Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMEONE IS SENDING YOU A MESSAGE

MyLadiesDaddy

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT MY HEART IS ❤BREAKING FOR 💔THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM MEDICALLY AND WERE SUCKERED INTO GETTING THE SHOT. ONLY NOW TO DEAL WITH BUNCHES OF MEDICAL ISSUES. 

A FRIEND OF MINE AT WORK GOT THE SHOT AND ONLY 3 DAYS LATER WAS IN ICU. AFTER A MONTH HE FINALLY RECOVERED BUT I BELIEVE IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.  AND, NO, I DIDN'T SAY THAT TO HIM.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't live in fear, if you do, use that fear and turn it into strength,  live in Christ.  It will get ugly, death is in the equation, and suffering as well.  Build a strong faith and save as many souls, and continue to be shepards of our Precious Lord. Prepare in all areas of your life. After December the hardship will start to set in deeper. 

You don't need proof, it's facing you in the face. Open your eyes, your mind  wake up and don't stop praying for protections. Heed the words of the truthful voices that have been giving fair warnings for quiet sometimes.   

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Don't live in fear, if you do, use that fear and turn it into strength,  live in Christ.  It will get ugly, death is in the equation, and suffering as well.  Build a strong faith and save as many souls, and continue to be shepards of our Precious Lord. Prepare in all areas of your life. After December the hardship will start to set in deeper. 

You don't need proof, it's facing you in the face. Open your eyes, your mind  wake up and don't stop praying for protections. Heed the words of the truthful voices that have been giving fair warnings for quiet sometimes.   

I ABSOLUTELY don't live in fear. I'm attempting to show people what is really happening. And also if I can get just one person to never get the jab then I will consider that a soul for Jesus. 

THIS IS A MINISTRY 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I ABSOLUTELY don't live in fear. I'm attempting to show people what is really happening. And also if I can get just one person to never get the jab then I will consider that a soul for Jesus. 

THIS IS A MINISTRY 

Sorry LGD, was not my intention, in implying you're living in fear.

I was just making a general statement for all.  No doubt there are still a lot of people living in fear, hence the continuation of getting the jab.  I'm right there by your side trying to do the ministering of our Lord.  One soul, one person saved is one soul, one person saved, is a lot to me. 

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3