Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2020 election - Legislature memorandum

MEMORANDUM FOR RECORD

October 4th, 2021

Subject: Letter from State Legislators to the American People Reference the 2020 Election

To the citizens of the United States of America,

We the undersigned state legislators of the United States are vested with the plenary power by our US Constitution (Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2) to oversee the election of the president of the United States.

It has come to our attention from an audit of 2.1 million ballots in Arizona complemented by an in depth canvass of votes in Arizona, as well as through multiple different data reviews of voting by independent experts; that our representative republic suffered a corrupted 2020 election.

In addition to Arizona, sworn affidavits have accumulated from many states detailing rampant corruption and mismanagement in the election process. Fraud and inaccuracies have already been shown through multiple audits and canvasses in multiple states, as well as through lawsuits challenging the validity of election results in several counties in multiple states.

We have come to the conclusion that all 50 states need to be forensically audited. Voter rolls should be scrubbed with a canvass of the voters to ensure future integrity of our elections.

If results from these measures prove an inaccurate election was held, as has been shown in Arizona, and is being shown in many other states; then it is clear that certification of many electors was improperly rendered in January 2021 of the November 2020 United States presidential election.

We call on each state to decertify its electors where it has been shown the elections were certified prematurely and inaccurately.

If it is shown that either Joe Biden would receive fewer than 270 tallied electoral votes, or Donald Trump would receive more than 270 electoral votes, then we call for the US House of Representatives to convene and vote per the US Constitution by means of one vote per state to decide the rightful winner of the election in accordance with the constitutional process of choosing electors.

This is our historic obligation to restore the election integrity of the vote as the bedrock of our constitutional republic.

If we do not have accurate and fair elections, we do not have a country.

Signed,

Senator Wendy Rogers, Arizona Senator Sonny Borrelli, Arizona Senator Kelly Townsend, Arizona Representative Mark Finchem, Arizona Representative Leo Biasiucci, Arizona Representative Joseph Chaplik, Arizona Representative Jacqueline Parker, Arizona

Representative Beverly Pingerelli, Arizona Representative Kevin Payne, Arizona Representative John Fillmore, Arizona Representative Jake Hoffman, Arizona Representative Judy Burges, Arizona Representative Tommy Hanes, Alabama Representative Mark Lowery, Arkansas Representative Ron Hanks, Colorado Representative Dave Williams, Colorado Representative Stephanie Luck, Colorado Representative Andres Pico, Colorado Representative Anthony Sabatini, Florida Representative Jim Carlin, Iowa Representative Sandy Salmon, lowa Representative Vito Barbieri, Idaho Representative Priscilla Giddings, Idaho Representative Doug Okuniewicz, Idaho Representative John Jacob, Indiana Senator Alicia Straub, Kansas Senator Mark Steffen, Kansas Representative Tatum Lee, Kansas Representative Trevor Jacobs, Kansas Representative Randy Garber, Kansas Representative Les Mason, Kansas Delegate Mark Fisher, Maryland Representative Heidi Sampson, Maine Representative Peggy Jo Stanley, Maine Representative Steve Carra, Michigan Representative Daire Rendon, Michigan Representative Matt Maddock, Michigan Senator Bruce Anderson, Minnesota Representative Glenn Gruenhagen, Minnesota Representative Ann Kelley, Missouri Representative Cheri Toalson-Reisch, Missouri Representative Jeff Coleman, Missouri Representative Steve Hopkins, Mississippi Senator Theresa Manzella, Montana Senator Cary Smith, Montana Senator Carl Glimm, Montana Senator Bob Brown, Montana Representative Steve Gunderson, Montanal Representative Bob Phalen, Montana Representative Paul Fielder, Montana Representative Ed Hill, Montana Representative Mark Noland, Montana

Representative Brad Tshida, Montana Representative Jerry Schillinger, Montana Representative Steven Galloway, Montana Representative Lola Sheldon-Galloway, Montana Representative Bobby Hanig, North Carolina Representative Jeff Magram, North Dakota Representative Robert Clements, Nebraska Assemblyman Jim Wheeler, Nevada Representative Jennifer Gross, Ohio Senator Jake Merrick, Oklahoma Senator Warren Hamilton, Oklahoma Senator Nathan Dahm, Oklahoma Senator Dennis Linthicum, Oregon. Representative Lily Morgan, Oregon: Senator Doug Mastriano, Pennsylvania Representative Stephanie Borowicz, Pennsylvania Representative Robert Quattrocchi, Rhode Island Senator Tom Corbin, South Carolina Representative Stewart Jones, South Carolinal Representative Ryan McCabe, South Carolina Representative RJ May, South Carolina Representative Vic Dabney, South Carolina Representative Bill Chumley, South Carolina Representative Mark Willis, South Carolina Representative Cal Forrest, South Carolina. Representative Mike Burns, South Carolina Representative Steven Long, South Carolina Representative Josiah Magnuson, South Carolina Representative Ashley Trantham, South Carolina Representative John McCravy, South Carolina Representative Melissa Oremus, South Carolina Representative Steve Toth, Texas Representative Steve Christiansen, Utah Representative Phillip Lyman, Utah Representative Rob Sutherland, Washington Representative Brad Klippert, Washington Representative Vicki Kraft, Washington Representative Tim Ramthun, Wisconsin Representative Chuck Gray, Wyoming.

