Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 9/24/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  [Q? : What if they show you the new 'samples' [of the new small category  notes]?] ...you will be inches away from what you want. 

*** BobTheTaxMan  Estate [taxes] right now it's wonderful.  If they leave the stepped up basis alone which it seems to be hinting that they are going to leave it alone then if you're holding IQD in your estate and you pass on and your kids pick up that IQD they can exchange it tax free. However, we don't know for sure that's what's going to happen because this is still in the throes of the government...(NOTE: President Biden plans to dramatically change the tax laws that will impact dinar investors in a big way if/when an RV/RI/Rate change should happen...) 

*** Desert Advisor  10% of the world's phosphate in Iraq.  Huge amounts of it.  But it just came out a few days ago Article:  "7 billion weighted tons and 2 billion confirmed...Phosphate rocks in Western Iraq are waiting investment"  Quote:  "The total resources of the Iraqi deposits are estimated at 9.5 billion metric tons. How much is 1 metric ton worth "$245 to $388 for a metric ton. Let's do some math, if it's around $300 for a metric ton an Iraq has 9 billion of them...you're telling me Iraq has 2 quadrillion dollars worth of phosphate in the ground?  That's pretty cool...it's now being attracted for investors.  Come mine it.  Come get it out of the ground y'all..!

*** Pimpy  This is my opinion, my opinion only as they continue to rebuild they're going to need a much stronger currency but right now I think what they're trying to do is figure out how to just manage the budget, which they're doing, implement the white paper reforms, all the things that need to be done for them to get on solid ground, which they will, but once that starts to happen and it looks like they're definitely heading in the right direction, they're going to have to change the value of their currency.  It has to start increasing in value... I think it's going to go up in increments...quickly over time...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Desert Advisor  10% of the world's phosphate in Iraq.  Huge amounts of it.  But it just came out a few days ago Article:  "7 billion weighted tons and 2 billion confirmed...Phosphate rocks in Western Iraq are waiting investment"  Quote:  "The total resources of the Iraqi deposits are estimated at 9.5 billion metric tons. How much is 1 metric ton worth "$245 to $388 for a metric ton. Let's do some math, if it's around $300 for a metric ton an Iraq has 9 billion of them...you're telling me Iraq has 2 quadrillion dollars worth of phosphate in the ground?  That's pretty cool...it's now being attracted for investors.  Come mine it.  Come get it out of the ground y'all..!

Now, who do you think will enjoy the 2 quadrillion dollars worth of phosphate after the investors come mine it one day? corrupt iraqi government politicians, including malaki and his friends (?).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON 

*** Walkingstick  What they educated the citizens about last week was that...Iraq, everything about them is internationally tradable.  You should not care...about the value right now.  They already know what's going to happen...Iraq is tradable.  The currency of Iraq is now tradable.  The value will go up soon enough. [Iraq] is International and follows all the International laws, rules and regulations to trade and buy and sell with.  Your currency is internationally tradable now. 

** Mnt Goat  Article: "OFFICIALLY... THE ELECTORAL COMMISSION ANNOUNCES THE FINAL RESULTS TODAY URGENT"  Looks like to me they are going to announce the election results today.

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON 

** MilitiaMan   Article: "Ishtar Gate Company and Visa have launched their cooperation by launching the Visa Platinum prepaid card "Blue Platinum", with services considered the first of its kind in the Middle East..."  I have to say the depth of this article is amazing...We have the Central Bank launching and digital platform was said to be the first of it's kind and the communications being digital... They are not just saying this.. They are doing it. Having a multi currency VISA CARD for digital payments down to the ATM's..? To be international requires a real value to their currency...

** Kaperoni  There will be no accession for Iraq into the WTO until they pass the laws that are necessary to support their economy and start producing products that they can export other than oil. Talk of accession to the WTO is all nonsense until then.

** Pimpy   Article: "Can the dollar exchange rate return to the previous one in the near future?"  More talk about the dollar exchange rate.  That seems to be a topic almost regularly now.

• By ronscarpa

** Pimpy  People get all depressed and they get upset and they go, 'man I reckon the dinar is a scam.'  No!  You keep falling for these fake stories...people are telling you.  You don't need a humanitarian project.  There's no redemption centers.  There's no 800 numbers.  There's no back screens.  Come on people.  I hear this all the time.  Stay grounded.  If you pay attention to the economy and what's going on with the stability and sovereignty in Iraq that's what you should be keeping an eye on.  Now will they revalue everything over night?  It's possible but I think they're going to go up in stages - increments.  Iraq is doing really good.  I'm just hoping this election gets over with.  Things go peacefully.  We leave.  Iraq gets their sovereignty back.  ISIS stay the hell out of there and Iraq continues to do what they're doing which is positively moving forward. 

** Sandy Ingram   Yes we understand Iraq has over printed its money...But we also understand Iraq is OPEC's second largest producer of oil...We understand Iraq is believed to have more unfound oil under the ground than any other country in the world...We also understand the Untied States and other nations have invested heavily in Iraq and a Return on Investment is how the world works...just wanted you to know why there is more demand than supply of Iraqi dinars...

• By ronscarpa

** Frank26 ** [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update]  FIREFLY: Television says a group of Iraqi personnel are in Geneva to discuss Iraq's ascension to the WTO and they're talking about what this will mean in a global front.  Then they talk about how the banking sector in Iraq has totally reformed...that our banking reform is complete and we have the most enhanced software and technology in the world and in order to support all this new technology...our currency must represent true value in relationship to the region especially if we're to be a central hub financially...(post 1 of 2).

*** Frank26 *** FRANK: I'm excited about tomorrow's presentation from the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to all of you citizens because we told you what they're going to do.  We told you that they were going to give you a long explanation and we even told you the words were 'pro and con'...they are going to give you a new rate and a new currency...(post 2 of 20.

• By ronscarpa

*** Frank26  [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update] FIREFLY:  the ticker down at the bottom [of the TV screen] is telling us that the CBI will have a series on our television that they're going to explain about our currency why it's going up in value and also why our federal reserves have gone up and then they're going to tell us what the deleting of the zeros means and how it is good for our economy.  How it is good for Iraq...they're going to show us the 'pros and cons'...yes we're excited.

*** Pimpy   Nobody out there is getting these special deals.  Nobody's going to get you guys together in a big group and get special rates.  I know there's all kinds of scams out there going on like that.  People telling you to send a copy of the serial numbers and all that kind of crap.  Don't fall for that.  It's fake.  I hear from people all the time saying, 'Pimpy have you heard about this?  I did it and I lost my dinars.'  Yeah, that's why I keep telling you guys anytime anybody asks you to part with your dinars - I wouldn't trust that situation.

*** Frank26  THE CENTRAL BANK HAS ALL IT'S DUCKS IN A ROW INTERNATIONALLY... ARTICLE 8 THEY'RE FOLLOWING ALL THE RULES, LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE IMF..!!!

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.