Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saleh Is On TV Talking About The Need To Lower The Dollar Exchange Rate. 

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

0-5-2021   Intel Guru MarkZ:   

[via PDK]   There has been a tremendous lack of news on the RV front. We are hearing there is movement in Iraq as far as paying contractors. Most of the contractor contacts I have spoken with, do not believe they will be allowed to spend it until the 15th.  It does have a new rate…They specifically said they cannot tell me that rate...this is the first contact I have spoken with in Iraq in awhile…I have known this contractor for a long time. One of the best contacts out there… So, they have been paid at a new rate and they expect freedom of these funds on Oct. 15th. This is a great sign. Could it go before then? Absolutely. I am still hearing very positive things.

10-5-2021   Intel Guru Frank26: 

[Boot-on-the-ground Firefly TV report] FIREFLY:  TV says today the Arab payment system has linked with the Islamic banking and now can interact with with payments...now Saleh is on TV talking about the need to lower the dollar exchange rate.  Saying they have reached maximum efficient at current rate and to make projects work they need the exchange rate to favor a stronger dinar value.  Saying Iraq must have plans in place and get this done. 

[Boot-on-the-ground Firefly TV report continued]  FRANK: All they are doing is preparing you...for the announcement of your new currency and your new exchange rate by injecting ideas into your mind into your daily lives that you are about to see a new monetary reform for your currency...What Saleh is trying to tell you is that you now have what is called in the financial world the REER!!!  He is expressing to you that you need this true value for your currency in order for everything to work

• Like 1
  • Thanks 13
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I personally don't expect a lot of monetary noise before it happens.  I think things are in place just waiting for float, RV, or RI.   I actually think they will float it, but I am good with whatever decision they make.  Just Do It!  :drunk:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 5

23 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

We are hearing there is movement in Iraq as far as paying contractors. Most of the contractor contacts I have spoken with, do not believe they will be allowed to spend it until the 15th.  It does have a new rate…They specifically said they cannot tell me that rate...this is the first contact I have spoken with in Iraq in awhile…I have known this contractor for a long time. One of the best contacts out there… So, they have been paid at a new rate and they expect freedom of these funds on Oct. 15th. This is a great sign.

😭 🐺

On 10/6/2021 at 8:36 AM, Luigi1 said:

[Boot-on-the-ground Firefly TV report] FIREFLY:  now Saleh is on TV talking about the need to lower the dollar exchange rate.   

just wonder, are Frank26 and boot on the ground firefly TV report the same people? hey, frank 26, i called this B.S"  Saleh is on TV talking about the need to lower the dollar exchange rate  "  unless there is a real evidence.

• Thanks 1