Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arizona Audit Results Reveal Donald Trump Lost to Joe Biden by Even Bigger Margin

14 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I am with you on those thoughts on the MSM.....They are the most vital and dangerous tool the Deep State has... 

I try to research meticulously.......using common sense and logic to draw my own conclusions... 

I attempt to bring light to all of this, to anyone, and everyone that will listen.....the US as I have known...... it is in great peril... 

Remember....I am the radical that worked tirelessly for the Democrat Presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard...   

And never forget that this entire group was respectful

towards me in that endeavor.... because we all share a common desire to return the country to the people...  

And when the DNC/HRC/The Deep State/ MSM screwed Gabbard over it was an easy decision to support system" rel="">support Trump over Biden......  and as we have learned.....Biden/Harris is a pathetic leadership team....

The US would be in a much better place with Trump as the President......

No doubt in my mind Trump was the rightful winner...

Just my thoughts.....    CL

Pretty funny Shabs that you still have a voice here....

From your negative critique of my post you seemly believe Biden/Harris is what the country needs.....pretty pathetic.....   Good luck....

CL 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Pretty funny Shabs that you still have a voice here....

From your negative critique of my post you seemly believe Biden/Harris is what the country needs.....pretty pathetic.....   Good luck....

CL 

Anything is better than mean tweets and Orange Man Bad.  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 2

My guess is Biden will be removed, but not for any "vote fraud". Biden said the other day the Generals didn't tell him to leave troops behind in Afghanistan. The Generals said they told him. Who do I believe? The Generals. I don't think Biden is lying. I think he can't remember. Can you trust your country to a man who can't remember what he had for breakfast? Don't think so. Many of you had older relatives, saw them lose their mental faculties. I did too. Some day I may lose my marbles, they'll have to take away my driver's license. We can all see what is going on. Uncle Joe should not be driving. Gonna run someone over. :bananacamel:💨🚀

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

11 minutes ago, Rochester said:

My guess is Biden will be removed, but not for any "vote fraud". Biden said the other day the Generals didn't tell him to leave troops behind in Afghanistan. The Generals said they told him. Who do I believe? The Generals. I don't think Biden is lying. I think he can't remember. Can you trust your country to a man who can't remember what he had for breakfast? Don't think so. Many of you had older relatives, saw them lose their mental faculties. I did too. Some day I may lose my marbles, they'll have to take away my driver's license. We can all see what is going on. Uncle Joe should not be driving. Gonna run someone over. :bananacamel:💨🚀

The entire team that has been put in place is in way over their heads....

Biden can't think....

Harris is unqualified....

Milley is woke....

Austin is a Joke 

Pelosi is a Babbling idiot...

The person behind the curtain.....the puppet master...   will soon be revealed.....    CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 7

17 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Biden can't think....

Milley is woke....

Austin is a Joke 

The person behind the curtain.....the puppet master...   will soon be revealed.....    CL

That is the person who needs to be arrested, tried and executed for treason.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

29 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Biden can't think....

Milley is woke....

Austin is a Joke 

By George!...is an old English expression. It is an exclamation of surprise!....By George, I think you are correct! This will be a time of great "Sorrow"...if you know what I mean. And I think you do. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

My opinion and my opinion only;

Susan Rice is currently driving the bus or clown car and has been since November 2020. 

Just sayin' ..............................

Semper Fi :salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/28/2021 at 12:55 PM, coorslite21 said:

The US would be in a much better place with Trump as the President......

No doubt in my mind Trump was the rightful winner...

Just my thoughts.....    CL

It is becoming more evident as time goes on that he attempted to overturn the election even before the finality took place. When the auditors admit that even though there were "x" questionable ballots, the greater percentage were from Trump voters. The election results concluded more valid for Biden than Trump. It becomes a matter of calling out the folks in charge about their sloppiness, not your fixed opinion of Trump was the rightful President. No, he was not. Is Biden weak? Very much so, and he reminds me of the Carter years. Those were a tough 4 years. We made it through that, we will make it through this. What we will not make it through is the pilfering by both parties of our country for personal gain among other issues.

I hope that Shabs gets back on one day so you will see..it ain't me, but whatever CL

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

caddieman, perhaps you might want to post that election results from a source with more Cred than newsweek. I believe them about as far as I can urinate, and at 71 that's barely on my foot. Just saying!!

I stated earlier that we will have Arizona election audit results on Friday. This was from OAN.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, miraj said:

It is becoming more evident as time goes on that he attempted to overturn the election even before the finality took place. When the auditors admit that even though there were "x" questionable ballots, the greater percentage were from Trump voters. The election results concluded more valid for Biden than Trump. It becomes a matter of calling out the folks in charge about their sloppiness, not your fixed opinion of Trump was the rightful President. No, he was not. Is Biden weak? Very much so, and he reminds me of the Carter years. Those were a tough 4 years. We made it through that, we will make it through this. What we will not make it through is the pilfering by both parties of our country for personal gain among other issues.

I hope that Shabs gets back on one day so you will see..it ain't me, but whatever CL

Not sure what your reference to Shabs is all about?   

Carter and his team were far stronger than Biden....and Carter didn't  have the cognitive mental issues Biden has.....and he didn't have a puppet master controlling him...    CL 

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

12 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

caddieman, perhaps you might want to post that election results from a source with more Cred than newsweek. I believe them about as far as I can urinate, and at 71 that's barely on my foot. Just saying!!

I would say Newsweek has far more Cred than anything I have seen posted here the whole month of September. As far as your other problem……………Super beta Prostate. Just saying!!

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

caddieman, your newsweek article was :bs:. Typical lying LSM, only get half the story, just the half they want you to know. I am sure you won't lie this source, but I'll put it up against a failing rag/mag like newsweek ot time. And thanks for the medical advice doc!

https://as.cogentspaces.com/ga/click/2-6959507-6-21726-42950-376396-43e5b18624-2149aee9c2 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Joe Stalin: "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

Joe Biden: "I won!" 

Honestly, looks suspicious. I don't know what happened, all I can say is American elections are fishy at best. Anyone who thinks American elections are fairly counted, should put down the bong.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1