Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMEONE IS SENDING YOU A MESSAGE

MyLadiesDaddy

You know what truly breaks my heart ❤ I started this thread with the intent of sounding the alarm  

I've spent my whole life studying the word of God and honing my ability to listen to the Holy Spirit. I've never been shy about giving Love 💘 and exposing my Faith. 

Today I'm heavy hearted 💔because I know how few people actually are looking and listening for the Lord. The entire world 🌎 is at the brink of the Greatest historical event in human history. 

EVERYONE senses it and knows it's coming but far too few are willing to accept what they instinctively know. Too few are willing to make the choice to follow Jesus at all costs. 

Remember, 5 virgins were wise and had oil.

While 5 virgins were foolish. 

How many people are against the forced jab and yet are willing to submit rather than loose their jobs. 

we're way past this being about our jobs. This is about trusting in Jesus Christ. 

I will continue to post as long as I'm here but this will most likely be my last attempt to persuade people to follow Jesus because I don't think anyone is listening. And as I said, this breaks my heart. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

Hey LGD, just wanted to take a moment out and thank you for all the content you have brought to this site.  I too am a believer.  Jesus is indeed coming soon!   and the thread you have going, "nothing you see here is real"  just wows me ever

time I visit here.  Keep getting the truth out there!  God Bless!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, oopssteptinit said:

Hey LGD, just wanted to take a moment out and thank you for all the content you have brought to this site.  I too am a believer.  Jesus is indeed coming soon!   and the thread you have going, "nothing you see here is real"  just wows me ever

time I visit here.  Keep getting the truth out there!  God Bless!

You're most welcome. I just wish more people would see what is coming. 

Take this eruption in Indonesia, it's surreal what is happening. And it's just the beginning. 

• Thanks 2

I know there are some still not willing to believe it's the end of days but consider this, one of the strongest prophecies about the end of time is the persecution of the faithful. Another is that family members ((Brothers and Sisters in the Lord)) will turn you over to the authorities. This video shows clearly that these prophecies are now being fulfilled. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I know there are some still not willing to believe it's the end of days but consider this, one of the strongest prophecies about the end of time is the persecution of the faithful. Another is that family members ((Brothers and Sisters in the Lord)) will turn you over to the authorities. This video shows clearly that these prophecies are now being fulfilled. 

Thanks LGD. The Bishop should fire the pastor and the usher should be removed...JMHO

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 12/6/2021 at 5:17 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You know what truly breaks my heart ❤ I started this thread with the intent of sounding the alarm  

I've spent my whole life studying the word of God and honing my ability to listen to the Holy Spirit. I've never been shy about giving Love 💘 and exposing my Faith. 

Today I'm heavy hearted 💔because I know how few people actually are looking and listening for the Lord. The entire world 🌎 is at the brink of the Greatest historical event in human history. 

EVERYONE senses it and knows it's coming but far too few are willing to accept what they instinctively know. Too few are willing to make the choice to follow Jesus at all costs. 

Remember, 5 virgins were wise and had oil.

While 5 virgins were foolish. 

How many people are against the forced jab and yet are willing to submit rather than loose their jobs. 

we're way past this being about our jobs. This is about trusting in Jesus Christ. 

I will continue to post as long as I'm here but this will most likely be my last attempt to persuade people to follow Jesus because I don't think anyone is listening. And as I said, this breaks my heart. 

Well said LGD ... and I appreciate the efforts you're making to post these clips.

I'm trusting that some (hopefully many) will actually respond..!

Blessings My Brother ... RON

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/6/2021 at 7:17 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

this will most likely be my last attempt to persuade people to follow Jesus because I don't think anyone is listening. And as I said, this breaks my heart. 

Our Job is to preach the Gospel, the Holy Spirit's job is to convict and bring about repentance.  Just keep on preaching brother.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2