Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch & Wait...

You can decide for yourself ......

A small Army of Patriots....supported by a large Army, have been working on this for over a year....

This video lays it out pretty well.....time will provide us all with the truth.....not my truth, or your truth....just the finality the US needs...

Some interesting nuggets embedded in this one...

Oh...and don't be alarmed by the Judy Byington header reference....much more to that story as well...

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

On 9/24/2021 at 7:57 PM, coorslite21 said:

Of course....another negative given because I posted about a strong independent woman... 

Pathetic....especially coming from another woman....   CL

Contrary to popular belief, not all women think alike. . . obviously.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

On 9/23/2021 at 9:24 PM, coorslite21 said:

A little more..... 

Eric Croomer's in soo much trouble.  He's so far in over his head and he doesn't even know it and his lawyer's have got be crapping their pants right now! :lol:  Anyone want to take odds on how many times he pleads the 5th?  Or can he, since this is a civil case?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Eric Croomer's in soo much trouble.  He's so far in over his head and he doesn't even know it and his lawyer's have got be crapping their pants right now! :lol:  Anyone want to take odds on how many times he pleads the 5th?  Or can he, since this is a civil case?

Not certain how you are so certain he is in over his head? You have other links to validate your statement(s)?

48 minutes ago, miraj said:

Not certain how you are so certain he is in over his head? You have other links to validate your statement(s)?

Just the statements he's made and information I've seen about his background and what I've heard about Sydney Powell.  And experience prosecutor against a numbskull that likes to shoot off his mouth. :shrug:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Just the statements he's made and information I've seen about his background and what I've heard about Sydney Powell.  And experience prosecutor against a numbskull that likes to shoot off his mouth. :shrug:

An experienced prosecutor that has submitted nothing acceptable to any judge regarding the Dominion suit? I think we wait..in my opinion sir, you will not accept the results if it is contrary to your wants and desires, but so be it..may your hearts desires come true, but I think not.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, miraj said:

An experienced prosecutor that has submitted nothing acceptable to any judge regarding the Dominion suit?

I believe you mean Election?  If so, none of her cases were decided on evidence, but rather standing.   As far as the Dominion Suit goes, she gets to depose Eric Coomer.  If you spent any time watching the above videos I provided above, you would be able to see all the possible questions she will be able to ask Coomer.  

25 minutes ago, miraj said:

I think we wait..in my opinion sir, you will not accept the results if it is contrary to your wants and desires, but so be it..may your hearts desires come true, but I think not.

I accept the results of the Arizona Audit.  Do you?  The Election and Audit counts were almost the same, do you agree?