Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It Has Started???

Luigi1

9-21-2021   Intel Guru Fleming:

Will there be an End to this Never-Ending Story?...The word is that there is no delay.  Today the info received was:  This. Has. Started.  Three little words that say everything we want to hear, everything we want to see. This (RV) has started which translates to TIER 4 notifications coming our way.  ...Three little words to bring joy to our hearts and set our blood to stirring in anticipation of the fulfillment of a lifetime of dreams. Actually many lifetimes of hopes and wishes have been poured into this Grand Event...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive. Promised to start immediately once Iraq posts their new rate. This, we've heard, will be prior to the end of this month...The world is watching Iraq!...

TNT Tony:

A bank did four test run exchanges, then they stopped it.

• Haha 12
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

9-21-2021   Intel Guru Fleming:

Will there be an End to this Never-Ending Story?...The word is that there is no delay.  Today the info received was:  This. Has. Started.  Three little words that say everything we want to hear, everything we want to see. This (RV) has started which translates to TIER 4 notifications coming our way.  ...Three little words to bring joy to our hearts and set our blood to stirring in anticipation of the fulfillment of a lifetime of dreams. Actually many lifetimes of hopes and wishes have been poured into this Grand Event...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive. Promised to start immediately once Iraq posts their new rate. This, we've heard, will be prior to the end of this month...The world is watching Iraq!...

TNT Tony:

A bank did four test run exchanges, then they stopped it.

These clowns are laughable,

Speaking of clowns, anyone heard from Thugs? Miss his humor.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

who is sending us the emails we are waiting for? I've heard the statement from several sites... wait for emails, get 800#, make an appointment with currency exchange.....?

I'm missing something. 

How do i get on the email list?

Who do i make the exchange with so i can make an appointment?

thanks.

N8

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, ntyork said:

who is sending us the emails we are waiting for? I've heard the statement from several sites... wait for emails, get 800#, make an appointment with currency exchange.....?

I'm missing something. 

How do i get on the email list?

Who do i make the exchange with so i can make an appointment?

thanks.

N8

TRUST NO ONE. You DON'T need a "guru", or 800 number. Those are all scams.

ALL you NEED is a bank and a banker that you TRUST. Find a bank that does foreign currency exchanges, dealing with many different currencies. They are the more trusted ones. If they deal in foreign currency exchanges, they will know how to handle your exchange.   Ask around. Search the reputation of the  bank. Find one you trust. Get a good lawyer.  These are the things I have been told over the years. And it makes sense.  Make sure your privacy is respected above all else.   

These are just my thoughts, from all that I have learned since getting into this investment over 14 years ago.  Good luck and GO RV!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

ALL you NEED is a bank and a banker that you TRUST. Find a bank that does foreign currency exchanges, dealing with many different currencies. They are the more trusted ones. If they deal in foreign currency exchanges, they will know how to handle your exchange.   Ask around. Search the reputation of the  bank. Find one you trust. Get a good lawyer.  These are the things I have been told over the years. And it makes sense.  Make sure your privacy is respected above all else.   

These are just my thoughts, from all that I have learned since getting into this investment over 14 years ago.  Good luck and GO RV!!!

exactly.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Good advice, thanks.... I've been in since 2009 and the hype is really starting to grow. Now i'm hearing about the QFS (quantum financial system) and Nesara and Gesara scheduled to begin putting ALL currency back to a Gold Standard... no more worthless fiat paper money. Seems perhaps the timing is beginning to strike and IQD being the first. We Shall See...

"Trust The Plan"

N8

• Upvote 10