Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMEONE IS SENDING YOU A MESSAGE

MyLadiesDaddy

Believing that hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, volcanic activity are “God’s punishment” reduces the divine to human terms and anyone who would use such events to harm its own creation would make them nothing more but a tyrant.

This means twisted men created a god in their own image, one that uses threats and destruction and the murder of innocents in order to make a point and control others via FEAR.

The opposite of love is fear. Nothing constructive can come from trying to push fear upon everyone, in fact, doing this is the exact opposite of mercy and compassion.

If according to John, "God is love"...then following something that finds it necessary to murder its own creation in order to make a point should cause everyone to rethink what it is they believe and follow.

Terrible events and disasters have been a part of this world for millions of years, and will continue to be a part of this world, because earth is ever changing, all the natural disasters that occur prove this fact.

The ancients witnessed terrible events that killed millions of people...volcanoes, earthquakes, destructive weather phenomenon, and the only thing they could assume was that a god was angry, and was trying to get peoples attention. It is called superstition, and has ruled many religions for tens of thousands of years and is alive and well today because threats and fear always work to gain control over others.

Life is difficult enough in this bizarre realm without choosing to use certain events and trying to sell them as proof that a god is angry and is about to destroy everyone but a few that joined his club.

To me, the claims being made in this thread reduce god to little more than a human psychopath, willing to murder indiscriminately and some trying to justify it as if it was normal.

No one here will challenge these narratives because they usually receive in return condemnation and intimidation because apparently no one is allowed to challenge or question such dark twisted ideas.

Go ahead and tear me apart for thinking for myself and finding this thread borderline disgusting that has no purpose but to suck the life out of everyone that views it. If your god chooses to resort to these murderous steps in order to make point, he is not a god, but a tyrant.

In fact, perhaps you should ban me, because I dared to stand up and challenge this insanity. You know exactly what you are doing, and it is the opposite of everything you claim to stand for.

Why not focus upon your thread "Acts of Love"...it would be so much more constructive and healthier for your mind rather than getting swallowed up by the angry wrathful deity who apparently enjoys destruction and killing more than mercy and love, which means we were all lied to and are more than alone in this world.

So be it, that would be more tolerable than following this manner of mind rape and mental gymnastics.

What ever happened to "Perfect Love casts out fear"? Humanity does not need more fear and threats...especially coming from religious tyrants, but history shows us it is all too common, unfortunately.

Choose light, you are better than this Scott.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Believing that hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, volcanic activity are “God’s punishment” reduces the divine to human terms and anyone who would use such events to harm its own creation would make them nothing more but a tyrant.

This means twisted men created a god in their own image, one that uses threats and destruction and the murder of innocents in order to make a point and control others via FEAR.

The opposite of love is fear. Nothing constructive can come from trying to push fear upon everyone, in fact, doing this is the exact opposite of mercy and compassion.

If according to John, "God is love"...then following something that finds it necessary to murder its own creation in order to make a point should cause everyone to rethink what it is they believe and follow.

Terrible events and disasters have been a part of this world for millions of years, and will continue to be a part of this world, because earth is ever changing, all the natural disasters that occur prove this fact.

The ancients witnessed terrible events that killed millions of people...volcanoes, earthquakes, destructive weather phenomenon, and the only thing they could assume was that a god was angry, and was trying to get peoples attention. It is called superstition, and has ruled many religions for tens of thousands of years and is alive and well today because threats and fear always work to gain control over others.

Life is difficult enough in this bizarre realm without choosing to use certain events and trying to sell them as proof that a god is angry and is about to destroy everyone but a few that joined his club.

To me, the claims being made in this thread reduce god to little more than a human psychopath, willing to murder indiscriminately and some trying to justify it as if it was normal.

No one here will challenge these narratives because they usually receive in return condemnation and intimidation because apparently no one is allowed to challenge or question such dark twisted ideas.

Go ahead and tear me apart for thinking for myself and finding this thread borderline disgusting that has no purpose but to suck the life out of everyone that views it. If your god chooses to resort to these murderous steps in order to make point, he is not a god, but a tyrant.

In fact, perhaps you should ban me, because I dared to stand up and challenge this insanity. You know exactly what you are doing, and it is the opposite of everything you claim to stand for.

Why not focus upon your thread "Acts of Love"...it would be so much more constructive and healthier for your mind rather than getting swallowed up by the angry wrathful deity who apparently enjoys destruction and killing more than mercy and love, which means we were all lied to and are more than alone in this world.

So be it, that would be more tolerable than following this manner of mind rape and mental gymnastics.

What ever happened to "Perfect Love casts out fear"? Humanity does not need more fear and threats...especially coming from religious tyrants, but history shows us it is all too common, unfortunately.