-------

Looks like the ball is in motion. Shouldn't be long now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

10 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Board cynic here.

Great idea but Queen Nancy and prince Chucky will ignore it and carry on as usual.

Until the honest military steps in and protects the Constitution as they are required to do nothing is going to happen. 

I think they are prepping the public for what's to come. I agree, we need the military to do their job👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

13 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

MEMORANDUM FOR RECORD

October 4th, 2021

Subject: Letter from State Legislators to the American People Reference the 2020 Election

To the citizens of the United States of America,

We the undersigned state legislators of the United States are vested with the plenary power by our US Constitution (Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2) to oversee the election of the president of the United States.

It has come to our attention from an audit of 2.1 million ballots in Arizona complemented by an in depth canvass of votes in Arizona, as well as through multiple different data reviews of voting by independent experts; that our representative republic suffered a corrupted 2020 election.

In addition to Arizona, sworn affidavits have accumulated from many states detailing rampant corruption and mismanagement in the election process. Fraud and inaccuracies have already been shown through multiple audits and canvasses in multiple states, as well as through lawsuits challenging the validity of election results in several counties in multiple states.

We have come to the conclusion that all 50 states need to be forensically audited. Voter rolls should be scrubbed with a canvass of the voters to ensure future integrity of our elections.

If results from these measures prove an inaccurate election was held, as has been shown in Arizona, and is being shown in many other states; then it is clear that certification of many electors was improperly rendered in January 2021 of the November 2020 United States presidential election.

We call on each state to decertify its electors where it has been shown the elections were certified prematurely and inaccurately.

If it is shown that either Joe Biden would receive fewer than 270 tallied electoral votes, or Donald Trump would receive more than 270 electoral votes, then we call for the US House of Representatives to convene and vote per the US Constitution by means of one vote per state to decide the rightful winner of the election in accordance with the constitutional process of choosing electors.

This is our historic obligation to restore the election integrity of the vote as the bedrock of our constitutional republic.

If we do not have accurate and fair elections, we do not have a country.

Signed,

Senator Wendy Rogers, Arizona Senator Sonny Borrelli, Arizona Senator Kelly Townsend, Arizona Representative Mark Finchem, Arizona Representative Leo Biasiucci, Arizona Representative Joseph Chaplik, Arizona Representative Jacqueline Parker, Arizona

Representative Beverly Pingerelli, Arizona Representative Kevin Payne, Arizona Representative John Fillmore, Arizona Representative Jake Hoffman, Arizona Representative Judy Burges, Arizona Representative Tommy Hanes, Alabama Representative Mark Lowery, Arkansas Representative Ron Hanks, Colorado Representative Dave Williams, Colorado Representative Stephanie Luck, Colorado Representative Andres Pico, Colorado Representative Anthony Sabatini, Florida Representative Jim Carlin, Iowa Representative Sandy Salmon, lowa Representative Vito Barbieri, Idaho Representative Priscilla Giddings, Idaho Representative Doug Okuniewicz, Idaho Representative John Jacob, Indiana Senator Alicia Straub, Kansas Senator Mark Steffen, Kansas Representative Tatum Lee, Kansas Representative Trevor Jacobs, Kansas Representative Randy Garber, Kansas Representative Les Mason, Kansas Delegate Mark Fisher, Maryland Representative Heidi Sampson, Maine Representative Peggy Jo Stanley, Maine Representative Steve Carra, Michigan Representative Daire Rendon, Michigan Representative Matt Maddock, Michigan Senator Bruce Anderson, Minnesota Representative Glenn Gruenhagen, Minnesota Representative Ann Kelley, Missouri Representative Cheri Toalson-Reisch, Missouri Representative Jeff Coleman, Missouri Representative Steve Hopkins, Mississippi Senator Theresa Manzella, Montana Senator Cary Smith, Montana Senator Carl Glimm, Montana Senator Bob Brown, Montana Representative Steve Gunderson, Montanal Representative Bob Phalen, Montana Representative Paul Fielder, Montana Representative Ed Hill, Montana Representative Mark Noland, Montana

