Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight OpinionS - 10/05/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  [Boot-on-the-ground Firefly TV report FIREFLY: TV says today the Arab payment system has linked with the Islamic banking and now can interact with with payments...now Saleh on TV talking about need to lower dollar exchange rate.  Saying they have reached maximum efficient at current rate and to make projects work they need the exchange rate to favor a stronger dinar value.  Saying Iraq must have plans in place and get this done. (Post 1 of 2)..

** Frank26   [Boot-on-the-ground Firefly TV report continued]  FRANK: All they are doing is preparing you...for the announcement of your new currency and your new exchange rate by injecting ideas into your mind into your daily lives that you are about to see a new monetary reform for your currency...What Saleh is trying to tell you is that you now have what is called in the financial world the REER!!!  He is expressing to you that you need this true value for your currency in order for everything to work..(Post 2 of 2).. 

10-5-2021   Newshound Guru Pimpy   This is some good news.  We talked about this.  I spoke about this.  It was a feeling that I had and it looks like it might actually happen.  Article: "Al-Kazemi's advisor proposes solutions to reduce the value of the dollar"  This is a biggie! ...Let me repeat that.  To reduce the value of the dollar.  Not the dinar.  The dollar. This is the direction we want them to go into...I told you we were going to start getting into an area in which they need more purchasing power.  (Post 1 of 2)..reposted 

10-5-2021   Newshound Guru Pimpy  Quote: "there are expectations that the Iraqi dinar will improve with the development of reserves and this is up to the monetary policy especially since the timing is appropriate and the opportunity is appropriate provided that there is financial discipline and correct development and without them there is no value."  I told you guys it wouldn't take no 5 years for them to increase the value.  My thought was you would see an increase over time because as they continue to rebuild the country they're going to need that purchasing power.  (Post 2 of 2).. 

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1