Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange rate hymn

yota691

Exchange rate hymn

Monday 04 October 2021 157Exchange rate hymn

Mohamed Sharif Abu Maysam 
With the escalation of the electoral campaigns, the hymn of returning the exchange rate to what it was in accordance with the requirements of mobilizing votes related to the citizen's livelihood escalated, and the rhythm of this hymn is based on the failure to achieve the declared goals of this 
Action. 
Competitiveness was the slogan and the declared goal of this step, which was approved in the white paper and then in the budget law for the year 2020, as well as the protection of cash reserves by limiting the flow of hard currency, through the Central Auction under the pretext of financing foreign trade, but some of the forces and political figures see {The reasons for this decision have been negated after the disappearance of all the justifications for taking it through the high sales of the Central Bank of hard currency in the currency auction and the swinging of mechanisms to protect the local product, after opening the import of a number of goods and merchandise from time to time, the last of which was the opening of the import of table eggs.} 
While the concerned government agencies confirm that this measure contributed to controlling the expenditures that were reflected in the state’s revenues, after oil prices fell during the escalation of the repercussions of the Corona pandemic, and the state’s safe exit from the difficult economic situation. And it is a necessary reform measure in the context of a process of change to reform the entire economic system, with the aim of creating a balance between oil and maximizing other resources, through a competitive environment that guarantees the local product to confront the importer.
Between these two views, the inflation rate increased by 8.1% compared to August 2020, based on the measurement of 333 items, goods and services. Here, the voter has the right to wonder about the meaning of competitiveness without the presence of a base of small and medium-sized enterprises, which contribute to covering the local demand for 333 items, goods and services linked directly or indirectly to foreign imports, which means the urgent need for the existence of such projects and others In order to support the economic reform process, as financial reform cannot be isolated from the total reform in the economic system, the executive apparatus and the labor market. Otherwise, high inflation rates will contribute to more deflation, which may lead to more economic and security problems, as well as to devote the activities of the economy. Shadow illegal and shrouded in a lot of negative manifestations under the umbrella of confusion.
 Bids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Ya can’t have a hymn without Nuns !

I’d like to suggest the Nuns from the Convent of Our Lady of the Holy Mother of Agony and Perpetual Motion ! 

These gals have some pipes and can really belt out a tune  !!!!

I'd like to suggest the Convent that taught me catechism ,and with45 kids in the class ,their job was tough  but that is where their  loud voices came in . My young ears heard , " Hail Mary full of Grapes " , and "Oh my God I am partly sorry:" 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

Could you hum a few bars? 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵

We're in the money 🎵 🎵 We're in the money 🎵 🎵 CHA CHA CHA  :lmao: :lmao:

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

Could you hum a few bars? 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵

🎵

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, dinarham said:

I'd like to suggest the Convent that taught me catechism ,and with45 kids in the class ,their job was tough  but that is where their  loud voices came in . My young ears heard , " Hail Mary full of Grapes " , and "Oh my God I am partly sorry:" 

Pretty Funny.    I thought the hymn “Bringing In the Sheaves” was Bringing In the Sheets for a very long time.  Couldn’t figure out why they were saying sheets.  I thought maybe someone peed in the bed and the sheets had to be dried outside.  🙄😆    

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Just the fact that they continue talking about the exchange rate, Is good news in my opinion.!

Go white papers

Go reforms 

Go development 

Go open market economy 

Go progress 

Totally agree with you brother Laid Back. By talking about, and posting in the various forms of media, the exchange rate. You are hiding the obvious in plain site which is a well known tactic to keep a hot topic hidden, also, by all this talk you keep the investors/speculators guessing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2