Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

21 Years of Election Fraud -- and They All Know

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You tube plays with no interruption, Rumble plays a second and then buffers for 3 minutes. Then plays a second. I don't have the patience to wait that long. :shrug:

I'm watching it right now, and no problems, I've got about 16 mins left.  Perhaps too many are watching it??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Provisional ballots are a normal part of the process. There claims are ludicrous at the least. If you listen to the entire video and listen to Guilliano and Sidney..Sidney..making claims without evidence..The FireHose of Festivus.. I again am not a fan of either side, but this is almost 10 months of nothing..no proof..and we keep sliding down the rabbit hole..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/politics/giuliani-powell-voter-fraud-claims-vetting-eric-coomer/index.html

13 minutes ago, miraj said:

Provisional ballots are a normal part of the process. There claims are ludicrous at the least. If you listen to the entire video and listen to Guilliano and Sidney..Sidney..making claims without evidence..The FireHose of Festivus.. I again am not a fan of either side, but this is almost 10 months of nothing..no proof..and we keep sliding down the rabbit hole..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/politics/giuliani-powell-voter-fraud-claims-vetting-eric-coomer/index.html

By the way..do not get your panties in a wad becauser the video comes from a cnn link ..if you prefer, I will find another 😳🙂

4 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I was going to say - Wow doesn't the Betty Crocker have 4 times the views than CNN.

Their credibility is pretty low in my opinion.

It was not about CNN BigWave..and I think stated that..it was about the statements by the Big G and Sidney, which reminded me of the late late 60's and early 70' of politician speak during their ridiculous justification for Nam'..and I will probably get spanked for that statement cause it is not relevant to something by someone that matters or not...done for now..sleep well.

51 minutes ago, miraj said:

What does your post and the link have to do with the Topic Video?  Did you even watch the videos?  The last one is an hour long.

Now concerning your post above:

There is another person that has investigated Eric Croomer.  Did you know Eric Croomer is a Skin Head and Member of Antifa?  Did you know the recording of Eric Croomer, the CCN article states that Syndey Powell couldn't produced is in this person's possession?

<

• Thanks 2

Anyone using any common sense realizes that these recent election cycles have been shams....

Biden gets 81 million votes while carrying  235 fewer counties than the ever popular Obama.....and he doesn't campaign?

What about the bell weathers?

The 5 swing States all have a disruption in the counting at the same time in the middle of the night?....that's kind of odd isn't it....?

Then the forensic evidence on the corruption of the Dominion machines.....it's very easy to see......and understand if you take the time to look at it...

How will all of this ever be exposed when the controlled media protects the criminals......?

Free Press?....I call Bull crap!

No need to debate any of this.....solutions are being worked on and implemented.......

Is it taking a long time?....yes it is....(how long has the Durham investigation been running?)

Will the truth be revealed and the Country taken back for the benefit of "We the People"......that answer is yes....

It starts, and ends, with each individual.....get active....start local....school board meetings....etc.

Freedom is not free.... great sacrifice has been made for our benefit by past generations.....get involved...

CL

• Upvote 3