Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 9/24/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  [Q? : What if they show you the new 'samples' [of the new small category  notes]?] ...you will be inches away from what you want. 

*** BobTheTaxMan  Estate [taxes] right now it's wonderful.  If they leave the stepped up basis alone which it seems to be hinting that they are going to leave it alone then if you're holding IQD in your estate and you pass on and your kids pick up that IQD they can exchange it tax free. However, we don't know for sure that's what's going to happen because this is still in the throes of the government...(NOTE: President Biden plans to dramatically change the tax laws that will impact dinar investors in a big way if/when an RV/RI/Rate change should happen...) 

*** Desert Advisor  10% of the world's phosphate in Iraq.  Huge amounts of it.  But it just came out a few days ago Article:  "7 billion weighted tons and 2 billion confirmed...Phosphate rocks in Western Iraq are waiting investment"  Quote:  "The total resources of the Iraqi deposits are estimated at 9.5 billion metric tons. How much is 1 metric ton worth "$245 to $388 for a metric ton. Let's do some math, if it's around $300 for a metric ton an Iraq has 9 billion of them...you're telling me Iraq has 2 quadrillion dollars worth of phosphate in the ground?  That's pretty cool...it's now being attracted for investors.  Come mine it.  Come get it out of the ground y'all..!

*** Pimpy  This is my opinion, my opinion only as they continue to rebuild they're going to need a much stronger currency but right now I think what they're trying to do is figure out how to just manage the budget, which they're doing, implement the white paper reforms, all the things that need to be done for them to get on solid ground, which they will, but once that starts to happen and it looks like they're definitely heading in the right direction, they're going to have to change the value of their currency.  It has to start increasing in value... I think it's going to go up in increments...quickly over time...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Desert Advisor  10% of the world's phosphate in Iraq.  Huge amounts of it.  But it just came out a few days ago Article:  "7 billion weighted tons and 2 billion confirmed...Phosphate rocks in Western Iraq are waiting investment"  Quote:  "The total resources of the Iraqi deposits are estimated at 9.5 billion metric tons. How much is 1 metric ton worth "$245 to $388 for a metric ton. Let's do some math, if it's around $300 for a metric ton an Iraq has 9 billion of them...you're telling me Iraq has 2 quadrillion dollars worth of phosphate in the ground?  That's pretty cool...it's now being attracted for investors.  Come mine it.  Come get it out of the ground y'all..!

Now, who do you think will enjoy the 2 quadrillion dollars worth of phosphate after the investors come mine it one day? corrupt iraqi government politicians, including malaki and his friends (?).