Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - 10/06/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON  

*** Mnt Goat  The really huge news this week is that the central bank of Iraq last week issued new instructions to banks and exchange companies and brokered the sale and purchase of foreign currency licensed. These instructions aim to strengthen the role of the banking system and non-banking financial institutions in securing foreign currency...To me it sounds like they intend to stop the currency auctions and proceed to other means to exchange foreign currency. Other means to pay for imports. (post 1 of 2).. 

*** Mnt Goat  They can only do this if they are able to use the dinar, not the U.S. Dollar, in the purchase of imports. This can only be done with the agreements they have made in the recent past with other countries to accept each other’s currencies...These new instructions are pushing the banks to take alternative measures for revenue generation away from the auctions...Will they decide to use the Iraqi dinar in place of the U.S. Dollar in trade? Can they do this? If they do this the rate of the Iraqi dinar will skyrocket. Seems to me they may be heading in this direction. (post 2 of 2).. 

*** Vital Brad  CBI Document: "Instructions for buying and selling foreign currency for the year 2021"  We've got intel with documented proof gets me excited! ...but we've got to be cautious of intel...we don't want to get our hopes up but at the same time we have a documented stamped CBI document saying it's going to be reinstated on the international market on...I looked at a calendar - October 17th is a Sunday...it's a very real possibility.  Is it possible?  Is it here?  We've been waiting a long time...it's right on the Central Bank's website.  A date.  If what it's saying is what we're interpreting as...it's huge.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON  

*** Mnt Goat  The really huge news this week is that the central bank of Iraq last week issued new instructions to banks and exchange companies and brokered the sale and purchase of foreign currency licensed. These instructions aim to strengthen the role of the banking system and non-banking financial institutions in securing foreign currency...To me it sounds like they intend to stop the currency auctions and proceed to other means to exchange foreign currency. Other means to pay for imports. (post 1 of 2).. 

*** Mnt Goat  They can only do this if they are able to use the dinar, not the U.S. Dollar, in the purchase of imports. This can only be done with the agreements they have made in the recent past with other countries to accept each other’s currencies...These new instructions are pushing the banks to take alternative measures for revenue generation away from the auctions...Will they decide to use the Iraqi dinar in place of the U.S. Dollar in trade? Can they do this? If they do this the rate of the Iraqi dinar will skyrocket. Seems to me they may be heading in this direction. (post 2 of 2).. 

*** Vital Brad  CBI Document: "Instructions for buying and selling foreign currency for the year 2021"  We've got intel with documented proof gets me excited! ...but we've got to be cautious of intel...we don't want to get our hopes up but at the same time we have a documented stamped CBI document saying it's going to be reinstated on the international market on...I looked at a calendar - October 17th is a Sunday...it's a very real possibility.  Is it possible?  Is it here?  We've been waiting a long time...it's right on the Central Bank's website.  A date.  If what it's saying is what we're interpreting as...it's huge.

:tiphat:

Ron, nice find with vital brads video. Have you been able to find the CBI article?

• Thanks 1

Being a long time lurker myself, and not getting on here too often, this is the first I have ever seen Vital Brad as a guru. Hope he is real in stead of the one day closer, soon crowd. 
although we are always one day closer!😏

Thanks Ron! I don’t know how you do it actually. Like I can’t figure out how conservative talk show hosts are not insane with what all goes on in our government.?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

Being a long time lurker myself, and not getting on here too often, this is the first I have ever seen Vital Brad as a guru. Hope he is real in stead of the one day closer, soon crowd. 
although we are always one day closer!😏

Thanks Ron! I don’t know how you do it actually. Like I can’t figure out how conservative talk show hosts are not insane with what all goes on in our government.?

I've never seen him as a guru either but I have watched his videos for years. He disappeared for a while though.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

He shows the article on the CBI website in his video on YouTube. This is the video I was discussing in the rumor section. "Did the CBI give us a date.

thanks for your input Longtimelurker. however, i was hoping to be able to read  a documented stamped CBI document and , hopefully, someone out there can copy and paste, and then  post it here.