Thanks Jim. There has been more than one church I never went back to because of the teaching of fear and brimstone. My GOD is a loving god. One that attracts me with love not fear. A preacher that is teaching others from the pulpit, slamming his hand down and yelling drives me away and so many do.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Please forgive me, but how do you explain Sodom and Gomorrah and the bowls of judgement that will be released in the end that will take away 2/3's of the world's population?  God is not only a Loving God but He has a number of other of attributes, among which is being a God of Wrath.  I would imagine He is all of His attributes equally.  To say God is just a of God love is misleading and idolistic.  

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jim1cor13 said:

You don't know God's Word very well. Tell that to the Israelites God swallowed  up in the desert when they came against Moses. God is both a God of Love and a God of Judgement. A God of Mercy and Grace and a God whose Holiness demands obedience. As HE says, "I desire obedience over sacrifice." To question how He can be a God of judgement and wrath  and be loving is to humanize Him, and misunderstand His being God. He is the Creator of ALL things. Who is man to question Him. He put it to Job who finally  basically said, "I'm just going to shut my mouth now, since I don't know what I am talking about"

He is God and there is no other. He says I make some vessels for blessing and some for wrath. 

Now that doesn't mean all natural disasters are part of his judgement. We live in a fallen wicked world because man gave his authority over to satan and God cursed the ground, and all fell victim to the curse. The Bible says, all of creation is awaiting the return of King Jesus to make all things new. But you only have to read the Book of Revelation to know God will use His creation for wrath, to reach anyone who would turn from their sins, humble themselves and call on Jesus. It is this tribulation period that magnifies His Mercy and Grace, giving man exactly what will happen, how long it will be,  and why it is coming to pass. It will bring about the Day of the LORD and this time of sin to an end. "Anyone who calls on the Name of the LORD will be saved."

That is LOVE.

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Terrible events and disasters have been a part of this world for millions of years, and will continue to be a part of this world, because earth is ever changing, all the natural disasters that occur prove this fact

Good morning Jim. To be honest I'm surprised it took you 11 pages before responding. 

Part of what you say is very true, God is love and mercy is his GREATEST attribute. And history IS full of natural disasters and human uprising against authority. Nevertheless, what I'm attempting to show here is the SUBSTANTIAL increase in such events over the last 20 years, and even exponentially more in the last 5 years.  

I don't like to think about God's wrath and I certainly don't want to face it. But I think about our Father's love 💘 and I fully understand that has two sides. I have 3 Daughters,whom I show extreme Mercy to. But on the few occasions where blatant disobedience is displayed they know that a spanking might follow. Am I any less a Good Daddy because I might use corporal punishment? 

God is our Daddy and we are his children. 

Our lives are not finite. We, like God, are eternal and immortal. Death is not the end, just a transition. However, the world has rules and life has consequences. And everyone has the free will to either understand that life has rules and consequences or to reject such facts. Rejection always brings on consequences. And why is life like this? Because life wants us to live and it knows that in obedience to life's rules we will live. 

God is not causing these events because he gets any form of pleasure out of the suffering as is the manner of a true psychopath. These events are the PUREST signs of His Devotion and Love for Humanity, for you ❤ Jim. They are designed to awaken Humanity and remind us that life has consequences when simple rules are not followed. Daddy is saying "Kids, don't make me come down there ". 

I don't believe that I'm a prophet, but as a student of eschatology and the Holy Word I would like to leave you with a Prophetic word given by our Holy Mother to both the girls of Fatima and Garabandal. 

A WARNING will VERY SOON come upon all of Humanity. A moment when time will stop. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING will SUDDENLY stop. During this event we shall all see our sins before us as Jesus sees them. We all will justifiably know what they are and that repentance and confession is required. 

EVERY HUMAN BEING will very soon and completely, SUDDENLY, experience this event. Let your foreknowledge of this event bring you to a more perfect understanding after it happens. 

And why will this event happen? 

BECAUSE OF THE LOVE OF GOD. 

He wants us to love him and follow the commandments of life. 

I have to go pray now Jim, and I will remember you to our Father this morning 🌄

That your day will be Blessed and your heart filled with his love and understanding. 

Scotty :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I’ve been watching this very carefully LGD.   If I lived in an eastern coastal US area I would have a plan for evacuation ready to go.  This thing could become very dangerous very quickly.   

One of the many reasons I started this thread. One of our MOST VALUABLE ❤ members lives in the Myrtle Beach area and I keep this person in my prayers. 

Like you I'm watching 👀 this by the hour while working. So I can call if anything happens. 

• Thanks 2