Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sidney Powell Drops BOMB! Military Can Determine Election Outcomes

1 minute ago, miraj said:

Lin Wood is as worthless as Sidney Powell and Rudy...

Three well established, well respected, attorneys with a combined 120+ years of exemplary public and private service are worthless.  :lol:  

8 minutes ago, miraj said:

I will leave my head where it is gladly. Try not to bump it too much with all this gibberish 🙂

I understand, that would take too much effort on your part to extract it. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Sidney Powell argues in new court filing that no reasonable people would believe her election fraud claims

Right-wing lawyer Sidney Powell is claiming in a new court filing that reasonable people wouldn't have believed as fact her assertions of fraud after the 2020 presidential election.

The election infrastructure company Dominion Voting Systems sued Powell for defamation after she pushed lawsuits and made appearances in conservative media on behalf of then-President Donald Trump to sow doubt about the 2020 election results. Dominion claims that Powell knew her election fraud accusations were false and hurtful to the company.
In a new court filing, Powell's attorneys write that she was sharing her "opinion" and that the public could reach "their own conclusions" about whether votes were changed by election machines. 
"Given the highly charged and political context of the statements, it is clear that Powell was describing the facts on which she based the lawsuits she filed in support of President Trump," Powell's defense lawyers wrote in a court filing on Monday.

Why in the world someone would listen to anything this lady says is beyond me! She said in court that no reasonable person would believe her.(just trying to save her azz) And yet here is she is again being hailed a hero. A patriot. The teller of truth. Very sad good people can be so manipulated. 
  • Downvote 4

46 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Sidney Powell argues in new court filing that no reasonable people would believe her election fraud claims

Right-wing lawyer Sidney Powell is claiming in a new court filing that reasonable people wouldn't have believed as fact her assertions of fraud after the 2020 presidential election.

The election infrastructure company Dominion Voting Systems sued Powell for defamation after she pushed lawsuits and made appearances in conservative media on behalf of then-President Donald Trump to sow doubt about the 2020 election results. Dominion claims that Powell knew her election fraud accusations were false and hurtful to the company.
In a new court filing, Powell's attorneys write that she was sharing her "opinion" and that the public could reach "their own conclusions" about whether votes were changed by election machines. 
"Given the highly charged and political context of the statements, it is clear that Powell was describing the facts on which she based the lawsuits she filed in support system" rel="">support of President Trump," Powell's defense lawyers wrote in a court filing on Monday.

Why in the world someone would listen to anything this lady says is beyond me! She said in court that no reasonable person would believe her.(just trying to save her azz) And yet here is she is again being hailed a hero. A patriot. The teller of truth. Very sad good people can be so manipulated. 

I think you're underestimating Sidney Powell, Giuliani and Lindell.

If you read the article I attached below (from Aug), you'll see that they will be forced to show the evidence of their claims or face hefty fines. They were never given the opportunity to show their evidence in the corrupt courts previously. Beautiful plan if you ask me! Another trap perfectly executed👍

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/11/judge-dominion-defamation-suits-powell-504000

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

14 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I think you're underestimating Sidney Powell, Giuliani and Lindell.

If you read the article I attached below (from Aug), you'll see that they will be forced to show the evidence of their claims or face hefty fines. They were never given the opportunity to show their evidence in the corrupt courts previously. Beautiful plan if you ask me! Another trap perfectly executed👍

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/11/judge-dominion-defamation-suits-powell-504000

If they had actual evidence it would have been seen long ago! So are you a reasonable person?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, caddieman said:

If they had actual evidence it would have been seen long ago! So are you a reasonable person?

I can see you are a reasonable person caddieman bringing in an article from good ole honest, reliable CNN. You really watch that channel? When was the last time these morons told the truth? Just asking!

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 minute ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I can see you are a reasonable person caddieman bringing in an article from good ole honest, reliable CNN. You really watch that channel? When was the last time these morons told the truth? Just asking!

So are you saying that’s not what Sidney Powell’s lawyers said in court when every media outlet in the world reported the same thing? They are all lying! Easy response right.
I check every article I post here. And I check every article others post. I’d tell you what I find almost every time but you won’t believe it or even care. So I’m good with what I post. You don’t agree, and that is your right. 
Oh and I do watch CNN and Fox and when I want a laugh OAN network. Now you want to watch some morons lying watch that channel!

• Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Three well established, well respected, attorneys with a combined 120+ years of exemplary public and private service are worthless.  :lol:  

I understand, that would take too much effort on your part to extract it. 

So far all that they have produced is worthless. They have had plenty of time to present anything of value. Yes, 3 Trump loving individuals that proved nothing of value to reinstate him or prove fraud are worthless.. maybe it is time for you to extract your head out of Trumps

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

54 minutes ago, miraj said:

So far all that they have produced is worthless. They have had plenty of time to present anything of value. Yes, 3 Trump loving individuals that proved nothing of value to reinstate him or prove fraud are worthless.. maybe it is time for you to extract your head out of Trumps

I agree they have had plenty of time, the issue is the Courts, including the US Supreme Court, will not look at the evidence, but instead make rulings on procedural grounds so they don't have to look at the evidence.  

Please keep in mind, while Donald Trump is my preferred candidate, he does not dictate how I feel about what happened during the 2020 Election and what is currently going on in this country.  You are so blinded by your hate, you cannot see yourself being loaded on to a freight car.

