Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phosphorus and Calcium Lactate - A Stiff Joint Remedy

MEP01

About a year ago I was going to my chiropractor on a pretty regular basis to resolve some spine issues from an auto accident. I told him that I hate to stop for lunch at work because it takes me about 15 minutes or so to warm up and start moving my muscles and joints again. You might know what I mean... mainly, that slow rise from the chair as you try to straighten your back; that waking in the morning and sitting on the edge of the bed about to stand up and move.

He says, "Oh, that's a common thing. The calcium in your body is dropping out of solution and coating your joints like hot wax. Then it cools off and you're stuck warming it up to move again. You need phosphorus in your diet to keep the calcium in solution."

So he gives me this Phosfood Liquid and Calcium Lactate by Standard Process to start using and within a few days, I can get right up from lunch and go back to work like a young man... maybe even better. It has to be the most terrific bit of advice I ever got! It has changed my life. This is amazing stuff!

Yes, I'll start to get lazy and not take it... but, sure enough, I start feeling the hot wax effect some time later.

I also tried the Phosphorus without the Calcium Lactate... It doesn't work as well... sort of a synergistic affect. (i.e., 1 + 1 = 3).

I put 10 or 11 drops of Phosfood in a glass of water and drink it, or take the eye-dropper full and shoot it on the tongue. Two tablets of calcium lactate. Once in the morning and once at night.

One thing Doctor John said that made really good sense to me... "why do you think they put phosphorus in horse feed... you don't want a race horse with stiff joints, do ya"?

I just received these reordered products from amazon and thought, you know I should really tell the DV family about this. It may help a few members.

Standard Process has great daily vitamins and other supplements too.

This is not medical advice. I am not a doctor, but I have slept at a Holiday Inn. Do your own DD.

Like Jackie Gleason said years ago on the Johnny Carson Show, "I don't condone going out to the bars and drinking before going to the studio, but it worked for me"!

Best wishes to all!

• Thanks 4