Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:32 PM CDT - 10/12/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON  

** Vital Brad ** Article: "Iraqi electoral voters are being manipulated by the unrealistic promises made by the political candidates in the 2021 elections These political candidates are promising enhancing the exchange rate of the dinar...the misinformation out there - you've got to really be able to discern what's happening.  IMO...there's certain politicians probably in the know...why are they putting this information [Article like this] out To try to scare politicians or people about talking about this reset/rate change...I think we're closer than ever.  I really think it's only a matter of time...

** Pimpy ** Here's what everybody's talking about. Article: "Al-Sadr: We will work to raise the level of the Iraqi dinar On Monday Sadr himself said they're going to work to improve and raise the level of the Iraqi dinar to be in the ranks of global currencies gradually.  Pimpy, didn't you say it might go up in increments I did.  As much as I want an RI or RV it was my thought they should do it in increments just to make sure it doesn't damage the economy.  There's plenty of reason to believe that Iraq's currency can stand at a much stronger rate than currently is.  Only because of all the positive things...this is big news.  This is going to be spreading like wildfire.  Sadr saying they're going to raise the level of the Iraqi dinar...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3