Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dawn Of A New Financial System In Iraq.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

This coming week should be very interesting.

Iraq is now undergoing new financial policies from the old to the new.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

IRAQ FINANCE: New instructions for buying and selling foreign currency for the year 2021 and the stability of the dinar exchange rate.

Central banks in the countries of the world mainly aim to achieve economic stability by achieving stability in the monetary system and the financial system through their programs and strategies that aim to maintain stability in the exchange of their local currencies against other foreign currencies and to build sufficient foreign cash reserves to cover their local currency in circulation.

BondLady’s Corner:

Al Mahatta Foundation Concludes The Work Of The Hackathon Program, Which Seeks To Advance Financial Technology And Electronic Payment

Economy News _ Baghdad Yesterday, Friday, the work of the "Hackathon" program, which seeks to advance financial technology and electronic payment, was concluded on the Hall of the Mahatta Foundation for Entrepreneurship in Baghdad.

The "Hackathon" program seeks to advance financial technology and electronic payment, and after selecting more than 20 professional business developers and selecting them according to their software capabilities and knowledge of banking systems, they were invited to participate in the program.

Read More

• Thanks 4

here's another article related to the above articles...

GREEN LANTERN:   Hello my friends:

Received a message from Washington DC and they have indicated that they expect the value date in Iraq to be done anytime today.  Buckle your seats everyone as we are now so close to receive our blessing.  Remember everyone when the internet group 4B group get their notifications we will all be holding hands together so we can all cross the finish line together.  God bless everyone.

•  
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Received a message from Washington DC and they have indicated that they expect the value date in Iraq to be done anytime today.  Buckle your seats everyone as we are now so close to receive our blessing.  Remember everyone when the internet group 4B group get their notifications we will all be holding hands together so we can all cross the finish line together.  God bless everyone.

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z  REALLY?

•  

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

And while  4B is getting  prepped and staged! 

We @ 1 A are already  loaded , cashed in, and loaded of another  kind 😁

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 3

4B.. sounds like I AM  FLYING FIRST CLASS. I have enough frequent flyer miles. Seriously!!

Been accumulating over 11 years. 

Sounds like a middle seat though. nope not in the middle seat person.  I want 4A!! got a be window seat

I am ready to enjoy the view over a PROSPORUS WORLD.

BOND LADY!! DROPS THE MIC

I did enjoy her comments

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4