Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Kazemi: The people are the leader, and the elections are an opportunity to keep the whales of corruption away

yota691

The Iraqi Prime Minister announces the end of the parliament's term and the holding of elections next Sunday

The Iraqi Prime Minister announces the end of the parliament's term and the holding of elections next Sunday
Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi

Mubasher: The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, said today, Thursday, that the House of Representatives ended its parliamentary term today, in preparation for holding the elections next Sunday, corresponding to October 10, 2021.

Al-Kazemi added, through his official account on "Twitter", that the elections are the national path to produce a new parliament, to protect the homeland and build the state.

The Prime Minister directed citizens to choose candidates and members of the new parliament freely and on the basis of Iraq's national values.

Iraq is preparing for early parliamentary elections on October 10.

image.png

At the government meeting the day before yesterday, the Prime Minister confirmed that all requirements for the Independent Electoral Commission and the Joint Operations Command will be provided. To carry out their duties required to conduct sound and fair elections, as well as to take security measures; To prevent any case of interference and fraud.

Al-Kazemi renewed his invitation to all Iraqis; For wide participation in the elections, indicating that there is no choice to build a stable and prosperous Iraq but the ballot boxes, calling on all political parties to commit to professional competition in accordance with the applicable laws, and stressing to stand firmly in the face of any attempt to influence the votes of the electorate.

• Upvote 2

Al-Kazemi: Elections are the national path to producing a new parliament and building the state

{Political: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said, on Thursday, that the elections are the national path to produce a new parliament and build the state.

Al-Kazemi said in a tweet on Twitter, "The House of Representatives today ended its parliamentary term, in preparation for a procedure next Sunday (October 10)." 

He added, "Our people throughout the country, elections are the national path to produce a new parliament, to protect our homeland and build the state.
Choose those who represent you freely and on the basis of Iraq's national values, make change with your will." 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Al-Kazemi, addressing the Iraqis: Choose those who represent you freely and make change according to your will

931347-77a8edfa-2210-452c-83d5-1fb31296e

Baghdad / NINA / - Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called on Iraqis to choose their representatives freely and on the basis of Iraq's national values.

Al-Kazemi said in a tweet on "Twitter": "The House of Representatives today ended its parliamentary term in preparation for the elections next Sunday."

He added: "Our people are throughout the dear homeland.. the elections are the national path to produce a new parliament, and to protect our homeland and build the state.. Choose whoever represents you freely and on the basis of Iraq's national values.. Make the change with your will."/ End 3

931347-0ab901f6-902a-442a-93f8-750813ffd
  • Thanks 2

Baghdad: morning

Yesterday, Friday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi said in a televised speech on the occasion of the October elections that the Iraqi people are the leaders, stressing that it is an opportunity to drive away the whales of corruption.
Al-Kazemi stated, "I stand before you today, a year and three months after the formation of the government, which I had the honor to preside, to renew my commitment and loyalty to my country, and to the great Iraqi people, to make all efforts to overcome the crises that surround us, since the fall of the tyrant on the ninth of April 2003, and to work together." To mobilize the energies and benevolent forces of our people, to put our country on the path of progress.”
He added, "Only several steps separate us from the early elections, which constituted the essence of the desired political transformation and change, which we sought to achieve with all effort and sincerity, bypassing the various difficulties and complications that you know."
He continued, "Our concern was to create the appropriate political and security environment, so that the elections would be fair, transparent, safe, and respond to your national vision in a manner that preserves your dignity." To which our people have tasks, aspirations and goals that exceed the goals of this stage, and cannot be achieved within a year of the life of a government moving in a minefield.”
He pointed out that "despite the stalkers' doubts about the seriousness of this government, when we set the sixth of last June as the date for the early elections, we had overcome all obstacles to holding them on that date, but the Electoral Commission postponed it, with the approval of the political blocs and the approval of the House of Representatives."
He pointed out, "We are now hours away from the election date, after we have provided all the necessary requirements for its success, and to ensure its protection and management, in a manner that achieves the will of the voters." the free will of the electorate.
He continued, "I distanced myself and my government team from entering as a competing party in the elections, and I committed myself to not aligning with a party, candidate, party or political party, and I did not tolerate our government's leniency towards any violation of the rules of the electoral process, in line with my concept and vision of the role of the state and political authority. as a caretaker of the people and a framework for public service.
And he stressed that "Iraq is not anyone's estate, and the statesman must abide by Iraq before committing to any partisan, sectarian, ethnic or national approach, and to be subject to the values and ethics that control his activity and good performance, and this is what should be embodied in the behavior of everyone who will confront Iraq's leadership in the current stage." After the elections, so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past,” he said, explaining that “the legislative elections are an opportunity to banish the whales of corruption and those who intersect with national values.”
  • Thanks 1

•  Time: 10/09/2021 12:11:01
  •  
  •  Reading: 559 times
Saleh delivers an important speech to the Iraqis about the elections

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, will deliver an important speech to the Iraqis this evening, Saturday, about the parliamentary elections.

The elections (general suffrage) are scheduled to start tomorrow, Sunday, after the special voting process ended yesterday, with a participation rate of 69%.

• Upvote 1

29380.jpg
Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi

money and business

Economy News - Baghdad

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that his government has provided $12 billion, which it will hand over to the next government.

Al-Kazemi said, in his speech on the occasion of the parliamentary elections, which will take place on October 8 and 10, and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", "After a year of carrying out economic reforms, here we are adding more than $12 billion to the state's reserves, to hand it over to the next government." .

He added that "the white paper established an approach to economic reform and we have started implementing some of its provisions on the ground. Our goal is for Iraq to move, during the next five years, to the ranks of the prosperous producing countries in the region and the world."

He stressed that the problem of electrical interconnection with neighboring countries has been addressed, and the international electrical network will be connected during the next year, whether with the Arab Gulf states, Jordan, Egypt or Turkey, in addition to linking with neighboring Iran .

Views 664   Date Added 10/08/2021
  • Thanks 2

Very positive and hopeful articles/statements by the President & Prime Minister. I would like to believe these elections will be different, however, I feel there’s still more corruption than we’re led to believe. 
Id be very pleased to be proven wrong with a better voter turnout resulting in a stronger, energized Parliament, eagerly taking on the challenges of establishing Iraq as a dynamic major M.E. Player ..... goes without saying-a strong globally recognized IQD !!!!!:soon:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

He stressed that the problem of electrical interconnection with neighboring countries has been addressed, and the international electrical network will be connected during the next year, whether with the Arab Gulf states, Jordan, Egypt or Turkey, in addition to linking with neighboring Iran

This bit of news, if true, is bleeping awesome . From the mouth of the leader of the country . There is hope for us in those words.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

Very positive and hopeful articles/statements by the President & Prime Minister. I would like to believe these elections will be different, however, I feel there’s still more corruption than we’re led to believe. 
Id be very pleased to be proven wrong with a better voter turnout resulting in a stronger, energized Parliament, eagerly taking on the challenges of establishing Iraq as a dynamic major M.E. Player ..... goes without saying-a strong globally recognized IQD !!!!!:soon:

I'm kind of thinking they may use the election to trap the corrupt like they did here.. I hope not but maybe..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2