Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki's coalition talks about the next Iraqi parliament: It will not be strong

yota691

Al-Maliki's coalition talks about the next Iraqi parliament: It will not be strong

341 Policy 10/09/2021 13:29 Baghdad today -

Baghdad Today, Saturday, the State of Law coalition, led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, spoke about the upcoming parliament, while stressing that the new electoral system will produce a weak parliament. The leader of the coalition, Kateh Al-Rikabi, told (Baghdad Today), "We expect that the new Iraqi parliament will not be strong, because of the new electoral system. This system will not create a large parliamentary bloc, but rather the blocs will be close in the number of parliamentary seats." And Al-Rikabi said, "The absence of a strong parliament will have an impact on legislative and oversight work, especially with the issue of issuing important laws. The decisions of the new parliament and projects will not pass, and they will only pass by political consensus, and this matter is an important reason in many of the problems and crises that Iraq suffers from." ".

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

The next Iraqi Parliament will be weak according to Maliki. Just the way he likes it. Can't steal as much when a strong one is there. If he is running again, and saying this now, he must have gotten Dominion Voting Systems in there so he can rig it . 

As cynical as I can be from time to time-I look at Tater Head’s statement not so much as what he thinks Parliament will be beyond the elections: rather what ( cryptically say ) HE & HIS PARTY will do to ensure that Parliament IS WEAK.

Dang if I don’t sound like one of those tin foil hat wearing, living in my folks basement, wearing only my Fruit of the Looms, sitting on my duck taped sealing up the tears bean bag chair, with a mountain of Hot & Spicy Cheetoh dust on my chest watching Ancient Aliens. 
Well, at least I’M not living in my folks basement: everything else in s pretty much right on though.  :lmao:

• Haha 10
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, horsesoldier said:

Dang if I don’t sound like one of those tin foil hat wearing, living in my folks basement, wearing only my Fruit of the Looms, sitting on my duck taped sealing up the tears bean bag chair, with a mountain of Hot & Spicy Cheetoh dust on my chest watching Ancient Aliens. 
Well, at least I’M not living in my folks basement: everything else in s pretty much right on though

Well dang! You really know how to paint a vivid picture 😆👍🏻 👨‍🎨 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Now there's a vision Mr. Horsesoldier right up there with President Davis411 in his leopard thong :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thank you ever so much :D

4 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Well, at least I’M not living in my folks basement: everything else in s pretty much right on though.  :lmao:

Ok, it occurs to me you been watching entirely too much Ron White......

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Nothing ..... I watch it every chance I get. Just hoping there’s a Mother Ship somewhere spitting out a thousand ships landing in every Capital city and n the world. Hopefully one lands on Bidens lap. 

One did land on his lap.  He molested it and asked it to marry him.  He forgot he had a wife already.  

• Haha 4

%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

The Head Of The State Of Law Coalition, Nuri Al-Maliki, On Sunday, Thanked The Iraqi People, The Electoral Commission And The Security Committee After The End Of The Parliamentary Elections, While Indicating Their Direction To Form The Largest Bloc. 

Al-Maliki Said In A Statement Received By Al-Ahd News, "Once Again You Impress The World With The Strength Of Your Administration And Your Determination To Exercise Your Democratic Entitlement With Awareness And Responsibility To Choose The Fittest And Most Capable Of Realizing Your Aspirations And Aspirations." 

He Added, "Brothers And Sisters, Sons And Mothers, With Your Young Men And Elders, With Your Men And Women, I Salute You As You Create A New Iraqi Epic Entitled Responsibility Towards The Homeland And Exercising The Right To Choose With Courage And Daring. And Here You Are Gaining A Big Important Round By Exercising Your Political Right To Choose Your Representatives To Run The State.” 

He Continued, "We All Hope That Your Votes In These Elections Will Produce Candidates With The Level Of Your Ambition And The Level Of Challenges We Face, To Be Able To Form The Basis Of A New Turning Point In The Path Of Governance And The State In Iraq, And Through Their Efforts They Can Evoke All The Aspirations And Hopes Of Iraqis. And Therefore; This Blessed Step Of Yours Will Be The Beginning Of Restoring The State, And Regaining The Initiative To Resume The Process Of Comprehensive And Correct Construction Of The Country, The State And Its Authorities.” 

Al-Maliki Said, "Your Success In Completing The First Step Leads To The Second Step, Which Is To Monitor The Contexts Of Government Formation, And To Be Very Careful To Be In Accordance With The Legal Contexts." 

He Stressed, "We Will Remain With You On The Covenant Of Determination, In All Subsequent Steps, And We Will Make All Efforts, With Our Allies, To Form A Coherent Parliamentary Bloc, Which Will Be The Largest, God Willing, With The Aim Of Ensuring The Means Of Success For The New Government That We Want To Do Justice To You And Fulfill Your Hopes And Aspirations For A Decent Life, A Secure Life, And Administration." The Strong, Just, And Independent State.” 

Al-Maliki Expressed His “Thanks To The Supreme Religious Authority And Its Invitation To Participate In The Elections. I Also Thank The Iraqi People Who Responded To The Call Of The Reference And Went Out To Perform Their National Duty To Participate In The Elections, This People Who Drew With The Violet Finger An Important Chapter Of Iraq’s Modern History, And I Also Thank The Masses Of The State Of Law Coalition Who Gave All Audacity And Defiance, And They Chose Their Representatives In The New Parliament, And Thanks Go To The Head Of The High Elections Commission, The Head Of The Security Committee, And All Those Who Contributed To The Success Of The Electoral Process.”

• Thanks 2

After reading this incredibly disgusting and disingenuous statement by Iraq’s Public Enemy # 1, I can only hope the next Parliament finds a way to change this criminal politician’s wardrobe from suits & ties to Orange Jail Jammies with a life sentence in the Grey Bar Hotel. 
3 Hots & a Cot provided at no extra charge....no room service 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2