Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMEONE IS SENDING YOU A MESSAGE

MyLadiesDaddy

Just amazing. I'm believing we are approaching end of times, as many say. Many of us sense it, feel it. It's gonna bring out the good and bad in many people. Those that are willing, the believers will stand together. I'm standing in Faith God will get us through this. My sword is his. Last year my Father passed and about 2 months ago I heard him in a dream yelling at me as if he were far away "Michael don't take the shot", don't do it" over and over 4 or 5 times. It was enough to jolt me out of a deep sleep. It's coming. Thanks for bringing it 🙏

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, wildeman said:

Just amazing. I'm believing we are approaching end of times, as many say. Many of us sense it, feel it. It's gonna bring out the good and bad in many people. Those that are willing, the believers will stand together. I'm standing in Faith God will get us through this. My sword is his. Last year my Father passed and about 2 months ago I heard him in a dream yelling at me as if he were far away "Michael don't take the shot", don't do it" over and over 4 or 5 times. It was enough to jolt me out of a deep sleep. It's coming. Thanks for bringing it 🙏

I wan't to say this, not as a prophecy but just a deep personal feeling. For some time I've been asking the Lord to better understand the scriptures in reference to eschatology. I wasn't asking when the Second Coming would be as I know that is never going to be revealed. But I wanted to know where we are in the so called, "Grand Scheme of things", like have we entered into the Great Tribulation?

What I believe I've recieved in answer to those prayers has led me to create this thread. Nearly every single thing posted today has happened within the last 30 days. I've been noticing for quite some time now the escalation of worldwide events that are rapidly increasing. It is my opinion that the answer to my prayers is this; we are well along into the Tribulation already. Probably somewhere in the first 3 and a half years.

I, and seemingly everyone else, know that something of a SUPER GRAND Biblical event is on the horizon. And by that I literally mean anyday now. It seems to me that this could easily have to do with 3 days of darkness. Look this up. But whatever it is, it's coming. 

One thing that I unequivocally know in my spirit, the political world and the people of the world are in a state of paralysis. Meaning nothing major is going to happen until this event does. 

God's cup is full of the wrath of his fury., 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1