Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch: Talks Directly To CBI.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Mnt Goat talks directly to CBI, gets the full scope...

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

10-8-2021   Newshound Guru Kaperoni: 

For those that may not be aware there are elections coming up in Iraq to form a new government and prime minister. This usually takes about 3 to 6 months to complete. So nothing is getting accomplished until after that time frame.

10-8-2021   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat:  

So, this week part of the latest...speculation was that the CBI had the banks load the lower denominations in the ATMs...such as the 1, 5, 10, 20, etc.   No they are NOT!  So what do I do? I called the CBI and ask them what they are doing...I got it right from their mouth.  These are just more of the 250, 500 and 1000 notes. ...So, there is good and bad news... Bad news in that it is NOT what we are looking for in the process of deleting the zeros project, thus the revaluation. ...The good news is the citizens are getting used to using these lower denominations and we all know the next step is to launch the 25, 50 and 100 notes but not until they can revalue significantly.

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

10-8-2021   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat:  So what do I do? I called the CBI and ask them what they are doing...I got it right from their mouth.

Whom are you talking to in the CBI? Hey, Mnt Goat, when you called the cbi, what options did you press? Because there are only 4 options to press. Press #1 if you want to talk to frank26. Or press #2  if you want to talk to kaperoni. Or press #3 if you want to talk to yourselves. Or press #4 please hang up immediately while we are transffering you to the police station for interrogation.

• Haha 13
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

For those that may not be aware there are elections coming up in Iraq to form a new government and prime minister. This usually takes about 3 to 6 months to complete. So nothing is getting accomplished until after that time frame.

10-8-2021   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat:  

So, this week part of the latest...speculation was that the CBI had the banks load the lower denominations in the ATMs...such as the 1, 5, 10, 20, etc.   No they are NOT!  So what do I do? I called the CBI and ask them what they are doing...I got it right from their mouth.  These are just more of the 250, 500 and 1000 notes. ...So, there is good and bad news... Bad news in that it is NOT what we are looking for in the process of deleting the zeros project, thus the revaluation. ...The good news is the citizens are getting used to using these lower denominations and we all know the next step is to launch the 25, 50 and 100 notes but not until they can revalue significantly.

For those that may not be aware there are elections coming up in Iraq to form a new government and prime minister. This usually takes about 3 to 6 months to complete. So nothing is getting accomplished until after that time frame.

------

I'm pretty sure I read an article a couple days ago and it said they were changing the process. Instead of voting on a bloc they were going to vote on an individual. I would imagine a much shorter process. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

. I would imagine a much shorter process. 

Yeah we all would like to imagine a much shorter process. Then a wall from hell hits our brain and we come to realize we are dealing with Iraq and the word soon is synonymous with... well we tried looking it up and the dictionary asked us are we asking in regards to Iraq? We replied yes. The dictionary made the most insidious laughter you could imagine. We slowly closed the book and walked away.  I can still imagine the dictionary laughing to this day. 

And now a word from our marriage counselor:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Whom are you talking to in the CBI? Hey, Mnt Goat, when you called the cbi, what options did you press? Because there are only 4 options to press. Press #1 if you want to talk to frank26. Or press #2  if you want to talk to kaperoni. Or press #3 if you want to talk to yourselves. Or press #4 please hang up immediately while we are transffering you to the police station for interrogation.

😂🤣😂Dam rvmydinar, I just messed myself !!!  

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The good news is the citizens are getting used to using these lower denominations

😆 and why exactly, would people try to get used to using paper currency worth 17¢ ???  Just how many of those 250 dinar notes would you need to buy a tank of gas, or your weekly groceries? These gurus are delusional. 

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Watch: Talks Directly To CBI.