Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Durham 'fully understands' what took place, looking to 'hold people accountable': Jordan

Durham 'fully understands' what took place, looking to 'hold people accountable': Jordan
457,616 views Oct 1, 2021

Sheila Lucas
2 days ago
The hearings need to be aired for all Americans to see the truth.

gutsbiker
3 days ago
He said it all "The criminals are in charge"

Grey Man
3 days ago
Jordan is one of the only smart men in Washington.

maxis me
3 days ago
I just pray that Mr Durham is well protected.

D. X.
3 days ago
We'll believe "accountable" when we see it. Pardon our skepticism.

Solowarrior1221
3 days ago
I'll believe it when i see it. Until then i still believe the only way to really fix all of this is a giant asteroid impact.

Ralph Rotten
3 days ago
The United States would really benefit from a few heroes at this point in our history. I’m shocked that there is pretty much no one grasping the gravity of the moment and rising up to take that place in HISTORY. The entirety of journalistic history can be made if only the journalists decided to focus on only TRUTH

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

457,616 views Oct 1, 2021

Sheila Lucas
2 days ago
The hearings need to be aired for all Americans to see the truth.

gutsbiker
3 days ago
He said it all "The criminals are in charge"

Grey Man
3 days ago
Jordan is one of the only smart men in Washington.

maxis me
3 days ago
I just pray that Mr Durham is well protected.

D. X.
3 days ago
We'll believe "accountable" when we see it. Pardon our skepticism.

Solowarrior1221
3 days ago
I'll believe it when i see it. Until then i still believe the only way to really fix all of this is a giant asteroid impact.

Ralph Rotten
3 days ago
The United States would really benefit from a few heroes at this point in our history. I’m shocked that there is pretty much no one grasping the gravity of the moment and rising up to take that place in HISTORY. The entirety of journalistic history can be made if only the journalists decided to focus on only TRUTH

It is evident he has not even a clue what is in the infrastructure bill..(infrastructure..has been promised by several prior to joe .. to no avail). They all ran the bills up and now paying the bills is strictly a dem thing. Maria is another teleprompter reading empty suit..this is also an August interview..relevance??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Just now, patrickgold said:

Who's your source, where are you getting your info from, inquiring minds would like to know.  You have to have some source to sway you in what you believe.

I do not recall having any discourse with you Patrick but please, can you tell me who are your sources for your beliefs.

2 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Who's your source, where are you getting your info from, inquiring minds would like to know.  You have to have some source to sway you in what you believe.

Wait..Patrick...I have posted links and if I do not, then I have been scolded and even threatened with banning like Shabs..so is this some mod trick or something?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, miraj said:

Try to get a grip as you pull your head  out

Sure, attack the messenger instead of the message.  You know your previous answer was flawed and you got upset.  :facepalm:  So who's your relied upon news source that makes you think these three are not reliable?

Please let me remind you that these three people have had decades of exemplary service and all of a sudden they just decided to go off the deep end, according to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 7

7 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Sure, attack the messenger instead of the message.  You know your previous answer was flawed and you got upset.  :facepalm:  So who's your relied upon news source that makes you think these three are not reliable?

Please let me remind you that these three people have had decades of exemplary service and all of a sudden they just decided to go off the deep end, according to you.

No attack..and there was no flaw. No..not upset..and ..I did not say they went off the deep end. They are part of the flaws of the entire narrative going on a stolen election. Not my view, just a lot of judges in different states that have to deal with their ridiculous filings that do not state in reality what they state publicly..typical of most of the mainstream, maybe all, and all connected. Time will tell. Although it is fun to watch you smack yourself so often .. try not to get carried away with it though.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, miraj said:

.I did not say they went off the deep end

Oh really?  How do you account for their behavior?  They're just incompetent? I mean, two of the three are experienced, and I mean experienced lawyers, and they're just going to start submitting crap to the courts in hopes of proving a conspiracy they know is false??? Com'on man you can be that obtuse.

On the flip-side, we KNOW Perkins-Coie is under investigation by John Durham for their involvement in Russia Gate, and guess who's the opposing counsel on many of these election cases?  Ding-Ding-Ding, You got it! Perkins-Coie!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Oh really?  How do you account for their behavior?  They're just incompetent? I mean, two of the three are experienced, and I mean experienced lawyers, and they're just going to start submitting crap to the courts in hopes of proving a conspiracy they know is false??? Com'on man you can be that obtuse.

On the flip-side, we KNOW Perkins-Coie is under investigation by John Durham for their involvement in Russia Gate, and guess who's the opposing counsel on many of these election cases?  Ding-Ding-Ding, You got it! Perkins-Coie!!!

The filings state obsvure items but no verifiable proof..just conjecture. When a judge allowed the Dominion case to continue against Sidney Powell and the 

Michigan attorney general said Sidney Powell made "stunning admissions" in Dominion's lawsuit against her...she said..No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact. I could actually ask you the same question..you aren't THAT obtuse are you ?

• Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Hmmm, is this a game. Fill in the blanks? Someone should report this guy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 10/6/2021 at 10:53 AM, miraj said:

Try to get a grip as you pull your head  out

One thing I have noticed on this form is the more red rubies you get for simple comments the more you know you are on the money! Anyone with half a brain knows Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani and Lin Woodare lying? Anyone who quotes Sidney Powell about election fraud when she said in court that no REASONABLE person would believe it as fact, I just don’t get it. That’s fact. That’s what she said. So blinded by the big lie……….it’s sad!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

23 hours ago, Markinsa said:

https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/2021/03/22/facing-defamation-sidney-powell-says-no-reasonable-person-thought-her-election-fraud-claims-were-fact/?slreturn=20210907204657 ..

Your man

23 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Attorneys for Sidney Powell are asking a federal judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit filed against her, claiming that “no reasonable person” thought the pro-Trump lawyer’s statements about the 2020 election results were factual. She allowed her 2 attorneys..not her..her attorneys to make that statement..https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/2021/03/22/facing-defamation-sidney-powell-says-no-reasonable-person-thought-her-election-fraud-claims-were-fact/

Your man Patrick is tied to a 501(c)(4).. 501(c)(4) groups are commonly called "social welfare" organizations that may engage in political activities, as long as these activities do not become their primary purpose. Similar restrictions apply to Section 501(c)(5) labor and agricultural groups. Of course he is biased as it now appears the bias is increasing on both sides. Is this one of your go to's for true information?..just curious

18 minutes ago, caddieman said:

One thing I have noticed on this form is the more red rubies you get for simple comments the more you know you are on the money! Anyone with half a brain knows Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani and Lin Woodare lying? Anyone who quotes Sidney Powell about election fraud when she said in court that no REASONABLE person would believe it as fact, I just don’t get it. That’s fact. That’s what she said. So blinded by the big lie……….it’s sad!

Might be your simple comments are condescending and stupid. Jmho. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

If you noticed I wasn’t talking about my comments. But thanks for blatantly calling me stupid……….which you get away with……….constantly. JMHO…..saying that obviously works!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Thats not a "humble" opinion..it is rather direct and very condescending. I do not recall the word stupid in Caddiemans replies..but that is YOUR opinion, and you ofcourse are a lover of the constitution ..1st and 2nd and all that..right?

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1