replying to @Mr_Shhhhh

I congratulate the winners and invite them to be ready to carry out their tasks with full energies, and for their work to be characterized by seriousness and good faith. I also congratulate all participants in the electoral process.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4