Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:35 PM CDT - 10/13/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON  

*** Deepwoodz  IMO...someone isn't happy with the [election] results!  [Articles posted by Newshound Guru Samson] "Iran stops the process of exporting gas to Iraq, and a decrease in hours of electricity supply" "The Iranian press justifies the loss of Tehran's allies in the elections with 'Iranphobia'"

***  Desert Advisor  Who won the elections Al-Sadr. What happened?  He comes out and says this, Article Quote: "We will work to raise the Iraqi dinar to be in the ranks of global currency gradually." This guy was just elected and right away he says we want to raise the Iraqi dinar in the ranks of the global currencies - gradually. Is that the 5 year plan they talked about with the reform of the white papers Does that mean there won't be an RV?  But it's slowly going to float all the way I don't know.  The global currencies - their neighbor Kuwait at $3.32 and Jordan at $1.41 and if you may or may not know the Iraqi dinar was worth over $3 in the 90's.  So who knows what they're going to go to in those ranks.

*** Mnt Goat  The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) in coordination with the Finance Ministry will decide when the RV happens not some election cycle. They will do it based on sound economic and financial policies...First, we need to see the project to delete the zeros...There is a process involved...the beginning of the fiscal year is the most opportune time for the CBI to conduct this process... the first step being to kick off the process with the project to delete the zeros. Then the CBI monitors or watches for inflation (how long we don’t know and even the CBI does not know) and if all went well within Iraq they would then decide or decline to go to FOREX and reinstate the dinar. To ensure the crash of the Iraqi dinar does not happen upon the reinstatement, they are pursuing (have pursued) all avenues to beef up the dinar and support the new coming rate. ...we all should be very happy this is taking place and witnessing it right in front of our noses.

*** Pimpy  Looks like some exciting news ... The Sadr movement made some great achievements in the elections...they now control the parliament and this man is making a commitment that's catching the buzz around the dinar community...there's big talk about the change in the exchange rate of the dinar.  How big Who knows.  We're gonna find out here shortly...there is a lot of chitta chatter happening once again about the dinar...Sadr has 73 [seats in parliament] that's huge...almost twice as many as the group that came in second...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 10
  • Upvote 4

Hoping for Iraq's sake, that Al-Sadr is not elected.  He loves Iran, and hates the US.  The only good part of that, if it happens, is that he loves his country, and maybe will help them.  As usual....sit and wait....business as usual!  :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Hoping for Iraq's sake, that Al-Sadr is not elected.  He loves Iran, and hates the US.  The only good part of that, if it happens, is that he loves his country, and maybe will help them.  As usual....sit and wait....business as usual!  :rocking-chair:

Sadr cannot be the PM.  Most likely he will nominate Kazemi.  Sadr does NOT like Iran or the US interfering with Iraqi affairs.  He has always been a proponent of a Dinar rate increase.    It will not be business as usual.   

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

we all know but we can only wish the rate will return to $3+. Hopefully.

I am SURE that everyone of us would do back-flips to see a $0.10 rate just to see a positive. I know that I would (Trya back-flip).

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

** Militiaman  Article: "The 5 and (to) 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"  With them even showing that the 1,000 - 10,000 notes are disappeared from the ATMs is very telling. With the UST telling us the G-20 have 136 countries in agreement on digital International Taxation and a flat tax, the cross boarder data and digital trade noted by the G-7 today, it is not surprising that they would be adjusting for the NSCNs to replace those the 1,000 - 10,000s. The need for them will diminish with a new international exchange rate applied. It doesn't take long to replenish ATMS. The goal is not to worry the citizens, the goal is to make them happy with the new purchase power that the new smaller notes will bring...

** Sandy Ingram  Article: "19 Iraqi Banks rated by international agencies"  On the surface this sounds like insignificant news.  However let me explain.  You will be dancing after you understand this... Quote: "19 licensed banks in Iraq have been rated by accredited international rating agencies - Capital Intelligence, Fitch, Moody's, Standards and Poors, - the bank [CBI] said...it is a sign of their compliance with domestic and international standards..."  [Post 1 of 2].. 

** Sandy Ingram  Quote continues: "...The central bank seeks to increase the ability of Iraqi banks to expand their network of relations with international banks and enhance the confidence of citizens and investors especially after their success in obtaining such classifications..."  I'm sorry I don't think you heard me and if you heard me did you understand what I said?  'Increase relationships with international banks.'  Meaning the CBI wants to be in harmony with international banking systems.  She [The fat lady] may not be singing, but she sure is dancing.  Iraq wants to co-mingle with international banks... [Post 2 of 2].. 

** Vital Brad  Question: "When it finally revalues how do I turn it in?" When this thing goes international and Iraq is back on the international arkets...you're going to be able to go down to any bank that offers Forex...you can exchange currency from other countries.  Those banks will all of a sudden be able to exchange the Iraqi dinar and our hope is at a new rate...

** Samson  Article: "Report: After lifting immunity, former MPs leave Iraq"  Report quote:  "the dissolution of the Iraqi parliament on the seventh of this October resulted in the lifting of the parliamentary immunity guaranteed by the constitution for hundreds of deputies whose results showed the last legislative elections that were held on October 10." More than 70 percent of them lost their seats, which means that the ministerial committee tasked with pursuing corruption files by the caretaker government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, will be able to investigate any of them. "

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

** Kaperoni  Member snicker "So I lost 25 k? Who cares? It wasn’t my money anyway. Hehe"  The dinar has value. It is not a lottery ticket therefore it is not worthless. Hopefully with the success of their economy they will raise the value but it's going to be overtime.

