Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sidney Powell Drops BOMB! Military Can Determine Election Outcomes

23 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Because it fits the narrative miraj was talking about, so he buys it.

12 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

No, I DON"T see how it works. I see a world where greedy bastards want to destroy our freedoms and individual way of life. They want a one world government controlled by a few ruling class elitists and the rest living as their obedient servants and slaves, (good little sheep that take the jabs on time, thank them for making the jabs avaiable and free and wait for their next marching order) They want to eliminate God, guns & individualism from our lives. The say one thing and do another all the while urinating on the Constitution I love and swore to defend with my life (as did most ALL of my family and my wife's family). And it matters not what the lying media says is right, wrong or true, every damn one of us that has any ethics and morals know DAMN well something is wrong in this country and we know where the hell it is coming from. We are on an expressway to communist HELL and it wasn't Trump that put us there. This destroy AMerica shiite was started long ago, but it really got it's footing under "The One" and now is on steriods under "Joke and "Heels Up"! Can you imagine of Joke got impeached and we had to live with the "cackling Kumala" for 3 years?? Well at least we'd have enough egss to feed the country!!

You are so full of yourself..I do not have a narrative. Whatever happened to just plain common sense and basic understanding of human nature. We all have been duped for so long by both parties we have no clear path to freedom as I knew it. I never woke in the morning as a commissioned only individual for almost 20 years and asked before my first cup of coffee..who is the president..I did what I had to do as you and all of you have done all your life. Sadly, we trusted all of these greedy bastrds or else we were working our a@@es off to pay bills and feed the family and just figured it would work itself out..clearly it did not. Its not Joe, its not Drump, we should take the blame because we could have just not voted..and I think, but not certain, if 60% of the population did not, then they start over, maybe not, but this is not working, and it looks like it is going to get even more dramatic over the next year. I do not have an agenda nor do I promote any agenda. Try to stop being a sheeple in your narrative and start trying to fix what you can where you are..I am..I do.

On 10/2/2021 at 8:08 PM, cranman said:

Can you prove any of that comment? All MSM is wrong and lying all the time?  Have you been able to verify your news sources credibility, and if so, how? 

The proof is below, you just need to spend some time researching it.  Its not something that can be given to you in one post.

First, spend some time watching/listening Dan Bongino's podcast starting in 2019. Read his Books Spygate and Follow the Money.

Also, read Gregg Jarrett's book "The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillarious Clinton and Frame Donald Trump"

And read John Solomon's book "Fallout: Nuclear Bribes, Russian Spies, and the Washington Lies That Enriched the Clinton and Biden Dynasties"

The below video is when I first heard of Dan Bongino.  He has expanded on what he has said on his pod casts, and youtube and rumble channels.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, miraj said:

we should take the blame because we could have just not voted..and I think, but not certain, if 60% of the population did not, then they start over, maybe not,

They don't give a tinker's DAMN if you vote or not. If only 3 people voted and 2 of them voted for either party, then that party won and like always we are along for the ride.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

They don't give a tinker's DAMN if you vote or not. If only 3 people voted and 2 of them voted for either party, then that party won and like always we are along for the ride.

And they’ll say “ the people have spoke”

@miraj you work your @ss off to support your family for two reasons. Before the 1070s you did not need to have two working parents to support the household. The money and the price of stuff were stable. The corrupt did not have the control that they do today. The central bank and the Nixon administration conspired and removed the money from the the gold peg. This gave the bankers the ability to print money for all of their friends under the guise of house bill???.  Inflation went crazy the bank printed and people had to go to work. Now it takes three income to truly stay ahead. Look at the paper below. It’s the gold price through a short history. You can clearly see when Nixon signed the order. 

side note. Take a 175 oz of gold at the $20 price from back in the day. Do the math to get the cash $$ and bury both in the ground. Now jump in the Time machine and set it for today and dig up your loot. Back then you could buy a house with either the gold or the cash. Today you can buy a house with the gold and barely buy a old car with the cash. Ask yourself what changed. Gold is just gold. The cash became worthless. That is inflation. The gov and the central bankers are the problem. 

https://nma.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/historic_gold_prices_1833_pres.pdf

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TinBadge said:

