Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Cabinet Secretariat announces a holiday

yota691

•  Time: 10/13/2021 15:26:25
  •  
  •  Reading: 910 times
The Cabinet Secretariat announces a holiday

{Local: Al Furat News} The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the suspension of official working hours next Monday, 10/18/2021, on the occasion of the Prophet's birthday.

The Baghdad Operations Command had announced to Euphrates News its own security plan for the occasion.

A source in the operations stated that "the plan does not include any cuts to major streets, but rather within the Adhamiya area, which will witness the celebration, especially near the vicinity of the imam (Abu Hanifa al-Numan)," noting that "the security plan for reviving the occasion is witnessing its initial preparations."

The source confirmed, "The central celebration will be in the Adhamiya area and in the Al-Khilani area in the shrine of Sheikh Abdul Qadir Al-Kilani." 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8

The General Secretariat Of The Iraqi Council Of Ministers Decided, On Wednesday, To Suspend Official Working Hours Next Monday, The Anniversary Of The Prophet's Birthday.  

The General Secretariat Confirmed That “It Was Decided To Suspend Official Working Hours Next Monday, Corresponding To  10/18/2021,  On The Occasion Of The Prophet’s Birthday.”

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

The General Secretariat Of The Iraqi Council Of Ministers Decided, On Wednesday, To Suspend Official Working Hours Next Monday, The Anniversary Of The Prophet's Birthday.  

I wish it was the "Profits Birthday" instead of the Prophet's Birthday. 

How "prophetic" would that be?😮

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Fairways&Greens said:

Iraqis work?

Too right ..... as in Kuwait, they hire from the massive pool of Indians to do their work for them. ( and we thought Thurston Howell III was a lazy rich guy— see Gilligans Island 😀 )

It’s a guess only, perhaps ALL government “ workers “ ( including the GOI ) are Indians dressed up to look like Iraqis. 

This requires IMHO further investigation to find out where the “ real Iraqi politicians “ really are. For starters I’ll bet we find some of them sunning their damn assess on a Bahamian beach. 

.... and they call me a conspiracy nut :lmao: 

• Pow! 3

18 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Interesting.. if you do an internet search for the prophet’s birthday, it is celebrated this year on October 19th, not the 18th. 🤔

may be they don't want to work one day on monday, october 18 and then take a holiday tomorrow on tuesday, october 19. because they love holidays more than work, then , in conclusion, they will take holidays for 2 days ( monday and tuesday ) in a row.

• Upvote 1

764.jpg
Iraq Stock Exchange

Market

Economy News - Baghdad

The Iraqi Stock Exchange announced, on Thursday, that the next Monday session will not be organized.

The market said in a statement seen by "Economy News", that it will not organize a trading session on Monday, 10/18/2021, "to coincide with an official holiday on the occasion of the Prophet's birthday."

The market confirmed that the trading sessions will resume as of Tuesday 19/10/2021.

Views 75   Date added 10/14/2021
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

•  Time: 10/16/2021 15:19:58
  •  
  •  Reading: 390 times
The Iraqi Stock Exchange announces the suspension of its activity for one day

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Iraqi Stock Exchange announced, on Saturday, the suspension of its activity for one day only.

The market said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "based on the decision of the Council of Ministers to declare next Monday an official holiday on the occasion of the anniversary of the Prophet's birthday, trading sessions will not be organized for that day."

The market added that "the activity will be practiced after the official holiday and starting next Tuesday, according to its official timings."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Stock Exchange organizes five trading sessions a week from Sunday to Thursday, and includes 103 Iraqi joint stock companies representing the sectors of banking, telecommunications, industry, agriculture, insurance, financial investment, tourism and hotels. 

• Thanks 5

These people and their FRACKING “ holidaze “

1/3rd of the their entire year is taken up with these “ holidaze “  - Getting shiite done in a timely manner is tuff enough with the caliber of politicians in any country these days: but for the criminals, obstructionist, no shows & and permanent attendees at the Camel Races, pretty fracking tuff to accomplish much of anything substantial in Iraq. 

Thank goodness for folks like Kazemi that have been able to keep the ball moving down the field. Gotta admit this guy is an Epic Force in Iraq’s universe.  

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

These people and their FRACKING “ holidaze “

1/3rd of the their entire year is taken up with these “ holidaze “  - Getting shiite done in a timely manner is tuff enough with the caliber of politicians in any country these days: but for the criminals, obstructionist, no shows & and permanent attendees at the Camel Races, pretty fracking tuff to accomplish much of anything substantial in Iraq. 

Thank goodness for folks like Kazemi that have been able to keep the ball moving down the field. Gotta admit this guy is an Epic Force in Iraq’s universe.  

I will definitely forgive them this one holiday if it leads directly to the RV. 🥳💰

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I wonder if it’s worth it to get my hopes up again for another long weekend holiday where they close the banks and shut down the stock exchange… 🎢 🥳 💰

After lengthy, very much sleeplessness periods in the war zone your body becomes “ hollowed out “ your able to function without any emotion for any task presented.

Its now that I apply that same ( 18 years has left me “ hollowed out “ with these lack assess ), lack of emotion to this 3 Ring Circus of the absurd. Probably why I able to joke about it ( and at times enjoy jabs of cynicism ) in here.

Not recommending combat ( PTSD ain’t nothing to joke about), try yoga to maintain healthy balance-no joke, okay. It helps me. Positive reenforcement with an eye on a less passionate view towards the Circus. 

Always good to maintain hope. I’ve positioned myself for some time with “ whenever “ without having to resort to daily doses of Antacid dealing with these blathering foot dragging monkeys. 😀

All the Best :tiphat:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

After lengthy, very much sleeplessness periods in the war zone your body becomes “ hollowed out “ your able to function without any emotion for any task presented.

Its now that I apply that same ( 18 years has left me “ hollowed out “ with these lack assess ), lack of emotion to this 3 Ring Circus of the absurd. Probably why I able to joke about it ( and at times enjoy jabs of cynicism ) in here.

Not recommending combat ( PTSD ain’t nothing to joke about), try yoga to maintain healthy balance-no joke, okay. It helps me. Positive reenforcement with an eye on a less passionate view towards the Circus. 

Always good to maintain hope. I’ve positioned myself for some time with “ whenever “ without having to resort to daily doses of Antacid dealing with these blathering foot dragging monkeys. 😀

All the Best :tiphat:

Great attitude & perspective!    Thank you for your service, and hoping that when this goes down, that you will have the peace and prosperity you deserve!  :twothumbs: :bravo:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1