Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Opinions @ 10:10 PM CDT - 10/03/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** MilitiaMan   ...The evidence is farily clear as I see it. This data with links supports that the digital transformation of the globe is underway and Iraq is clearly a part of the process...To be digitized is to be internationally accepted which will also require new smaller notes...There is also news out today that supports Iraq is acting like they are Article 8 compliant. So the expectations  of a rate change soon is highly likely, imo...

** Kaperoni  There is never going to be a significant overnight change in the value of the Iraqi dinar. If it does go up, it will go up gradually as a result of the success of Iraq's economy. This could take months or many more years...RV or RI. LOL. There is no such thing. There is no specific date. What amazes me is that an intelligent guy like Kaperoni can be so positive as to say NEVER about something he has absolutely no control over, or actual knowledge of internal CBI or GOI plans. It's like he totally disregarded so many of CBI Governor Shabibi's comments in the past, and Shabibi is the author of the plan. We know much has changed in Iraq, and we're aware of standard economic principles - BUT, we're dealing with Iraq, and very little has been normal or standard...I remember back in 2009-2010 that Kaperoni believed there would be an RV, and even took a poll on one of the forums he was a mod on...:salute:RON

** Frank26  [Iraq Boots-on-the-ground Firefly TV update]:  FIREFLY:  News saying president Saleh on interview with CNN talking about how Iraq will be a stable force with full sovereignty in the Arab world saying with construction, new infrastructure Iraq will rebound as leader in region then CBI offering two new financial bonds today for investment…. FRANK26: Everybody knows what Iraq is about to do and when the United Nations bragged about Iraq being a leader in the Middle East last week it’s very encouraging now to see an American news outlet like CNN interviewing Saleh and saying that Iraq is about to become a leader in the middle east… saying that Iraq is a full sovereign country now well isn’t that amazing that everybody knows what we have been sharing since the beginning of this year…[NOTE:  See CNN interview below...

** BobTheTaxMan  I've sang this song many times - 6 attorneys, 6 CPA's, 6 financial planners.  Talk to them.  Ask them questions.  Get their help.  Now obviously if you go to them today they're gonna just kind of say, 'Yeah right. Uh-huh.  Sure.'  But as soon as this goes from pink to green - a whole new ball game.  Take the time to talk to 6.  Why would I say six Two reasons.  1.  It's going to make you slow down because when this thing pops there's going to be a lot of panic.  There's going to be a lot of emotions coming out...a lot of fears.  All those things are going to come out. (Post 1 of 2).. 
** BobTheTaxMan  If you have to go talk to 6 of these people it's going to slow things down for you and  2.  After you have your first conversation with the first one you're going to find that your thinking is going to change because they've introduced something new to you to re-look at this whole situation.  By the time you get through talking to 6 of them you're going to be able to talk their language.  You're going to be able to understand what it is they're presenting...(Post 2 of 2)  {Note:  At the appropriate time consult your financial and tax professionals to create a unified strategy that's right for your unique circumstances.} 

** MilitiaMan   Once the IQD is cleared Internationally it will be fully Article 8 compliant with the IMF and International Standards. That will require a Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER).  The Bonds for reconstruction  to enhance the Private Sector to support Iraq away from just oil revenues will require it too. Imo.  There is data that supports yesterday that the Bonds will trade on the ISX. It is my understanding that the ISX was closed yesterday and won't open until Monday, next. Regardless, there is an effort to trade bonds in the very short term that will require international exposure and standards to apply.

:tiphat:
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 12
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

What amazes me is that an intelligent guy like Kaperoni can be so positive as to say NEVER about something he has absolutely no control over, or actual knowledge of internal CBI or GOI plans. It's like he totally disregarded so many of CBI Governor Shabibi's comments in the past, and Shabibi is the author of the plan.

Exactly! It’s like he has an ulterior motive for pushing this! 🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Iraq has made huge progress in both the banking and infrastructure over the last few years.  It may take a little longer to get where they need to be, or maybe they have made it already, and are waiting for the right time.  I really lean towards they are just waiting for the right time!

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8