Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

British report: Iraq will not recover economically during 2022

yota691

2021-10-07 05:11

Shafaq News/ The British "The Economist Intelligence" magazine expected that five countries, including Iraq, will not recover economically during 2022.

The magazine said in a report on its expectations for the economic and financial conditions in the Middle East for the next year, that "the Middle East will remain a very complex place for international business interests, but it will remain a strongly attractive place for these interests to be active and invest in it."

The report took into account the inequality between the countries of the region in the fight against the Corona virus and its repercussions on the investment climate in the region. While the oil-rich countries in the Gulf Cooperation Council recorded high rates of vaccination for their citizens (by up to 70 percent), most of the countries in the region are still It suffers from the lack of sufficient vaccines on the one hand, and the slowness in its administration on the other hand.

The report added that "the crisis witnessed by the raw materials markets, specifically the energy markets, as a result of the Corona pandemic, was fortunately shorter than the time taken by the global financial crisis in 2008-2009 and the crisis of low oil prices in 2014-2015."

And she expected that "there will be an increase in the momentum of economic recovery next year, which will enable a good number of countries in the region to compensate for the losses they incurred due to the pandemic, with the exception of crisis countries such as Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Yemen.

According to the report, the recovery of oil and gas prices will play a key role in stimulating recovery, with expectations that the average of these prices will reach about $70 a barrel, which will ease budget pressures for oil-producing and exporting countries and help stimulate investments, in addition to easing closures and travel restrictions, which It will revive non-energy businesses, such as travel and tourism, which may be the main beneficiaries of this development, but the great threat to this recovery comes from the potential developments of the Corona virus and the possibility of the emergence of new strains of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Shafaq News/ The British "The Economist Intelligence" magazine expected that five countries, including Iraq, will not recover economically during 2022.

The magazine said in a report on its expectations for the economic and financial conditions in the Middle East for the next year, that "the Middle East will remain a very complex place for international business interests, but it will remain a strongly attractive place for these interests to be active and invest in it."

The report took into account the inequality between the countries of the region in the fight against the Corona virus and its repercussions on the investment climate in the region. While the oil-rich countries in the Gulf Cooperation Council recorded high rates of vaccination for their citizens (by up to 70 percent), most of the countries in the region are still It suffers from the lack of sufficient vaccines on the one hand, and the slowness in its administration on the other hand.

The report added that "the crisis witnessed by the raw materials markets, specifically the energy markets, as a result of the Corona pandemic, was fortunately shorter than the time taken by the global financial crisis in 2008-2009 and the crisis of low oil prices in 2014-2015."

And she expected that "there will be an increase in the momentum of economic recovery next year, which will enable a good number of countries in the region to compensate for the losses they incurred due to the pandemic, with the exception of crisis countries such as Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Yemen.

According to the report, the recovery of oil and gas prices will play a key role in stimulating recovery, with expectations that the average of these prices will reach about $70 a barrel, which will ease budget pressures for oil-producing and exporting countries and help stimulate investments, in addition to easing closures and travel restrictions, which It will revive non-energy businesses, such as travel and tourism, which may be the main beneficiaries of this development, but the great threat to this recovery comes from the potential developments of the Corona virus and the possibility of the emergence of new strains of it.

Because it will happen in 2021!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

Bump. Like who could have believed that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok Southbeach, remember this date and post because this is what is going to happen. There will be multiple articles released about the exchange rate, everyone will get excited and we will go into 2022 with without a RV..... Mark my word. They do it every year. We better hope and pray for the sake of the Iraqi people Alkhedemi wins. If a PM wins that is loyal to Iran you can for get it!!! We have to get pass the elections first. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Much like when the unfaithful israelites complained and bellyached about not having the foods of Egypt anymore....God gave them what they deserved for their attitudes.  DEATH.  Greedy and others like him, in reality, you dont deserve it when it comes.  In fact I hope it doesnt come, just so you suffer about it.  I really wish there was a block button for trolls like this.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Greedy,  you must stop speaking your mind and giving your opinion, because if it dont coincide with others you will get attacked.  

Prehistoric, if it doesn't RV I guess you get what you deserve for wishing that on someone else. 

South beach, I believe Iraq wont recover either.  But that's how I feel, you can feel the way you feel. 

People, we are all adults here, get over yourself,,,,, you dont know anymore than the rest... so let someone post their opinions...this doesn't just point twords you three.....but to attack someone wishing that there is no RV is ridiculous..  

Heck,,,, I dont know for sure but I think our fearless leader has bailed out of this ride. I think he made enough from VIP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Thanks Engine1...I am use to it and I don't take it personal anymore. I try to remain grounded so when new people are on the site they are not given false hope. The only two positive things I see happening is Al-khdemi winning the elections (I hope) and the New CBI building being completed in 2022. I can understand people getting upset because I have in the past and now I am use to it. Since I got into Crypto I don't take Iraq as serious as I use to. Diversification is key. I hope I am wrong and there is a RV but from their track record I am not going to get my hopes up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

"Heck,,,, I dont know for sure but I think our fearless leader has bailed out of this ride. I think he made enough from VIP."

