Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots On The Ground...RV/RI 1 Oct.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

It looks like this may be coming down to the wire.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

9-28-2021   Intel Guru MarkZ:

[via PDK]   News out of Iraq has been phenomenal today. They are expecting full blown lower denoms & a higher rate on Thursday of this week.   I am hoping we see rate information as early as tomorrow in Iraq.   I am hearing fantastic chatter out of the sandbox right now.   It is almost overwhelming the good chatter I am hearing for the next week & possibly as soon as tomorrow. ...The Chatter out of Iraq proper is they would like the new rate released before October 1st.

9-29-2021   Intel Guru Frank26:

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA & IRAQ ARE MIRROR IMAGES IN THEIR FINANCIAL CRISES. WHAT WE MEAN BY THAT IS, THAT IRAQ IS ON A FISCAL CALENDAR AND IT WOULD BEHOOVE THEM TO RELEASE THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE AND NSCN’S BY THE 30TH OF SEPTEMBER BECAUSE THAT IS THE END OF THE FISCAL YEAR OR THEY WILL DAMAGE THEIR REFORMS IF THEY DO NOT...I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT THIS COINCIDENCE IS SO CONVINCING AND TELLING CONSIDERING THE DEBT CEILING OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THAT MUST BE RAISED BY THE SAME 30TH OF SEPTEMBER...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Remember.  These posts are from MarkZ  &  Frank26.  They are not the most reliable sources of intel.

I realize that Luigi.  However, as of right now I don't have much else to base my gut feelings on... as for Mr. Sports Car... you laugh.  Let me ask you what you have contributed to this thread?  Your opinion, as far as I am concerned, is worth a big ol' egg...."0".   I remain confident!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

LOL!!!! I been here longer than you...  and I have contributed with dinar info .... and not politcal views like you .... I am always positive and realistic ..... been in this investment for almost 20 years..... thats enough contribution .... 

Being someplace longer does not mean smarter. I have more time holding Dinar than being a member here... that does not make me any smarter than someone who just joined.  Contributions are always good but only when productive.  When you peel back all the layers, politics always seem to play a part in just about every aspect of life.  However, gut feelings don't fall into that category... sorry... That's more like a God thing.  Where it seems you may lack.   If you don't have anything nice (or productive) to say or add to a conversation perhaps you should just read quietly in the corner. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

17 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Being someplace longer does not mean smarter. I have more time holding Dinar than being a member here... that does not make me any smarter than someone who just joined.  Contributions are always good but only when productive.  When you peel back all the layers, politics always seem to play a part in just about every aspect of life.  However, gut feelings don't fall into that category... sorry... That's more like a God thing.  Where it seems you may lack.   If you don't have anything nice (or productive) to say or add to a conversation perhaps you should just read quietly in the corner. 

productive..... why you here...LOL! just focus on those votes....

• Downvote 2