• Pow! 4

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

I've seen plenty of evidence and I am 100% certain they have more evidence than I've seen.. They are taking down the deepstate. The deepstate has been infiltrating most countries for a very long time, it will take a long time to accomplish and they need to play their cards at the right time. I consider myself reasonable.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I've seen plenty of evidence and I am 100% certain they have more evidence than I've seen.. They are taking down the deepstate. The deepstate has been infiltrating most countries for a very long time, it will take a long time to accomplish and they need to play their cards at the right time. I consider myself reasonable.

So since you are reasonable you now know that all Sidney Powell said was just her opinion and not factual.

17 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I know Sidney Powell has more than enough evidence to prove her case. She will use it at the right time, until then we will disagree. 

She is being sued for millions of dollars. The time to prove her case has been gone. She’s got nothing. She has even said in court that the so called evidence she had was just her opinion! Don’t know why people can’t understand that! 

6 minutes ago, caddieman said:

She is being sued for millions of dollars. The time to prove her case has been gone. She’s got nothing. She has even said in court that the so called evidence she had was just her opinion! Don’t know why people can’t understand that! 

Perfect! Maybe she wanted to get sued to show the evidence!

3 hours ago, Markinsa said:

I agree they have had plenty of time, the issue is the Courts, including the US Supreme Court, will not look at the evidence, but instead make rulings on procedural grounds so they don't have to look at the evidence.  

Please keep in mind, while Donald Trump is my preferred candidate, he does not dictate how I feel about what happened during the 2020 Election and what is currently going on in this country.  You are so blinded by your hate, you cannot see yourself being loaded on to a freight car.

No..not blind..no hate..haveever read oneof their filings..maybe you have a grasp oflaw beyond mine..but they state no fact..the filings are all speculation. Did not Guilliano state he got part of his info from Facebook? Its all b.s. made for show and donations.

• Pow! 1

22 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

We will see

It is difficult to watch this crash in the making. Even when the facts show themself, you will see. I am thinking of maybe buying some stock in a Pharma that sell anti depressants but please let me know your favorites early 😳

1 hour ago, miraj said:

It is difficult to watch this crash in the making. Even when the facts show themself, you will see. I am thinking of maybe buying some stock in a Pharma that sell anti depressants but please let me know your favorites early 😳

It is tough regardless of what side we are on.. antidepressants might be a great short term play but if my research is correct, there are great cures coming out that have been suppressed..

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

It is tough regardless of what side we are on.. antidepressants might be a great short term play but if my research is correct, there are great cures coming out that have been suppressed..

I have to sincerely admire you positive nature Longtime..cudos 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

Yes I have.  As far as having a grasp of law beyond yours, I do not have a law degree, do you?

Well now, is that not the question I asked of you Mr Law Degree? Not an insult, not a put down??? So Mr Law Degree, you of all people should have read at least ONE of their filings by now and come to some semblance of understanding..you kept us in suspense all this time !! No..I do not, and if you read what I stated I never claimed to, but I read some of the filings..they were in my non law degree mind gibberish and speculation. Could you please elaborate or define for us simpletons your understanding of their findings?? and their filings??what it meant..you have been holding out on us all this time!!!OMG!!! We await your explanation!!

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, miraj said:

Well now, is that not the question I asked of you Mr Law Degree? Not an insult, not a put down??? So Mr Law Degree, you of all people should have read at least ONE of their filings by now and come to some semblance of understanding..you kept us in suspense all this time !! No..I do not, and if you read what I stated I never claimed to, but I read some of the filings..they were in my non law degree mind gibberish and speculation. Could you please elaborate or define for us simpletons your understanding of their findings?? and their filings??what it meant..you have been holding out on us all this time!!!OMG!!! We await your explanation!!

Markinsa..we are both acting like middle school or high school. Neither of us are right, and neither of us are wrong..the system is broken and we still argue over right or wrong. Maybe soon we act like adults..I can start by stating these debates accomplish nothing because media gives us so many alternatives to choose from depending on our outlook. Mine is America..so what the hell does any do with that if their opinions do not coincide 100%

8 minutes ago, miraj said:

gibberish 

I guess I missed that part - could you show me a couple of examples of what you consider gibberish?

It would be interesting to know.

Wow I just typed in what gibberish meant and this is what popped up:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I guess I missed that part - could you show me a couple of examples of what you consider gibberish?

It would be interesting to know.

Wow I just typed in what gibberish meant and this is what popped up:

Big Wave..we can all come up with stupid crap from joe and Trump..go back decades..is this what this is all about? So nothing is ever solved..we all just take a stance on videos ?

On 10/3/2021 at 8:14 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

No, I DON"T see how it works. I see a world where greedy bastards want to destroy our freedoms and individual way of life. They want a one world government controlled by a few ruling class elitists and the rest living as their obedient servants and slaves, (good little sheep that take the jabs on time, thank them for making the jabs avaiable and free and wait for their next marching order) They want to eliminate God, guns & individualism from our lives. The say one thing and do another all the while urinating on the Constitution I love and swore to defend with my life (as did most ALL of my family and my wife's family). And it matters not what the lying media says is right, wrong or true, every damn one of us that has any ethics and morals know DAMN well something is wrong in this country and we know where the hell it is coming from. We are on an expressway to communist HELL and it wasn't Trump that put us there. This destroy AMerica shiite was started long ago, but it really got it's footing under "The One" and now is on steriods under "Joke and "Heels Up"! Can you imagine of Joke got impeached and we had to live with the "cackling Kumala" for 3 years?? Well at least we'd have enough egss to feed the country!!

If they don't see what's happening after what you stated, they'll never see it.

• Upvote 1