Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did the CBI give us a date?

Longtimelurker

28 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Odd isn't it...the 17th, the day the Dems default the US, inc.

Pelosi & Schumer even talked about new sources of revenues but didn't mention the IQD.

It has been rumored Bush purchased $4 Trillion IQD for safekeeping in UST to pay down the US debt some day.

I remember hearing about trillions in Dinar in the Treasury also.  You would think, if that's true, that the US would do something to help Iraq revalue their currency.  Seems it would help both our countries.  Also, just think of all the taxes the US could collect from Dinar holders, too.  It would be a win-win situation for everybody involved.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Floridian said:

I remember hearing about trillions in Dinar in the Treasury also

Hey Floridian,

There's a video on this site somewhere with Trump talking about all the dinar the Treasury has.  I don't know how to look anything up, but I remember seeing it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, shixjr said:

Hey Floridian,

There's a video on this site somewhere with Trump talking about all the dinar the Treasury has.  I don't know how to look anything up, but I remember seeing it.

WOW!  I don't remember that.  I'd love to see it, but I don't know how to look it up either.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Floridian said:

I remember hearing about trillions in Dinar in the Treasury also

Hey Floridian,

If I remember correctly, it was an interview with Trump and Maria Bartiromo, but I may be mistaken.  When I tried to use the "search" button, it brought up over 62,000 results.  Apparently, I don't know what I am doing!!

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, shixjr said:

Hey Floridian,

If I remember correctly, it was an interview with Trump and Maria Bartiromo, but I may be mistaken.  When I tried to use the "search" button, it brought up over 62,000 results.  Apparently, I don't know what I am doing!!

No worries!  I don't know what I'm doing either.  😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, shixjr said:

Hey Floridian,

As far as the 62,000 results, remember to drop the zero's for the US results. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

thanks for your input rw. sutton. i like the sound of that. hopedully.

Your Welcome, Today From The Iraqi News Articles Sets This Weekend Up For A Potential Revaluation, Been in this long enough, to just chew on it, and believe, we are at the tipping point. : Friday Is The Muslim Holy Day, Saturday Is A Holiday, Sunday The Iraqi's Vote, Monday Is A Holiday With The Banks In Iraq Are All Closed. In The U.S. We Have A Holiday, Christopher Columbus Day, And Our Banks Will Be Closed. There Are A Number Of Other Countries Especially In The Caribbean, Central, And South America. Also, Some Of The European Countries Celebrate The Holiday. That Makes This Weekend Very Interesting. IMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Pow! 1

23 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm so sorry that I invested in the crappy currency of a crappy country, so many years ago.  Even the information provided by the Central Bank is unintelligible.  Did anyone else realize that the 19 line statement below contains only 2 sentences?

Just a note:
10 years ago

$1000 of iqd - today about $700

10 years ago

$1000 of btc (71.89 coins)- today     $3,810,170

the sad thing for me is that I looked at bit coin back then and even set up a wallet. Just never funded it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

35 minutes ago, TinBadge said:

Just a note:
10 years ago

10 years ago

the sad thing for me is that I looked at bit coin back then and even set up a wallet. Just never funded it. 

Me too! I recently found my seed phrase for a wallet I created many years ago. I thought I’d lost it forever! I was under the assumption that I’d purchased 3 or 4 BTC many years ago. I was excited to find it and once going through the process of recovering it, sadly discovered it empty. I probably got busy with life, raising my family, working….and never got around to actually buying a few of those little electronic coins…..such is life a day late and a BTC short! 🥴🤣

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, sgtsanders said:

Me too! I recently found my seed phrase for a wallet I created many years ago. I thought I’d lost it forever! I was under the assumption that I’d purchased 3 or 4 BTC many years ago. I was excited to find it and once going through the process of recovering it, sadly discovered it empty. I probably got busy with life, raising my family, working….and never got around to actually buying a few of those little electronic coins…..such is life 🥴🤣

Me three! Just couldnt, wrap my mind around, something out of thin air, gaining value, like the USD!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Me three! Just couldnt, wrap my mind around, something out of thin air, gaining value, like the USD!

And @sgtsanders

yeah! I couldn’t figure out why we needed this,  there’s no market for it couldn’t use it for anything and later somebody use 10,000 bitcoin to buy a pizza. It just seemed  kind of stupid. My original thought was to put $100 into it play with it and buy a mining machine. And I did the research on a mining  machine and it turns out you might get one bitcoin worth $13 for the year and spend about $20 in electricity to do that.  Couldn’t see the future☹️😂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TinBadge said:

Just a note:
10 years ago

10 years ago

🤣🤣🤣 and people still think it’s a scam…. And this is only the beginning….everyone in here better invest and diversify… 👍👍👍

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, fioranosportscars said:

🤣🤣🤣 and people still think it’s a scam…. And this is only the beginning….everyone in here better invest and diversify… 👍👍👍

I even broke down and bough $200 of shib coin. Mostly just as “what the hell. Why not ” Let’s see where this goes😅😂

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I think btc is a communist scam

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Oh well… it’s called freedom for the people from our and the world corrupted banking system…. Which they call capitalism…. Which to me it means get f#%*ked…. Everyone is entitled to their opinion…. I am just helping out … want everyone to strike gold… I made 7 figures a couple of months ago on a $6500 invest on dogecoin…. Which everyone claimed it was scam….👍👍👍

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

My story is that I was telling all my cousins to invest in crypto, and was reminded by one of them that I also told them (years ago) to invest in Dinar.  Here's the exact quote from the text that went out to all:

“How much money did you convince the family to lose on the last get rich quick ponzi scheme?”

You all have no idea how I'm praying that the Dinar comes in, so that I can make that cousin eat his words.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, Floridian said:

My story is that I was telling all my cousins to invest in crypto, and was reminded by one of them that I also told them (years ago) to invest in Dinar.  Here's the exact quote from the text that went out to all:

“How much money did you convince the family to lose on the last get rich quick ponzi scheme?”

You all have no idea how I'm praying that the Dinar comes in, so that I can make that cousin eat his words.

When it happens, invite your cousins over. Get someone to make up a big banner, with those words on it. Hang it in the living room.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1