Have you noticed other gurus are no longer discussing iqd? Frank26, Jim George and Adam Montana, but then we have Mr. Brando and vital Brad have returned.. 🤷

It may not happen but Montana has been in VIP as of yesterday FYI, working on OSI regulations and changes. We all knew the dinar RV was speculation 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I don’t think Adam has bailed on this investment. There is really nothing else to hash out! I believe Iraq has completed everything that needs to be accomplished! I believe that they are Article 8 complaint and they can RV / RI at anytime the cbi wants to! Supposedly on the 17th of October the CBI is stopping the auctions, as we know them! If my memory serves me right, Adam has said that when this happens we should see the RV the same day or shortly after that! I could be wrong, but I think that is a trigger we have been looking for all these years! If I’m wrong in my assessment I’m sure someone will correct me! Adam has given everyone here on this site very solid information on the crypto currency’s mainly Bit coin! If everyone would have taken his advice about 4 and half years ago, we wouldn’t really give a rats rear end if the dinar RV ed or not! I realize not everyone was able to take advantage of the bit coin situation. I know I just missed the boat this second go round! Then it was to late for me, to get involved, if we do see an RV , I will get involved! I think they are supposed to have their elections this weekend! So we should start seeing some very positive things happening this week! JMHO 🤠!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

I don’t think Adam has bailed on this investment. There is really nothing else to hash out! I believe Iraq has completed everything that needs to be accomplished! I believe that they are Article 8 complaint and they can RV / RI at anytime the cbi wants to! Supposedly on the 17th of October the CBI is stopping the auctions, as we know them! If my memory serves me right, Adam has said that when this happens we should see the RV the same day or shortly after that! I could be wrong, but I think that is a trigger we have been looking for all these years! If I’m wrong in my assessment I’m sure someone will correct me! Adam has given everyone here on this site very solid information on the crypto currency’s mainly Bit coin! If everyone would have taken his advice about 4 and half years ago, we wouldn’t really give a rats rear end if the dinar RV ed or not! I realize not everyone was able to take advantage of the bit coin situation. I know I just missed the boat this second go round! Then it was to late for me, to get involved, if we do see an RV , I will get involved! I think they are supposed to have their elections this weekend! So we should start seeing some very positive things happening this week! JMHO 🤠!!

Wow.  This is the most positive post I have ever seen you write!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

A RV/Ri is like the perfect wave for surfing, you can wait for years to find it, and then you can ride that badboy all the way to the beach, and then talk about for the rest of your life. Or you can wait for it and never catch the elusive one, because you just dont know if or when it will ever come. So what do you do, you just sit back enjoy what you get now, because eventually that great perfect wave will show up but know one will ever know exactly when. Some may claim that the weather is great this weekend and will bring the perfect waves, but its only there opinion. Go RV

• Thanks 1

Good morning DV,

We have been around long enough to know that WE really don't know if and when this investment will bare fruit. I remember when someone told me about this investment, they said that I better act fast as it could happen any day now. 

Well, I'm still here, and will be until this thing goes one way or the other. What we must understand, and Im sure we do,  is that Iraq's currency is extremely under valued for the resources they have, oil, minerals, etc...

This investment is one of those really long shots that could pay off, just like any other investment. The risk reward lies in each and everyone of us, and we all have our comfort zone regarding. What I can say for sure is that this currency is undervalued, that is fact. In order to give value to this currency there are many things that must come into play here, which I think this current president Kazemi, is implementing. 

Yes it's been a long wait, yes it's been a frustrating ride, and yes for some, patience is coming to an end, but one thing is for sure, I believe we are coming down to the wire here and after all these years, we could see a change in the value of the IQD. Iraq can not become a global leader with a currency value of a fraction of a penny, it's just not sustainable for them to be competitive in the global market place. 

@Artitech is correct, there is nothing more to hash out here, this topic has been discussed to the bone, Adam is for sure in the back ground monitoring all the goings on related to this investment. Now, it's just time to sit back and wait....just a little longer, and maybe, just maybe we will see our investment come to it conclusion. 

I am grateful that we have our news people, especially Yota, who bring us the daily updates and latest current events out of Iraq and the entire team here in DV. I for one do not feel abandoned at all, I can come and read here every day if I wish, I can send a mail and it gets responded, I can get the latest stock and crypto info, and most important, I can interact with all of you, which is a blessing indeed. 

Hang tight ladies and gents, something is going to give in this investment, and it could be anytime now :twothumbs:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, siberian_shaddow said:

A RV/Ri is like the perfect wave for surfing, you can wait for years to find it, and then you can ride that badboy all the way to the beach, and then talk about for the rest of your life. Or you can wait for it and never catch the elusive one, because you just dont know if or when it will ever come. So what do you do, you just sit back enjoy what you get now, because eventually that great perfect wave will show up but know one will ever know exactly when. Some may claim that the weather is great this weekend and will bring the perfect waves, but its only there opinion. Go RV

All I need are some tasty Waves,a cool buzz,and an rv,and I will be fine.👍

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Iraq's currency is extremely under valued for the resources they have, oil, minerals, etc...

This fact has been my anchor all these years, and what keeps me positive and optimistic about this investment. 
I completely agree with all you said @Wiljor, especially about not feeding abandoned. This site is a great community and there are so many knowledgeable people that contribute valuable info. It’s a great group to hang with while we wait…. 🕰 

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2