Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 10:25 PM CDT - 9/22/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  Article: "Al-Amiri promises the "Lord of the Land" a promising plan and pledges to end the "occupation of the dinar"  Quote: "the plan includes the development of the industrial and banking sectors, accompanied by the practical sovereignty of the national product," pledging to "end the external occupation of the Iraqi dinar by certain and specific countries." THE NATIONAL PRODUCT ...  IS THE NATION’S CURRENCY 

...THIS POLITICIAN IS SAYING THE CBI IS NOW IN TOTAL CONTROL OF ITS NATION'S CURRENCY ...NO ONE OUTSIDE OF IRAQ NO LONGER HAS CONTROL OF THE CBI AND THE IQD!!!

** BobTheTaxMan  Keeping your taxes as low as possible saves you money...Cashing in - my suggestion if you have just a small amount of IQD just cash in enough to meet your goals.  You want to reduce those taxes as much as possible.  [for example] I'm gonna say $1 just for a number...I think it's gonna be lower than that but for calculation purposes I'm gonna say $1.  Lest say it does come at $1 and let's say you've got 2 million IQD.  If you run off and cash that in, remember, you bumped over that $400,000 mark, you also got that extra 3% tagged on there and you got the state coming after you as well.  You lost...(Post 1 of 2).. 

** BobTheTaxMan  ...only cash in just enough to take care of the things you want to get done, to get some professional help and if you're going to buy a home, borrow the money.  Borrow it.  Believe me the interest rates are a heck of a lot lower than the taxes are by a long shot.  And then when you do cash in pay the freaking taxes...Pay those taxes immediately.  You don't need to have...the IRS show up.  And then what happens? All those things that you bought have to be sold in order to satisfy a tax liability. (Post 2 of 2)..(Note:  At the appropriate time consult your tax professionals to create a tax strategy that's right for your unique circumstances and consult your financial advisor before making major financial decisions.) 

** Frank26   There are no 800 numbers, although... wouldn't it be something if the United States Treasury was to put out an 800 number to help you exchange your dinars.  If I was the US treasury I would do that, 'Call me Mr. and Mrs dinar holder...I'll tell you what bank to go to.'  The U.S. Treasury is going to be so desperate to help Joseph Biden because he's spending money left and right...if you want to exchange in an American bank go for it.  In a bank outside of the United States of America, go for it, it's your prerogative.  (Note:  Consult your tax professional and always pay your taxes.) 

** Pimpy  Article: "Vietnam dong seen weakening next year on deficit, FDI-HSBC Vietnam They think the Vietnam dong next year is going to lose some of its value.  Wow. How much?  Quote: "Vietnam dong's currency is expected to weaken too 23,000 per U.S. dollar from 22,700 currency..."  Vietnam they're slowing down just a little bit...they were doing really good.  They were really rocking and rolling but they just had gotten hit by the coronavirus and it looks like the corona is doing the damage that it was doing to the rest of the countries...

** Kaperoni   From time to time people ask me why they just don't float the currency now? Part of the reason is because this is on Iraq's time table...But most importantly, Iraq needs to create the engine to drive the economy forward first and foremost. Once they do they can float the currency and let market forces dictate the rate That engine is a process of passing laws, creating a suitable business environment, and encouraging a diverse diverse market economy.  Be assured everything Iraq is doing is being watched by professional organizations such as the IMF and World Bank.

:tiphat:Good Night Everyone ... Blessings ... RON  

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 14
  • Upvote 2