Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 10/07/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON  

*** Kaperoni   Iraq is working very hard to create the conditions to diversify its economy. The goal is to not rely on oil which is currently about 93%. It's going to take a lot of work and time.  Only with the success of that diverse economy can the dinar go up in value. We believe they will float it at a time when the economy is thriving. It will be a gradual increase over time.

*** Vital Brad  The rate, if I had to guess - The Kuwaiti dinar  is worth $3.32 .  I think the Iraqi dinar is going going to come out at the rate that it was decommissioned at - $3.22.  It's a guess.  Everyone's got a guess.  Not financial advice. This rate would be wonderful, but it's very unrealistic at this point. The only way I can see this rate happening at this time is if they were to LOP, then increase the value. If this were the case, we would realize roughly a 200% pre-tax profit on investment ... :salute:Ron

:tiphat:That's all folks ... Be blessed..! RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1

I could say “if it’s a dime I’ll take it and I’m outa here!” But why would you leave approximately $2.90 per behind? I have always thought it would come out at $3.00. Just because of pride of the past value. Does this make me a guru?😏😬😂😂

time will tell...one day closer!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Kaperoni   Iraq is working very hard to create the conditions to diversify its economy. The goal is to not rely on oil which is currently about 93%. It's going to take a lot of work and time.  Only with the success of that diverse economy can the dinar go up in value. We believe they will float it at a time when the economy is thriving. It will be a gradual increase over time.

One flaw in his theory is, once the dinar is internationally accepted again, demand for it will drive the price up quickly. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4