Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lt. Col. Scheller Incarcerated and Sent to the Brig

Lt. Col. Scheller Incarcerated and Sent to the Brig for Speaking Out against Weak US Generals for Surrendering Afghanistan, Stranding Americans and Arming Taliban Terrorists

IMG_4631-2.jpg

Lt. Col. Scheller Incarcerated and Sent to the Brig for Speaking Out against Weak US Generals for Surrendering Afghanistan, Stranding Americans and Arming Taliban Terrorists

By Jim Hoft
Published September 27, 2021 at 9:34pm
3135 Comments

IMG_4631-2.jpgLt. Col. Stuart Scheller

In late August, Marine Battalion Commander Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller took a blowtorch to the woke military leadership for their failures in Afghanistan that resulted in 13 US servicemen dying.

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, a 17-year veteran, risked his career and pension when he posted a scathing rebuke of the senior military leaders who failed US servicemen serving in Afghanistan.

Joe Biden’s incompetence and corruption led to the death of 13 US servicemen and 15 more were critically wounded in a blast by a suicide bomber in Kabul on Thursday.

“I want to say this very strongly. I have been fighting for 17 years. I am willing to throw it all away to say to my senior leaders: I demand accountability,” said Scheller.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/lt-col-scheller-incarcerated-sent-brig-speaking-loser-us-generals-surrendering-afghanistan-stranding-americans-arming-taliban-terrorists/