Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'What Exactly Is Racist About Requiring' Voter ID?

'What Exactly Is Racist About Requiring' Voter ID?: Lee Questions Clarke On Voting Law In Hearing
255,753 views Oct 7, 2021

Tiffiny Harrington
17 hours ago
Producing an ID to vote is NOT racist. Suggesting that an entire group of citizens somehow cannot obtain an ID from their state is absurd and rather insulting.

RichardRennes
16 hours ago
Mike Lee should`ve asked her "If requiring Voter ID is racist, isn`t requiring these same people to have vaccine passports/cards ALSO racist?"

Hunter Jones
17 hours ago
Providing a list of what she doesn't think is racist would be the more efficient and expedient approach.

Steven Abel
17 hours ago
This when someone can't hide their ignorance. She couldn't answer anything.

Eugene Steenhuisen
18 hours ago
Every American citizen has a right to vote. Surely they need to prove that that are American Citizens and not  imported illegal voters.

Gene Cole
17 hours ago
It is when they say it is racist, because everything is racist.

Whatutalkn Boutwillis
15 hours ago
Claiming certain people can't obtain an id, is racist. Exactly, who is she referring to? Last time I checked every person around me and some are from other countries have an id.

Digital Death
17 hours ago
Some third world nations have stricter voting laws....

LibertyMatrix
14 hours ago
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” ~ W.C. Fields

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

It's the normalcy and way to go for every Country I'd suppose.......Or else there's big chance for fraud...That's very clear and obvious

Here ( and in most Countries) you go to the poll station for local or nat'l elections...You are asked to show them your ID....You can't show your ID ...You can't vote...As simple as that....

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 10/8/2021 at 9:21 AM, yota691 said:

'What Exactly Is Racist About Requiring' Voter ID?: Lee Questions Clarke On Voting Law In Hearing
255,753 views Oct 7, 2021

Tiffiny Harrington
17 hours ago
Producing an ID to vote is NOT racist. Suggesting that an entire group of citizens somehow cannot obtain an ID from their state is absurd and rather insulting.

RichardRennes
16 hours ago
Mike Lee should`ve asked her "If requiring Voter ID is racist, isn`t requiring these same people to have vaccine passports/cards ALSO racist?"

Hunter Jones
17 hours ago
Providing a list of what she doesn't think is racist would be the more efficient and expedient approach.

Steven Abel
17 hours ago
This when someone can't hide their ignorance. She couldn't answer anything.

Eugene Steenhuisen
18 hours ago
Every American citizen has a right to vote. Surely they need to prove that that are American Citizens and not  imported illegal voters.

Gene Cole
17 hours ago
It is when they say it is racist, because everything is racist.

Whatutalkn Boutwillis
15 hours ago
Claiming certain people can't obtain an id, is racist. Exactly, who is she referring to? Last time I checked every person around me and some are from other countries have an id.

Digital Death
17 hours ago
Some third world nations have stricter voting laws....

LibertyMatrix
14 hours ago
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” ~ W.C. Fields

I guess fishing and driving licenses are racist too..

• Pow! 5