** Frank26  Article: "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs" Quote: ...“the ATMs of the bank to which I settled my salary, are devoid of small and medium cash groups (1000 to 10 thousand dinars),..."  WHY DIDN'T THE CBI ALSO REMOVE THE 1, THE 10, THE 20, AND THE 100, 250 AND 500... BECAUSE THEY WILL COEXIST WITH THE NSCN's.

** Don961  Article: "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"

Good Morning DV ... Have a blessed Sunday..!  RON 
    • By ronscarpa

** Breitling  Question: "When Iraq puts value on its currency will it start out at .40 cents, .50 cents?  I've heard they want to get it to a dollar."  That's exactly what they want to do.  At a minimum they want to get it to $1.17.  Remember parliament, The Ministry of Planning, The Ministry of Finance wrote a letter to the IMF - 'can you help us get our currency back to $3.25'.  'Absolutely we can help you do that.'  But it's a process...the .50 cents and above - where that came from is what do they need to have a GDP that can maintain the country and help it grow at a healthy 4% per year and...help expand their markets.  At the point I was doing that math (it might have changed a little bit) it was like .58 cents.  The best math we could come up with.

** Vital Brad  People talk about the contract rate.  I'm not a financial advisor...make your own financial choices...Here's my thought with the contract rate...I've heard some people say that, 'Oh when you exchange your dinar there's going to be a contract rate of at least $30.'  I'm like - huh? - there is no contract rate..! ...IMO $3.22 (is possible) for the dinar.  That's what the Iraqi dinar is worth based on that particular country's assets and wealth...If [the rate is] $3.22 how can someone get $30?  An exchange rate is an exchange rate.  Who's paying out the difference...I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble.  That's not my intention...I think the rate is going to come out at the rate it's going to come out at and I don't think there's going to be a contract rate.  My opinion only...

** Pimpy  Article: "For the second day, the dollar exchange rate fell."  That's right the dollar is losing ground on Iraqi dinar but it's not like it's huge leaps and bounds.  They're very small but the dollar is becoming weaker and Iraqi dinar will become stronger...

• By ronscarpa

** Frank26 **  Article: "The Minister of Oil sets the price of a barrel in the budget and expects crude to reach $100"   WE TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE $100 PER BARREL...

** Mnt Goat **  Article: "AL-KAZEMI’S FINANCIAL ADVISOR TALKS ABOUT CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE"   ...this article does not tell us what they mean by changing the exchange rate. Could this mean back to the pre-devaluation program rate or the RV we are looking for? ...anyway you look it, the news is very good. We know that under Dr Shabibi the monetary reserves of Iraq reached $90 billion. ...they have reached a record high and so they must be over $90 billion reaching close to $100 billion. If oil continues to rise, as they project it will, Iraq will reach over $100 billion in reserves...

GOOD MORNING DV ... Have a Blessed Day ... RON 
    • By ronscarpa

Kaperoni   So what are we waiting for? That is a question that everyone asks. The truth is... Iraq was devastated in the war and their infrastructure was completely demolished. This is a complete rebuild from the ground up...They also need to implement and encourage latest technology throughout the government, banking system, and educational system to educate the citizens. Not an easy task.  And then you need to bring multiple global businesses, organizations into Iraq to facilitate. [Post 1 of 2].. 

Kaperoni   It is a huge undertaking. And like  I said numerous times, until Iraq's economy prospers the Iraqi dinar will not go up in value.  So we need the newly-elected parliamentary members to be sworn in and begin to pass the necessary laws to encourage foreign investment. We need stability in Iraq to continue. We need the new prime minister to continue to implement reforms...   Sometimes I get nasty messages from people telling me that I'm ruining their dreams. Wouldn't you rather know the truth...?   [Post 2 of 2].. 

Pimpy  I'm not saying that an RI or an RV won't be announced.  I'm saying that it makes more sense to me they're going to let it go up in increments.  In fact it says something similar in here.  Article quote:  "...it is possible for the state to gradually improve the Iraqi dinar exchange rate because the shock method adopted and change in the exchange rate was not appropriate..."  More talk about the rate change.  That's good...there you have it the talk about the rate change happening once again...

Vital Brad  Article: "Iraqi banks get a rating from international agencies"  Article quote: "19 licensed banks in Iraq have obtained a rating from the accredited International rating of agencies - Capital Intelligence, Fitch, Moody's Standard and Poor..."  Wow!  Article quote:  "reflects the development and the performance of the banking sector in Iraq and the solvency of banks and is evidence of their compliance with local and international standards..."  That changes everything.  Holy ****.  It's saying Iraq is international standards.  I think it's only a matter of time...I think it's closer than ever...

Frank26  Article: "Expo 2020 Dubai is an opportunity to boost investment in Iraq"   Quote:  "Assurances of the role of Expo 2020 Dubai in enhancing the reality of investment in Iraq, through the portal of openness to the world, where the wide participation of major international companies that represent a sober effort around the world."  NOT AT A PROGRAM RATE...

Breitling  Question: "Is it a fact that Iraq has lower notes in their banks?"  No...unless the CBI talks about it or one of the banks in Iraq talking about it why would you even contemplate it? 

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.