Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October Surprise?

sgtsanders

8 minutes ago, markb57 said:

American Democracy type govt. doesn't work in Iraq. I thought they would have figured that out by now....

They should have created a more hybrid approach. All those in parliament do nothing but create chaos and draw a paycheck.

Mark, you just described our current Government !!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Lest we forget...it took nearly a year to form a complete Cabinet after the last Iraqi election.

Let's hope this election won't turn into the next excuse to delay the RV/RI.

Based on the history of Iraq,  do you really think that they need any excuse to delay ANYTHING, let alone the RV/RI ?????

Isn't that the motto of these guys, DON'T DO TODAY WHAT YOU CAN PUT OFF UNTIL TOMORROWN!!??!!??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

So I have to ask...your happy with America being dependent on foreign oil? Your happy with people being paid to sit on their collective butts getting a pay check? All the while watching people who are trying to work can’t get food, supplies, materials to operate!  Or employees to operate! Your happy with inflation? Your happy with “free”college tuition ? Knowing that if the government says it’s free, that you have paid for it through your taxes! Your happy with China becoming the world power? A country that has done very little to help their own citizens, much less a country that has any kind of disasters? Your happy paying higher taxes to those who refuse to work? 

I could go on but it is a waste of my time. I have to get back to work so I can pay taxes so they can give it to other people. Or leave Billions of dollars of military equipment to our enemies that chant “death to America “

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 14

20 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

So I have to ask...your happy with America being dependent on foreign oil? Your happy with people being paid to sit on their collective butts getting a pay check? All the while watching people who are trying to work can’t get food, supplies, materials to operate!  Or employees to operate! Your happy with inflation? Your happy with “free”college tuition ? Knowing that if the government says it’s free, that you have paid for it through your taxes! Your happy with China becoming the world power? A country that has done very little to help their own citizens, much less a country that has any kind of disasters? Your happy paying higher taxes to those who refuse to work? 

I could go on but it is a waste of my time. I have to get back to work so I can pay taxes so they can give it to other people. Or leave Billions of dollars of military equipment to our enemies that chant “death to America “

What does this have to do with the dinar?…. Believe me you don’t want me to go into details about QANON party…

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 12

16 minutes ago, yendor said:

Forget it cjdavid..... You can't fix stupid. They probably have recently gone to college for their IDOCTRINATION DEGREE !

16 minutes ago, yendor said:

Forget it cjdavid..... You can't fix stupid. They probably have recently gone to college for their IDOCTRINATION DEGREE !

Education don’t make you smart or intelligent, but  it’s obvious you don’t have either…  🤣🤣🤣

• Downvote 17

2 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

Education don’t make you smart or intelligent, but  it’s obvious you don’t have either…  🤣🤣🤣

I'll just consider that  remark from its source..... although the first portion of your statement is surprisingly 90% correct. The correct grammar is, "Education doesn't make you smart or intelligent"..... but you tried. Maybe stupid can be fixed in some ways. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 7

12 minutes ago, yendor said:

I'll just consider that  remark from its source..... although the first portion of your statement is surprisingly 90% correct. The correct grammar is, "Education doesn't make you smart or intelligent"..... but you tried. Maybe stupid can be fixed in some ways. 

You still here….  And waiting on trump reinstatement… and I am the stupid one… lol … just like crypto is communist and a scam….👍👍👍

Edited by fioranosportscars
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 8