Representative Brad Tshida, Montana Representative Jerry Schillinger, Montana Representative Steven Galloway, Montana Representative Lola Sheldon-Galloway, Montana Representative Bobby Hanig, North Carolina Representative Jeff Magram, North Dakota Representative Robert Clements, Nebraska Assemblyman Jim Wheeler, Nevada Representative Jennifer Gross, Ohio Senator Jake Merrick, Oklahoma Senator Warren Hamilton, Oklahoma Senator Nathan Dahm, Oklahoma Senator Dennis Linthicum, Oregon. Representative Lily Morgan, Oregon: Senator Doug Mastriano, Pennsylvania Representative Stephanie Borowicz, Pennsylvania Representative Robert Quattrocchi, Rhode Island Senator Tom Corbin, South Carolina Representative Stewart Jones, South Carolinal Representative Ryan McCabe, South Carolina Representative RJ May, South Carolina Representative Vic Dabney, South Carolina Representative Bill Chumley, South Carolina Representative Mark Willis, South Carolina Representative Cal Forrest, South Carolina. Representative Mike Burns, South Carolina Representative Steven Long, South Carolina Representative Josiah Magnuson, South Carolina Representative Ashley Trantham, South Carolina Representative John McCravy, South Carolina Representative Melissa Oremus, South Carolina Representative Steve Toth, Texas Representative Steve Christiansen, Utah Representative Phillip Lyman, Utah Representative Rob Sutherland, Washington Representative Brad Klippert, Washington Representative Vicki Kraft, Washington Representative Tim Ramthun, Wisconsin Representative Chuck Gray, Wyoming.

-------

Looks like the ball is in motion. Shouldn't be long now!

Where is the actual link for this .. it is a bogus article in its current form

1 hour ago, miraj said:

Where is the actual link for this .. it is a bogus article in its current form

It's a memorandum to the American People from our legislators. It is not an article but I do have a saved copy of it which I could not post due to file size. I copied and pasted it here to share what was released from our legislators yesterday. 

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Looked for this everywhere and nothing. I’d say it’s a fake article to throw chum in the water!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

6 hours ago, caddieman said:

Looked for this everywhere and nothing. I’d say it’s a fake article to throw chum in the water!

You know I agree with most everything you say. Just throwing this out there respectfully. The article is on multiple  websites. Type in "92 legislators 50 state audit".   But I agree, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are not news sources.  Just social media and nothing more.  

• Like 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

You're really pushing your luck.  The link has been posted.

OK..the link was posted on Twitter? At the time I asked that question the link or any link was not not posted..so Markinsa, if it pleases you to be you, then shut me down. That would prove double standard in my opinion. Show me the link Markinsa. Your statement merely proves my point. If you shut me down, then all you do is have a love fest and trust me, I do not miss you and certainly you will not miss me, but I am very familiar with where my head is at, not certain you are.

33 minutes ago, cranman said:

You know I agree with most everything you say. Just throwing this out there respectfully. The article is on multiple  websites. Type in "92 legislators 50 state audit".   But I agree, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are not news sources.  Just social media and nothing more.  

Thanks I couldn’t find it earlier.

31 minutes ago, miraj said:

Hey..was not a wish from me..maybe a wish from thee ..does not matter in the scope of things but I am certain it must matter in your view

No matter in my view.....

I guess I tend to be more repectful to authority than you... 

Good luck to you and your opinions......and how you choose to express them...I couldn't care less......

CL

• Pow! 1

2 hours ago, miraj said:

OK..the link was posted on Twitter? At the time I asked that question the link or any link was not not posted.

I provided a link to where the document was posted on Wendy Roger's Twitter account.  It was made before you made your comment about double standards.  For our purposes here on this Forum that link supports the text of the below post:

Now let me make myself clear, posting links is to support what you post, it is not a punishment.   If you or I are in a discussion, our thoughts are our own and do not require a link.  But when you copy text from another website and post it here, you need to provide a link to that information because what you posted isn't your work.  Go into the Dinar News section and you will see a link for every single article. it is for the members' benefit, not punishment.  You must remember writing for college and citing your sources?  

As far as, a double standard goes, there are about 3-4 active moderators on this website, we get hundreds of posts every day and we are volunteers so we don't read every single post, just posts that interest us.  So if there is something that is out of line and you feel needs to be corrected you need to report the post in question.  I had already spoken to you about complaining about the moderating, so I am going way out of my way to let you know where I stand and where we as moderators stand.  

2 hours ago, miraj said:

if it pleases you to be you, then shut me down. That would prove double standard in my opinion. Show me the link Markinsa. Your statement merely proves my point. If you shut me down, then all you do is have a love fest and trust me, I do not miss you and certainly you will not miss me, but

The last thing any moderator wants to do is ban and punish anyone on this website.  It is a pain in the butt to ban someone (technically it is easy) and it is just a distasteful experience to realize you have someone that can't learn to get along with others.  

2 hours ago, miraj said:

but I am very familiar with where my head is at,

You have repeatedly demonstrated the contrary.  I've tried to be patient with you, what happens after this is entirely up to you.