And they’ll say “ the people have spoke”

@miraj you work your @ss off to support system" rel="">support your family for two reasons. Before the 1070s you did not need to have two working parents to support system" rel="">support the household. The money and the price of stuff were stable. The corrupt did not have the control that they do today. The central bank and the Nixon administration conspired and removed the money from the the gold peg. This gave the bankers the ability to print money for all of their friends under the guise of house bill???.  Inflation went crazy the bank printed and people had to go to work. Now it takes three income to truly stay ahead. Look at the paper below. It’s the gold price through a short history. You can clearly see when Nixon signed the order. 

side note. Take a 175 oz of gold at the $20 price from back in the day. Do the math to get the cash $$ and bury both in the ground. Now jump in the Time machine and set it for today and dig up your loot. Back then you could buy a house with either the gold or the cash. Today you can buy a house with the gold and barely buy a old car with the cash. Ask yourself what changed. Gold is just gold. The cash became worthless. That is inflation. The gov and the central bankers are the problem. 

https://nma.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/historic_gold_prices_1833_pres.pdf

touche

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

@miraj

you show your liberal bias by the fact when you are trying to make a point, you won't even say a Presidents name correctly. Drump?????????

"Its not Joe, its not Drump, we should take the blame because we could have just not voted..

Sorry to disappoint you..but I am not a liberal. Are you stating that you of all people do not call old joe various nicknames? So your not biased? 😂

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Markinsa said:

The proof is below, you just need to spend some time researching it.  Its not something that can be given to you in one post.

First, spend some time watching/listening Dan Bongino's podcast starting in 2019. Read his Books Spygate and Follow the Money.

Also, read Gregg Jarrett's book "The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillarious Clinton and Frame Donald Trump"

And read John Solomon's book "Fallout: Nuclear Bribes, Russian Spies, and the Washington Lies That Enriched the Clinton and Biden Dynasties"

The below video is when I first heard of Dan Bongino.  He has expanded on what he has said on his pod casts, and youtube and rumble channels.

This is not a link..this is a news blogger/broadcaster who is trying to sell you a signed book he wrote. He makes a lot of accusations but provides no credible sources..

• Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

FWIW, we are all here for basically the same reason, President Trump had asked for everyone to be in prayer for our country for the next 21 days, I find it ironic that the 21 days was up October 3, just saw these on Telegram, from Lin Wood,

3b461c9dafca445a.png

there is definitely something going on. facebook and several other big websites are having blackouts. Maybe the proverbial shite is hitting the fan....? we wait and see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

when trying to make a point, you loss all credibility when names are misspoke.  Yes, you are a diehard liberal. And yes, I am a diehard conservative.

You are determined to cage me in a box in which you can label everything I am about without knowing me so all I can do is say B.S. to that. I find the title Conservative meaningless. It defines nothing but allows you to feel superior. That is part of what all of this left and right B.S. creates..nothing meaningful. I was not asking for credibility.

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

FWIW, we are all here for basically the same reason, President Trump had asked for everyone to be in prayer for our country for the next 21 days, I find it ironic that the 21 days was up October 3, just saw these on Telegram, from Lin Wood,

3b461c9dafca445a.png

This is not a link..where is the link

2 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Being a conservative or liberal is not so much a political state of mind but a way of living your life. In everything you do. 

I'm not trying to box you in. Your words and actions do that. To you and everyone else.....

It is quite possible for humanity to survive without titles of "conservative" or "liberal". I can assure you, I am neither. I am a citizen of this country just trying to live my life like most folk. There was at one time a huge Libertarian movement when Ron Paul was popular but that got shut down by conservatives and liberals and republicans and democrats, Your a funny guy.

52 minutes ago, miraj said:

This is not news..this is just spin..pure spin. Maria is another mouth mega millionaire made famous reading a teleprompter. empty shirt and what actually is the point of this video. This dude is a warhawk..worthless

:lol: Ok, leave your head in there.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miraj said:

No..I have been spanked several times for not providing a link..YOU provide the link..not some B.S. meme

Make you a promise my friend, You wont be hearing anymore, articles or BS, from me! Just trying to help, good luck with all that valuable knowledge you have!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2